bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Now we are free (Acapella)  (Read 4975 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Now we are free (Acapella)
« on: May 21, 2016, 02:07:24 PM »

I've often said, should the day come when I am to rest in the dust of the earth before the return of our Great God and Saviour, Jesus Christ, that I want a version of Lisa Gerrard's 'Now we are free'  to play.

Here is a beautiful acapella version. Though the original is just as beautiful if not better, this one is still very nice. Almost all renditions are. And if you ask me the language, well the lyrics are not any worldly language, they are words to a language Lisa Gerrard invented herself when she was a very young child. Hope you enjoy it as I do :)

https://youtu.be/eEN_eBw4V4Y

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

lilitalienboi16

Re: Now we are free (Acapella)
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 02:22:07 PM »

Here is the original if anyone was curious for a comparison, its lumped together with the song 'Elysium' which is also very gorgeous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yOZEiHLuVU

The things the race of God can do, what beauty and wisdom He has imparted into His children. Its heartbreaking that majority is currently lost to the destructive ways of the carnal mind. One day we all shall be free! What a day. 2000 Years and waiting Lord!
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

jingle52

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 05:51:28 PM »

Thanks Alex, I really love Acapella music as you can appreciate more the blending and harmonizing of voices much better. I used to watch a program of the best Acapella groups in America a few years ago (can't remember the name of the program) but it was extremely entertaining. Loved the movie too 8)

Jingle

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 05:24:43 PM »

Thanks Alex, I really love Acapella music as you can appreciate more the blending and harmonizing of voices much better. I used to watch a program of the best Acapella groups in America a few years ago (can't remember the name of the program) but it was extremely entertaining. Loved the movie too 8)

Jingle

Really glad you enjoyed it jingle. Its got to be one of my favorite songs :)

I have yet to find a version that isn't good. Elysium is really pretty too by itself.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.