bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Beautiful Planet  (Read 4192 times)

Kat

Beautiful Planet
« on: April 25, 2016, 10:36:39 AM »

We have such a wonderful and beautiful planet, all we have to do is look for it. This little video highlights some of it.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/mMq1FqiM8Qc

jingle52

Re: Beautiful Planet
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 03:01:57 PM »

Thanks Kat, incredibly beautiful and made especially for us... unfortunately, being destroyed by unscrupulous companies (logging, tarsands refineries, oil spills etc etc)  and climate warming. 

I love watching N.G. documentaries and our world is truly beautiful  :)

Jingle

AwesomeSavior

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 05:54:24 PM »

Nice video, Kat. Something cheery   :)

rick

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 07:50:44 PM »

Hi Kat,

There is so much beauty in the universe but as you know it's contrasted with the ugly too, it reminds me of our experience of good = beauty and ugly which = evil.

I don't believe I can fathom the beauty that will be when God becomes all in all.

God bless.

Kat

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 10:08:27 PM »

It use to bother me a great deal to see man's continual wanton destruction of the environment. Mankind seems to totally disregard the damage that is being done to this planet. But when I understood God's sovereignty I realized all that is happening in this world is not only allowed by God, but is absolutely according to His plan... so how I am to find fault?

Matt 10:29  Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father's will.

Psa 50:10  all the animals in the forest are mine and the cattle on thousands of hills.
v. 11  All the wild birds are mine and all living things in the fields.
v. 12  "If I were hungry, I would not ask you for food, for the world and everything in it is mine.

I still do not like to see so much destruction in nature, but these type things have always happened since the earth's creation, and not just by man. There have been mass extinctions before we were here.

There have been five mass extinction events in Earth's history. In the worst one, 250 million years ago, 96 percent of marine species and 70 percent of land species died off. It took millions of years to recover.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_event

So I can accept what is happening and understand that God is doing what He sees fit, even if I don't understand why, I don't need to, because I trust in God. I'm so thankful to be able to see so much of the great beauty that fills this earth... just think how much more of all this we get to behold that people of the past centuries could never view or comprehend without actually traveling to them. We are so blessed.

Ecc 3:11  He has made everything beautiful in its time...

Psa 104:24 How numerous are Your works, O Yahweh! You have made all of them in wisdom; The earth is filled with Your achievements:" (CLV)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

rick

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2016, 12:54:17 AM »

Hi Kat,

Looks like we both learned something today, see, you thought it was man doing all these things and I thought it was women but now we discover it was God all along, lol.

Well, Father knows best.

God bless. And God love all of you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.