bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The first miracle of God on our behalf.  (Read 4585 times)

rick

The first miracle of God on our behalf.
« on: May 24, 2016, 02:15:34 PM »

How does one go from enmity against God to loving God ?
Does one believe they can choose God with their own will without God intervening ?

I believe a miracle happens to every believer from having enmity towards God to loving God.

If no man can boast why do we sometimes feel as if it's up to us to Finnish the race on our own ?

The first miracle in our life is to just have the ability to believe in the real Christ of the scriptures.

I'm so thankful that God did not leave any of this saving stuff up to me to figure out , all I really need to do is trust Him but even trusting in Christ is not ony a miracle in itself but is to me a gift from God.

God bless.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: The first miracle of God on our behalf.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 04:39:24 PM »

Rom 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Rom 9:16  So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Rom 9:17  For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

Rom 9:18  Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

Rom 9:19  Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

Rom 9:20  Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

Rom 9:21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

rick

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 07:12:04 PM »

Hi Dennis,

My point in this thread comes from acceptance that God is completly sovereght . The scriptures you put down demonstrate this idea.

Why is it we human feel if we don't have any control things could go sour when it's quite the contrary. I would be SCARED if I had any control,

Why do we humans worry over things we have no control over?  That is where faith kicks in.

God bless.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 10:25:14 PM »

Even faith is a gift. We cannot conjure it up for ourselves.

https://youtu.be/hPCKPzKz0yU

Life is hard, but better to be judged now than later.

cheekie3

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 04:45:42 AM »

Rick -

How does one go from enmity against God to loving God ?
Does one believe they can choose God with their own will without God intervening ?

I believe a miracle happens to every believer from having enmity towards God to loving God.

If no man can boast why do we sometimes feel as if it's up to us to Finnish the race on our own ?

The first miracle in our life is to just have the ability to believe in the real Christ of the scriptures.

I'm so thankful that God did not leave any of this saving stuff up to me to figure out , all I really need to do is trust Him but even trusting in Christ is not only a miracle in itself but is to me a gift from God.

God bless.

How very True.

Please additionally note the following Truths about each of us:

1. At conception, God gave us the Miracle of Life.
2. During our life, He gives us His Miraculous steps we must all uniquely walk in; in order to experience the Tree of the knowledge of Good and of Evil (so we can in His Timing, desire to do Good).
3. When we die He Miraculously preserves our life essence.
4. Thereafter, in His own time of His Choosing for each and everyone of us, He will Miraculously Resurrect us as His Begotten Sons and Daughters (as unique Perfect Miraculous sinless Precious Gems).

And we have no say whatsoever in any of the above; as none of us:
- has a will that is free from His Causality,
- has a desire in our heart that was not caused,
- has a thought that happened by accident,
- said something that He did not Plan that we would say,
- did something that He did not preordain for us to do.

I believe this is True for all of us - in living our daily lives, each of us find ourselves:
- 'doing what we did not want to do',
- 'wondering why we did that',
- 'being amazed at the Good we just did',
- 'being utterly ashamed of the Evil we just did',
- 'wondering why did we say that',
- 'saying where did that come from',
- 'trying to explain to others we did not mean to say what we said',
- 'wondering why we did that', and
- 'wondering is all of our experiences absolutely necessary'.

Ultimately, I believe, we must all conclude that, as He is Perfect and He is in all the Details (Big and Small); all of our experiences (especially those we are ashamed of, or deem insignificant or unnecessary) are absolutely vital in order for us to ultimately be Like Him in His Image as His Beloved Sons and Daughters.

When I dwell on these things I am amazed where my mind takes me to.

George (one of uncountable Miracles of God).

rick

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 09:54:04 AM »

Hi George,

Beautifully said George, all these things you said are all contrary from what Christendom teache

Jesus is a great teacher.

God bless.

rick

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2016, 09:58:27 AM »

Hi Dennis,
I believe it's more of and honor now to be judged than later.
But also much more difficult too.

God bless.

Kat

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2016, 01:59:42 PM »

Hi Rick, here is a little bit from Ray on this.

http://bible-truths.com/lake15-B.html -------------

In the last installment we read John 6:36:

"If the Son therefore shall MAKE you free, ye shall be free indeed."

I said that this verse has nothing to do with free will. But it certainly does have to do with freedom. But freedom from what? From what is it that Jesus frees us? Why free from what we were in bondage to before He freed us, of course.

"Because the creature itself also shall be delivered [freed] from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God" (Rom. 8:21).

The whole creation will be delivered from this bondage one day. But until then, only those destined to become the manifest sons of God receive this deliverance.

Here is the same thought in slightly different words:

"For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free [here is this ‘cause and effect’ thing again] from the law of sin and death" (Rom. 8:2).

No one can "freely" change his will from hating and disobeying God on one day to loving and obeying God on the next. No, it takes a supernatural miracle from God to accomplish this. God must Personally remove and free [here is the cause] us from being under the "Law of sin and death" to being under the "Law of the Spirit of life in Christ."

Does man accomplish this by his own will? Not unless you want to make a liar out of Jesus. Jesus says that He "frees us," so how can we say that we freely free ourselves?
v
 Do we possess the weapons of free will so that we can by-pass the intervention of God in our lives to repent and turn to God? Answer:

"Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? Then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil" (Jer. 13:23).

"…for without Me, YE [all of you] CAN DO NOTHING" (John 15:5).

Not only can we not deliver ourselves from sin; we cannot even truly repent of our sins by our own will. This too requires a miracle from God.
-------------------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace and love
Kat
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 23 queries.