bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The catapiler and a big puddle.  (Read 3029 times)

rick

The catapiler and a big puddle.
« on: June 07, 2016, 08:18:55 PM »

Today I responded to a no a/c call and measuring a high super heat I went to my work truck and grabbed a bottle of R22 and noticed a disturbance in a 2 by 3 foot wide puddle and decided to investigate what was causing the disturbance in the big puddle.

So I notice in the big puddle was a catapiler trying to make its way to the other side of the puddle, but he had a long way to go and although he look like he was doing ok I decided to help him out so I found this twig near by and placed it under him and he climbed up on the twig and I set him down on the grass , I'm sure he was thankful for the human intervention although he never did say thank you. Lol

I started thinking afterwards that if God can get me to have compation on a little catapiler how much more compation does God have for us ? God is incredible He really is.

I saw God in that which I did, doing for us the same thing ,He saves.

God bless you all.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 08:58:45 PM by Rick »

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: The catapiler and a big puddle.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 10:20:41 PM »

Cool story, thanks for sharing Rick. I agree. Reminds me of the sparrows and how Jesus said we are much more valuable than the sparrows!
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.