bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need prayer for my oldest son  (Read 4228 times)

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Need prayer for my oldest son
« on: March 27, 2016, 09:24:29 AM »

My Family please pray for my oldest son and his family. My son Bobby has been accused of inapporiate touching of a eleven year old girl, which is his neice. I believe in my heart that Bobby did not do this thing.
 Bobby will soon be 34 years old and  has never been in trouble with the law. He is a lineman and has been working at this type of job for 18 years. He has a wife and 4 beautiful children, 15, 14, 12, and 7 years old.
 This has been going on now since may of last years, when it first started the Child Protective Services was involved and they told Bobby to leave his home, because he was also accused of touching his own girls. Bobby complied with all they told him to do. Instead of Bobby leaving home their grandmother said she would keep them at her house and the children could be with their mother while Bobby was at work, so when it was time for Bobby to come home from work he would call and the kids went back to their grandmothers This went on for two weeks and Bobby complied with it all, and when the kids came home Bobby could not be by himself with them.
  My family is going through a heavy trial right now and I don't think I could handle Bobby going to prison.
His Lawyer told him yesterday that he talked to the DA about a plea bargain, but he hasn't got back with him. If Bobby is convicted of this thing he could go to prison for two years, if he is put on provation he could still lose his job.
   My Family these cases are hard to win where there is a child involved, it is always their word against whoever and only Our Father can help my family now through Jesus Christ Our LORD.
 I want to be honest with you all and say my son Bobby has a drinking problem and he was drinking in the night in question, but I still don't believe in my heart he is guilty of this. Bobby loves his family and he loves Lilly also, which is the one who accused him of this.
   Please pray for Our family, I don't know how much more I can take. I don't even want to think of Bobby going to prison, but I can't help it sometimes.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,
   Virginia Miller

lostANDfound

Re: Need prayer for my oldest son
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 10:19:01 AM »

What a nightmare.  You must be beside yourself with a whole host of conflicting emotions. It gets hard to just trust God when we are squeezed this way. I'm asking for strength and hope and faith and patience to be heaped on you through this.
Learning, learning.  Ever so slowly.

virginiabm

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 04:53:05 PM »

Thank you LostandFound. I have my two younger sons in prison already for meth. They are in a Federal prison. I can't stand the thoughts of Bobby being in prison, especially for something I don't believe he has done. I know my younger two were guilty, but not Bobby.
I thank you again for lifting us up to Our Father.

Your sister in Christ Jesus,
   Virginia Miller

Porter

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 07:24:53 AM »

Hope it all works out for the best Virginia. Will definitely remember you all in prayer.
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

lauriellen

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 07:39:47 PM »

I am so sorry. It seems we are all under severe trials and tribulations. It is very hard to make sense of it all at times. I don't have any words of wisdom or advice, I can only pray you can find peace and courage in the midst of the storm.
lauriellen

Mike Gagne

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 09:16:10 PM »

I am so sorry. It seems we are all under severe trials and tribulations. It is very hard to make sense of it all at times. I don't have any words of wisdom or advice, I can only pray you can find peace and courage in the midst of the storm.
lauriellen

Yes to the above quote, As I can pray for peace for you Virginia. May the Lord bless you and keep you, may He cause his face to shine upon you and His grace go before you, may His countenance lift you up and His peace be with you in these times of trouble in Jesus name.

michael

virginiabm

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 05:43:10 AM »

My Family, thank you all for your prayers. My heart is very heavy at this time, but I know Our Father is faithful and through His Sons name He will fix it. He is the only one who can.
I am being hit hard where it hurts the most. Thank you again for your prayers and I will keep all of you in my prayers. May the peace of God rest upon you in the name of Jesus OUR LORD, Amen.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,
       Virginia Miller

cjwood

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2016, 03:16:56 PM »

dear sister virginia,
my heart is heavy for you and your nightmare regarding your bobby.  i pray that our God and Father will send you comfort and peace through His Spirit within you. He has not left you as an orphan in the storm. He truly has not. i cannot imagine the heartache you feel for bobby, or the tumult he is going through personally.  but i CAN imagine you are not alone in this tribulation.  do not ever give up hope that your Lord God cannot find a way through for you.  i pray His mercy, grace, and peace blanket you and your family.  i pray He will work in bobby's heart and that in the midst of all of this chaos, that His glory will be exhibited.

love in Christ,
claudia

virginiabm

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2016, 01:26:59 AM »

Thank you cjwood and all my family here. I am going through a very hard time and so is my family. There are many things going on at the same time, it is overwheming. My Brothers and Sisters I am having some bleeding from my rectum, please say a pray for me. I know God is in control and I am not afraid to meet death, but my family will suffer greatly and that is the only thing that scares me.
I haven't been to the Doctor yet, but if nothing happens before Monday I should see her then.
It is so good to know someones cares about what I am feeling, because I know I am not the only one who has faced many trials and tribulations in here and my prays go out to each and every one here. I love you all.

Your sister in Christ Jesus,
    Virginia

octoberose

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2016, 01:41:00 AM »

Dear Virginia, you are one of the dear souls here I can always count on to lift me up. It pains me to hear of your struggles. Please know you all are in my prayers as you seek God's mercy and comfort.

cheekie3

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2016, 07:33:08 AM »

Virginia -

May HE completely Heal you according to HIS WORD.

In HIS BLESSINGS.

Humbly and in HIS FAITH.

George.

lauriellen

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2016, 05:49:43 PM »

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 22 queries.