bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GOD OUR DAD LOVE US  (Read 4569 times)

acomplishedartis

GOD OUR DAD LOVE US
« on: April 03, 2016, 12:28:20 AM »

At the end of every day, we must keep on remembering that IT’S ALL OF GOD; everything that happens, is and it must happens as it’s supposed to happen because everything has a purpose on the ‘big-scale master-accomplishment’ that God our dad is doing.

Eventually everything is coming into ONE; and there will be one big family full of sons and daughters who are highly spiritually evolved and armed with great and unique personalities.

While it is true that we do not presently live together with God as a family, it is nevertheless, a fact that we are presently a member of God's family, kin, and race. And it's just a matter of time until we are all united as one Family of God:

"And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.  And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle [God's habitation or dwelling place] of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God" (Rev. 21:2-3)

"Ye shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty" (II Cor. 6:16:18)

"Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knows us not, because it knew Him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifies himself, even as He is pure" (I John 3:1-3)

Can you not feel an emotion, a longing in God's words when He speaks of the future He plans with His people? Well listen again: "And I heard a GREAT VOICE out of heaven..." Why a "GREAT" voice? Why not just a voice? Because this is a GREAT announcement by God Almighty. The Greek word translated "great" means "exceedingly, loud, mighty, high, strong." "BEHOLD, the tabernacle of GOD IS WITH MEN,..." "Behold, LO, listen, SEE." Why? Because God Almighty is going to make a grand and glorious announcement. He will make His HOME WITH MANKIND!  God is coming to live with us. "...and He will dwell with them, and they shall be HIS PEOPLE..." "His" has a definition of "of him." These are "people of Him." They are of God's race and kindred and therefore they are "people of Him" -- of HIS RACE, not His "possessions" like so much chattel. "...and God Himself shall be with them, and BE THEIR GOD" (Rev. 21:2-3).

God did not create some kind of creature with higher intelligence than the plants and animals so that He could communicate with them. Humans are not just some kind of play things for God. God did not create some kind of aliens when He made us. We are the extension of His family, His kinfolk. We are God's CHILDREN -- we are the expansion of God's RACE!                 
                                           (‘Why God love us’ L.Ray Smith)

We are God’s children’s, and he is the best dad. Anything that we ask from him, he wants to give it to us as long as it’s good for us. Usually ‘descent fathers’ like when their sons are grateful and ask them reasonable things, they not only want to give them what they need but also the best of them, their most worthy character traits and personalities. Jesus said about descent fathers,

“If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?”      (Luke 11:10)                                                                                                                     

Most fathers don’t dare to give poison animals to their sons--when they ask for food. Neither God our father would dare to give us an eternal experience of a literal hell of torture in real fire!--when what we need is spiritual nourishment. And the stupid excuse that some chose to reject God with their own “free-will” and therefore God will let them burn as they deserve, doesn’t apply no-more. 

I think that for a man to be a dad worth his salt he would have to had a good amount of general knowledge, of patience, kindness, self-control and love, he would have to be ready to sacrifice for his daughter in no moment, provide her needs, teach her and correct her with much patience and kindness (with no expecting back), he would hurt with her on her afflictions and would show affection and kind words and inspire trust, also he would try his best to provide a safe emotional environment for her best development and he would surely spend quality times of sharing and enjoyment with her... NOW, if a human father can be able to get close to be a ‘descent dad’, God who is The Father of fathers, our all-powerful heavenly Father, Who is LOVE himself, He knows what He is doing by preparing, teaching and correcting each one of us in such a personalized manner, and yes I know… some sons suffer more than others, but they (or we) also gain more capacity for enduring more suffering and experience more joy! (plus, we are meant to learn from contrasts anyway).

And of course that God also suffers with us all along the way and He has the ability to understand us. I believe that the correction and the intensity of his correction are highly personalized because each of us will end up with unique skills and personalities but non-less with the same spirit.

“Behold, WHAT MANNER OF LOVE the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the SONS [AND DAUGHTERS] OF GOD”      (1John 3:1)

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: GOD OUR DAD LOVE US
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 12:03:02 AM »

Thank you friend Moises,

If you don't mind I am going to share what you have shared with a few of my friends who don't realize how blessed we are.
Your words are joy and health whether a person understands our full potential or not.

Thank you for your love of life.

When Jesus said that we would "never see death" he didn't mean we would not die. He meant that we would not be aware of it, not see it consciously. John 8:51
Alive for a while then the sleep of unconsciousness in death, then back alive and conscious once again.

What a wonderful and for many a secret blessing

jingle52

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 06:25:56 AM »

Thanks Moises,
Nice to be reminded of how much the Father loves us and what His Divine Plan for humankind actually is  ;D

Jingle

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2016, 01:52:46 AM »

Excellent reminder, thank you.

Jeff

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2016, 11:33:59 PM »

http://bible-truths.com/WhyGodLovesYou.htm

WHY SHOULD GOD LOVE US?

Is there anything natural and inherent in humanity that is loving and desirable?

Everyone loves new born babies because they are so innocent and helpless. But we are all familiar with what happens 24 months later -- "the terrible twos," where innocence, helplessness, and cuteness seems to give way to loud, rebellious, outbursts of selfishness. But we continue to love them hoping to love them OUT of their terrible-two stage of development. Likewise, God puts up with humanity even in his terrible twenties, and terrible thirties, because God knows that at whatever point He desires, He can bring all those terrible ones to repentance and change. But God does not love humanity in his carnal and "terrible" stages.

The old shop worn platitude: "Just as I am" has no place in the Word of God. God will not accept you "just as you are" regardless of how many thousands of pastors and evangelists tell you differently. We have all fallen victim to the unscriptural statement that "God hates sin, but loves the sinner." Oh really? And does anyone have chapter and verse on that? I think not. Let us now take a look at man's condition of "just as he is," just as God sees him.

Does God love us?  I need Him here, now, today. I especially need Him in that I'm entirely unloveable.  He loves me in the future, but what about now?

rick

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2016, 12:36:41 AM »

http://bible-truths.com/WhyGodLovesYou.htm

WHY SHOULD GOD LOVE US?

Is there anything natural and inherent in humanity that is loving and desirable?

Everyone loves new born babies because they are so innocent and helpless. But we are all familiar with what happens 24 months later -- "the terrible twos," where innocence, helplessness, and cuteness seems to give way to loud, rebellious, outbursts of selfishness. But we continue to love them hoping to love them OUT of their terrible-two stage of development. Likewise, God puts up with humanity even in his terrible twenties, and terrible thirties, because God knows that at whatever point He desires, He can bring all those terrible ones to repentance and change. But God does not love humanity in his carnal and "terrible" stages.

The old shop worn platitude: "Just as I am" has no place in the Word of God. God will not accept you "just as you are" regardless of how many thousands of pastors and evangelists tell you differently. We have all fallen victim to the unscriptural statement that "God hates sin, but loves the sinner." Oh really? And does anyone have chapter and verse on that? I think not. Let us now take a look at man's condition of "just as he is," just as God sees him.

Does God love us?  I need Him here, now, today. I especially need Him in that I'm entirely unloveable.  He loves me in the future, but what about now?

Hi Jeff,

You sound angry with our creator,  questioning Gods love for you, God says He loves us and Christ died for us, what more proof do you want ?

If you think we suffer how much more does God suffer ? You should think about that a bit.

If you feel abandoned you must remember Christ says He is always with us, Maybe the devil is trying your faith if so summit yourself to God resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Use the faith God given you, He gave it to you for a reason so that your like the man  who built his house on a rock and not sand.

In all you do trust in God who is able to hold you up and bring you into salvation.

God bless you Jeff and hang in there with your God given faith.

Kat

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2016, 01:02:39 AM »

Eph 2:4  But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us,

Rom 5:8  But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

1John 3:1  Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him.

1John 4:7  Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.
v. 8  He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.
v. 9  In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
v. 10  In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
v. 11  Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

1John 4:16  And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.
v. 17  Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world.
v. 18  There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
v. 19  We love Him because He first loved us.

mercy, peace and love
Kat
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 22 queries.