bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Make disciples  (Read 11416 times)

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Make disciples
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2016, 04:32:25 PM »

I say to you, that He will execute the justice to them quickly; but the Son of Man having come, shall he find the faith upon the earth?' Luk 18:8

I do believe that making  disciples today is deceptive, i mean misleading.

Yes is true, that mostly all religions of today is governed by Satan, and the One and True God the Father and Jesus is a total failure!

How can God be a failure if everything is going exactly according to His plan? You must not really understand what is taught on BT to believe such a thing.

I think santgem meant according to "religions of today", God is a failure.

lareli

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2016, 05:08:09 PM »

Ray explains a lot about this subject under the topic, Winning souls for Jesus?

Joel

Thanks Joel. Just re-read that one at your recommendation...  Salt and light don't make noise.
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

John from Kentucky

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2016, 08:17:37 PM »

All religions are false in this present age, especially the Christian religion.

The Christian Church is ruled by Satan and all their members are disciples of Satan.

They do not teach any truth, no not one.  As Ray correctly taught, they do not even believe that Jesus died for their sins because they do not believe that Jesus actually died.  All their major doctrines------heaven, hell, immortal soul, God is a trinity, salvation of only a few, salvation by good works, free will-----all their teachings are false.

This worldwide, false religious/political system is coming down and will cease to exist.  The Great God will bring it to pass.  "Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit says the LORD Almighty."

Can you show where Ray wrote that the church does "not teach any truth. No not one."?

Reason I ask is because I seem to recall reading or maybe hearing an audio where Ray said something to the effect of..

Not everything the church teaches is bad... There are some truths taught in the church but it's mixed with error or deception which can be more harmful than just teaching total error or deception.

That's not a quote. But I do recall reading something Ray wrote to this effect.

See 1st page of this website.

Just under the Lake of Fire Series of articles.  Third title down says, "Twelve Truths to Understanding His Word". 

Click on that article.  4th paragraph down begins with, "I know of not one Christian doctrine that is completely Scriptural.  Not one."-----Ray Smith

santgem

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2016, 03:35:28 AM »

I say to you, that He will execute the justice to them quickly; but the Son of Man having come, shall he find the faith upon the earth?' Luk 18:8

I do believe that making  disciples today is deceptive, i mean misleading.

Yes is true, that mostly all religions of today is governed by Satan, and the One and True God the Father and Jesus is a total failure!

How can God be a failure if everything is going exactly according to His plan? You must not really understand what is taught on BT to believe such a thing.

I think santgem meant according to "religions of today", God is a failure.

Of course Extol that is what i meant. (thank you for your good thinking anyways) Should i say and add that most religions teaching that billions and billions of people will be barbecued in hell forever and ever and ever in ever!

What more can you ask for? Is God not a total failure to them, even though that they are thinking that this is what supposed to be? But the BT knows that there is no Hell!

If God commissioned Jesus to be the saviour of the World and He can not saved the world, Is that not a total failure? but i said religions of today is thinking that there is Hell.

Even, some of us here in BT do not know who the Only and true God! If say only, Meaning there is only one God not two.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 03:43:47 AM by santgem »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 22 queries.