bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello to all  (Read 11400 times)

bluzman

Re: Hello to all
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2009, 03:54:35 PM »

Hello Hoyt and thanks for the heartfelt prayer. Ain't the Forum just a wonderful place to be.  Just look at how all these posts from
different members helps to bring and tie us all together.
If I can find a link to that site I will post it. Real good to hear from you my brother. Never been down your way, always wanted to see
the south. Maybe someday.
God go with you,
Bluzman

Marky Mark

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2009, 04:09:31 PM »

Mark, Hi.
Ok, so I’m two or three days late. ;D And Jewel, wherever you are, go with God.
Peace be to you, Mark.
Hoyt

Hello to you also Hoyt,pleased to make your acquaintance :).Forgive me if I have offended you in any way but I could not resist the twilight zone theme song. Warped sense of humor I guess. ;) By the way, Hoyt is a great sounding name.Kinda sounds like the name of a western hero of yesteryear's.

Peace...Mark

Hoyt

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2009, 05:18:34 PM »

Busman, Hi.
Yep, the forum is a wonderful place where people of like minds can gather and study. I’ve found many answers to questions right here and at http://bible-truths.com/ that I’ve held since childhood.

In this day of government power grab, jobless rate increasing daily by thousands, and ungodly leaders lying to us with every breath on national TV, we know, because the scriptures tell us so, it’s all God’s plan and no matter what those in power think, God is the power and He is in control.

That said, we can rest easy, have no fear, while we watch biblical prophecies coming true before our very eyes.

BTW, GA is a great place to live if you like temperate weather, not too hot, not too cold, beautiful mountains in north GA, a beautiful ocean coast down in southeast GA; in middle GA there’s acres and acres of farm land, also miles and miles of pastures filled with grazing beef. However what I like best is of course my own little half a. of peace and tranquility in Powder Springs. Come visit anytime. You can sleep on the couch.<smile>

And Mark, hello to you.
If I ever get too old to appreciate a little humor, then just shoot me and put me out of my misery. 

I loved the Twilight Zone. Under the SyFy façade, the show portrayed many human insights and was worth analyzing deeper than just on-the-surface entertainment, don’t you think? Or perhaps I’m all wet and see things that’s not really there. I am getting on up there in age.

Y’all have a great day. Love to you both.
Hoyt

Marky Mark

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2009, 12:12:11 PM »

And Mark, hello to you.
If I ever get too old to appreciate a little humor, then just shoot me and put me out of my misery. 

I loved the Twilight Zone. Under the SyFy façade, the show portrayed many human insights and was worth analyzing deeper than just on-the-surface entertainment, don’t you think? Or perhaps I’m all wet and see things that’s not really there. I am getting on up there in age.

Y’all have a great day. Love to you both.
Hoyt

Hoyt,yes indeed. As a writer Rod Serling had no peers in his day.His shows always fascinated me for the sheer simplicity as well as the moral undertones for which the series was known for. That is why the show is still in syndication to this day.Quality never seems to fade,just like a fine wine. ;)

Peace...Mark

bluzman

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2009, 01:52:26 PM »

Hello there Hoyt. I do hope this message finds you well and all.
Since I've always had an ear for music, it seems I relate my life to it.
When I first saw you name, I immediately thought of Hoyt Axton. Good singer and actor. Seems like the kind of guy
you would like to hang around with, at least by the music he produced.
Boy I would love to see that Georgia sunshine, peach trees, and those tall Georgia pines. Right out of another song,
but that's the way I feel. Should I ever get the chance to come and visit you, I most certainly will.
Hoyt, the couch would do mighty fine.
Take care and God Bless you,
Ches
P.S. Very sad to see the way things are going, but all of this has to be.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 20 queries.