bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: rambling a short update for the ones who know me around here  (Read 3296 times)

acomplishedartis

rambling a short update for the ones who know me around here
« on: April 29, 2016, 09:14:53 PM »

This last four moths of my life had been the MOST condensed, overwhelming, exiting, drastic, enjoyable, sad, DRAMATIC, challenging, terrific, dangerous, DELIGHTFUL, emotional exhausting, happy, pleasurable, and highly tiring of my life.

I started my trip in santa cruz CA along with my new friend Grace, we traveled by car all trough mexico; cities, tows, and villages... I saw beautiful landscapes of many kinds, beautiful people, listen awesome music, tasted many fruits and ate cheap and healthy... also, worked hard, rested hard, drove hard, visited a brother, family for a few days, had many descent conversations and even had time to write on personal spiritual subjects (plus facing different challenges and dangers on the road). 
Just very recently I am back in santa cruz, where it all started, but now we no moneys and my romantic hopes being washed away, just right where God wants me to be, so to show me that life it's all VANITY and goals are pretty much like trying to catch the wind.

I am tired and grateful... Grace and I are very similar in many ways, we have danced as we have got to know each other more and faced many challenges together, (but she is 6 years younger than me), we were in loved with each other, then she got scared of commitment (and faced past traumas), then I had to once again realize that I CAN'T change her strong deep patterns of behavior (only God can) and so, I got over it, and moved on... But now that we are back she wants to be romantic (-on her terms- but I am not willing to compromise my beliefs). I thought that since she is not religious person my beliefs would just have to be shown with actions, but the thing is that she is into some other kind of spirituality which kind of bothers me (since she constantly is trying to teach me her things). I admire her in many ways and love her. However, I think (but not 100% sure) that it's time for me to move on again and FOR GOOD... how sad, this time it really seemed that I got SO close to find a wife. However I am not feeling sad, --yet.

Anyway, God is bigger to me than my temporal fuzzy emotions, and I am asking Him for peace of mind and strength to increase my joy--everyday.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 02:14:07 AM by Moises G. »

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: rambling a short update for the ones who know me around here
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 12:56:18 AM »

Hi Moises, I am glad you had the time of your life with all it's ups and downs. There are many lessons in this life that we can learn from, I'm going through a few myself. Life is a rollercoaster ride, just hang on and the love of your life will appear in God's time, if that is what He has planned for you.
 I pray that many wonderful things happen to you to get you where God wants you to be. May the Fathers light shine on you wherever you are in life.

God bless you Moises,
    Virginia Miller

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 06:14:42 AM »

Anyway, God is bigger to me than my temporal fuzzy emotions, and I am asking Him for peace of mind and strength to increase my joy--everyday.

A hard and valuable lesson, no matter what 'emotion' you're talking about.  Good to hear from you.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 03:01:23 PM »

Good to hear from you Moises. I certainly miss you and think of you often. I pray God keep you always dear brother.

Love,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

cjwood

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 03:40:28 PM »

hola moises. i love you sweet brother.

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.