bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Difficult Scriptures  (Read 4747 times)

cheekie3

Difficult Scriptures
« on: June 15, 2016, 02:51:15 PM »

All -

There are many Scriptures that are difficult to understand; and find their meaning with two or three other Scriptural Witnesses.

I do not fully understand any of the spiritual meanings of these Scriptural Verses; and I was wondering if Ray has taught on any aspects of these:

Duet:30:4: Though you are at the ends of the earth, he will go and find you and bring you back again.

Job:9:6: He shakes the earth to its foundations.

Job:11:9: His Spirit is broader than the earth and wider than the sea.

Job:26:7: God stretches out heaven over empty space and hangs the earth upon nothing.

Job:38:4: “Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell me, if you know so much.

Job:38:17-18: Has the location of the gates of death been revealed to you? Do you realize the extent of the earth? Tell me about it if you know!

Job:38:33: Do you know the laws of the universe and how the heavens influence the earth?

Psalm:61:2: For wherever I am, though far away at the ends of the earth, I will cry to you for help. When my heart is faint and overwhelmed, lead me to the mighty, towering Rock of safety.

Psalm:65:8: In the farthest corners of the earth the glorious acts of God shall startle everyone. The dawn and sunset shout for joy!

Psalm:71:20: You have let me sink down deep in desperate problems. But you will bring me back to life again, up from the depths of the earth.

Psalm:72:8: Let him reign from sea to sea and from the Euphrates River to the ends of the earth.

Psalm:75:3: Though the earth shakes and all its people live in turmoil, yet its pillars are firm, for I have set them in place!”

Psalm:102:25: In ages past you laid the foundations of the earth and made the heavens with your hands!

Psalm:103:11: for his mercy toward those who fear and honor him is as great as the height of the heavens above the earth.

Psalm:108:5: His glory is far more vast than the heavens. It towers above the earth.

Psalm:113:6: Far below him are the heavens and the earth; he stoops to look,

Psalm:115:17: The dead cannot sing praises to Jehovah here on earth,

Psalm:135:17: He makes mists rise throughout the earth; he sends the lightning to bring down the rain and sends the winds from his treasuries.

Proverbs:3:9: The Lord’s wisdom founded the earth; his understanding established all the universe and space.

Proverbs:11:17: Even the godly shall be rewarded here on earth; how much more the wicked!

Proverbs:17:24: Wisdom is the main pursuit of sensible men, but a fool’s goals are at the ends of the earth!

Proverbs:25:2-3: It is God’s privilege to conceal things, and the king’s privilege to discover and invent. You cannot understand the height of heaven, the size of the earth, or all that goes on in the king’s mind!

Ecc:3:16: Moreover, I notice that throughout the earth justice is giving way to crime, and even the police courts are corrupt.

Ecc:4:11: Next I observed all the oppression and sadness throughout the earth—the tears of the oppressed, and no one helping them, while on the side of their oppressors were powerful allies.

Ecc:4:3: And most fortunate of all are those who have never been born and have never seen all the evil and crime throughout the earth.

Ecc:8:14: There is a strange thing happening here upon the earth: Providence seems to treat some good men as though they were wicked, and some wicked men as though they were good. This is all very vexing and troublesome!

Ecc:9:9: Live happily with the woman you love through the fleeting days of life, for the wife God gives you is your best reward down here for all your earthly toil.

Ecc:9:11: Again I looked throughout the earth and saw that the swiftest person does not always win the race, nor the strongest man the battle, and that wise men are often poor, and skillful men are not necessarily famous; but it is all by chance, by happening to be at the right place at the right time.

Isa:2:9: When the Lord stands up from his throne to shake up the earth, his enemies will crawl with fear into the holes in the rocks and into the caves because of the glory of his majesty.

Isa:2:21: and crawl into the caverns to hide among the jagged rocks at the tops of the cliffs, to try to get away from the terror of the Lord and the glory of his majesty when he rises to terrify the earth.

Isa:11:12: He will raise a flag among the nations for them to rally to; he will gather the scattered Israelites from the ends of the earth.

Isa:13:13: For I will shake the heavens in my wrath and fierce anger, and the earth will move from its place in the skies.

Isa:14:9: The denizens of hell crowd to meet you as you enter their domain. World leaders and earth’s mightiest kings, long dead, are there to see you.

Isa:14:6: Everyone there will stare at you and ask, “Can this be the one who shook the earth and the kingdoms of the world?

Isa:24:21: On that day the Lord will punish the fallen angels in the heavens and the proud rulers of the nations on earth.

Any insight will be appreciated.

Thank You.

Kind Regards.

George.

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Difficult Scriptures
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 03:26:01 PM »

Why do you use such a strange translation for Isaiah 24:21?

You can save yourself some confusion by simply checking translations.

(ASV)  And it shall come to pass in that day, that Jehovah will punish the host of the high ones on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

(CLV) And it comes in that day, Yahweh will check over on the host of the height, in the height, and on the kings of the ground, on the ground,

(Diaglott-NT)

(ESV)  On that day the LORD will punish the host of heaven, in heaven, and the kings of the earth, on the earth.

(GNB)  A time is coming when the LORD will punish the powers above and the rulers of the earth.

(ISV)  "And it will come about at that time, the LORD will punish the armies of the exalted ones in the heavens, and the rulers of the earth on earth.

(KJV)  And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

(KJV+)  And it shall come to passH1961 in thatH1931 day,H3117 that the LORDH3068 shall punishH6485 H5921 the hostH6635 of the high onesH4791 that are on high,H4791 and the kingsH4428 of the earthH127 uponH5921 the earth.H127

(MSG)  That's when GOD will call on the carpet rebel powers in the skies and Rebel kings on earth.

(Rotherham)  And it shall be in that day, That Yahweh will bring punishment Upon the host of the height in the height,—And upon the kings of the ground on the ground.

(RV)  And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

(YLT)  And it hath come to pass, in that day, Jehovah layeth a charge on the host of the high place in the high place, And on the kings of the land on the land.

Here is a match for that;

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Another Match

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Also Isaiah 24 is very similar to Zecheriah 14 and Micah 4 and many other verses regarding judgment and the day of the Lord

Kindly,
Alex
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 03:43:05 PM by lilitalienboi16 »
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 03:31:46 PM »

Ray discusses Isaiah 14 in great detail and concerning the lucifer hoax.
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

cheekie3

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 03:38:13 PM »

Alex -

(ASV)  And it shall come to pass in that day, that Jehovah will punish the host of the high ones on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

(CLV) And it comes in that day, Yahweh will check over on the host of the height, in the height, and on the kings of the ground, on the ground,

(Diaglott-NT)

(ESV)  On that day the LORD will punish the host of heaven, in heaven, and the kings of the earth, on the earth.

(GNB)  A time is coming when the LORD will punish the powers above and the rulers of the earth.

(ISV)  "And it will come about at that time, the LORD will punish the armies of the exalted ones in the heavens, and the rulers of the earth on earth.

(KJV)  And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

(KJV+)  And it shall come to passH1961 in thatH1931 day,H3117 that the LORDH3068 shall punishH6485 H5921 the hostH6635 of the high onesH4791 that are on high,H4791 and the kingsH4428 of the earthH127 uponH5921 the earth.H127

(MSG)  That's when GOD will call on the carpet rebel powers in the skies and Rebel kings on earth.

(Rotherham)  And it shall be in that day, That Yahweh will bring punishment Upon the host of the height in the height,—And upon the kings of the ground on the ground.

(RV)  And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

(YLT)  And it hath come to pass, in that day, Jehovah layeth a charge on the host of the high place in the high place, And on the kings of the land on the land.

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Kindly,
Alex

Thank You.

This fully explains Isaiah 24:21.

Kind Regards.

George.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 03:41:21 PM »

Alex -

(Diaglott-NT)

Kindly,
Alex

Thank You.

Kind Regards.

George.

Check out Zecheriah 14 and Micah 4 also and compare it to Isaiah 24. It may also be worth it to read the book of Joel as well as you may find a lot of relavence between all these.

God bless,
Alex

cheekie3

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2016, 03:42:48 PM »

Alex -

Ray discusses Isaiah 14 in great detail and concerning the Lucifer hoax.

Thank You.

I have read Ray's Teachings, and listened to his audios on the Lucifer Hoax.

I believe most in the world and in the church still believe Lucifer was an angel that fell from Grace and God changed him into Satan.

Kind Regards.

George.

cheekie3

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2016, 04:00:14 PM »

Alex -

Alex -

(Diaglott-NT)

Kindly,
Alex

Thank You.

Kind Regards.

George.

Check out Zecheriah 14 and Micah 4 also and compare it to Isaiah 24. It may also be worth it to read the book of Joel as well as you may find a lot of relavence between all these.

God bless,
Alex

I have read Zechariah 14, Micah 4 and Joel; and compared these to Isaiah 24.

Thank You for these insightful Scriptures.

Kind Regards.

George.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.