bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sunset tonight  (Read 4531 times)

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Sunset tonight
« on: March 28, 2016, 05:20:35 AM »

Took these pictures tonight while out for a run.

Sometimes you need to stop and enjoy the view for the journey your on.

Psa 65:5  By awesome deeds you answer us with righteousness, O God of our salvation, the hope of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest seas;
Psa 65:6  the one who by his strength established the mountains, being girded with might;
Psa 65:7  who stills the roaring of the seas, the roaring of their waves, the tumult of the peoples,
Psa 65:8  so that those who dwell at the ends of the earth are in awe at your signs. You make the going out of the morning and the evening to shout for joy.
Psa 65:9  You visit the earth and water it; you greatly enrich it; the river of God is full of water; you provide their grain, for so you have prepared it.
Psa 65:10  You water its furrows abundantly, settling its ridges, softening it with showers, and blessing its growth.

Rhys
🤫

virginiabm

Re: Sunset tonight
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 07:25:49 AM »

Beautiful

Mike Gagne

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 01:13:24 PM »

Those are awesome pictures Rhys, Thank you

P.S great scriptures to go along with them!

Michael

jingle52

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 04:25:15 PM »

Beautiful pictures Rhys, I've also seen some lovely pictures of the Milky Way in your part of the world. People who live in big cities have no idea at the awesome night skies.
Thanks again for sharing the beauty of God's work.
Jingle

Mike Gagne

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 12:47:39 AM »

Hi Jingle,
Your right I haven't seen the sky at night away from the city lights in years. Yes maybe something for me to do in the near future.

Michael

jingle52

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 10:38:13 AM »

Hi Michael , yes we really do miss out on such a lot of wonders with the glare of city lights. Rhys is lucky to live in such a beautiful place  :)

Here are some websites I use to keep in touch with the skies

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

http://www.space.com/

http://darksky.org/

Jingle

Mike Gagne

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2016, 10:56:42 AM »

Hi Jingle and thank you I will get to them and get back to you!   :)

Michael

Porter

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2016, 01:05:13 AM »

Very nice Ryhs! Just love photo's of nature and you have a good eye. It always reminds me of God's awesome and inspiring handiwork. For me it's also one of them things that prove to me that there is a God :) Beauty like that in your photo simply does not just happen by accident.

Psa 19:1  To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. THE HEAVENS declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows and proclaims His handiwork.

Rom 1:20  From the creation of the world His invisible attributes, that is, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what He has made. As a result, people are without excuse.

I love photography, and I take a lot of photo's of nature and local wildlife here in northern Alaska. When I get around to organizing my collection I'll post some of my favs here sometimes.
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

Mike Gagne

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2016, 02:35:09 AM »

Thanks jingle,  that first web site is loaded with awesome pics the of the universe. I really enjoy looking at pics like that and can't help but think how awesome is our God.

Michael

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2016, 04:51:08 AM »

Very nice Ryhs! Just love photo's of nature and you have a good eye. It always reminds me of God's awesome and inspiring handiwork. For me it's also one of them things that prove to me that there is a God :) Beauty like that in your photo simply does not just happen by accident.

Psa 19:1  To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. THE HEAVENS declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows and proclaims His handiwork.

Rom 1:20  From the creation of the world His invisible attributes, that is, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what He has made. As a result, people are without excuse.

I love photography, and I take a lot of photo's of nature and local wildlife here in northern Alaska. When I get around to organizing my collection I'll post some of my favs here sometimes.

Look forward to your pictures, always love that stuff

Rhys
🤫

jingle52

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2016, 02:35:42 PM »

Forgot to include this website...

http://twanight.org/newTWAN/index.asp

Jingle

Looking forward to those pics as well Porter  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.