bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Speculation.  (Read 3482 times)

rick

Speculation.
« on: July 16, 2016, 12:16:21 PM »

It seems to me there are so many gray areas in both the physical realm and the spiritual realm. I know it will not always be this way because scripture says that the knowledge of the Lord will fill the earth.

It's good to learn all we can about God whether one is the elect or not , this I do believe because all must learn righteousness and I'm assuming in the resurrection our knowledge of both good and evil will not be forgotten.

I must say although I believe I have the prompting of the Holy Spirit I cannot say I believe I have it without measure so now I'm thinking can one be the elect in this life and not understand the book of revelation?

Shouldn't an elect of God understand revelation, I understand revelation when I read Rays papers on the book of revelation but on my own I'm at a lost.

Well it truly is up to God who the elect will be even though one may wish to be is one thing I suppose but it's who God has chosen that will be the elect.

In the witness of two or three shall a truth be established until the sum of Gods word is understood but one cannot find two or three witnesses for everything so what's left, speculation?

Sometimes all this stuff and life is scary to me , I can hardly wait for the morning to arrive.

God bless.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 02:01:28 PM by Rick »

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Speculation.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 01:15:24 PM »

Act 1:7  And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

rick

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 02:56:48 PM »

Act 1:7  And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

Hi Dennis,

That scripture is referring to the time of Christ return I believe but I wasn't asking that. But I'm not ruling out that ,that scripture may carry over to how your applying it to this thread.

I understand much of Gods plan compared to what we were all taugh by Christendom which took me in a different direction than Ray was showing us.

I guess your reference to that scripture is saying to me
there is much we won't understand in this aged except those things God wants us to.

God bless.

Kat

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 05:13:09 PM »

John 14:26  But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance, whatever I have said to you.

John 16:13  However, when He, the Spirit of Truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth. For He shall not speak of Himself, but whatever He hears, He shall speak. And He will announce to you things to come.
v. 14  He will glorify Me, for He will receive of Mine and will announce it to you.

John 2:27  But the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as His anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true and no lie, and as He has taught you, abide in Him.

Hi Rick, with those Scripture in mind I believe God does reveal truth to anybody that has His Spirit indwelling. Certainly we all have great benefit from what God revealed to Ray, but we also know that Ray spent an enormous amount of time in his studies and often mentioned that he had thought on/meditated for thousands of hours on a subject. So I do believe this is a prerequisite to having the Scripture open up to a person, I guess the more you put in the more you will get out of it. But of course that is only through the Holy Spirit, God gives us the desire and means for that kinds of devotion... Because we know that there have always been religions where people study constantly but never come to an understanding of the truth.

The truth is like a great hidden treasure, a "pearl of great value" that God puts before us, but we must diligently search for it, and then hold onto it above all else.

Mat 13:44  "The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and covered up. Then in his joy he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field.
v. 45  "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant in search of fine pearls,
v. 46  who, on finding one pearl of great value, went and sold all that he had and bought it.

Mercy, peace and love
Kat

rick

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 09:31:29 PM »

Hi Kat,

I remember reading somewhere that Ray said it's impossible to believe these truths he was pointing out unless they had the spirit of God in them , I do believe without doubt Ray is right in saying that and his detractors prove it because with so much proof they still do not believe.

I do believe these truths Ray has pointed out to me it seems so simple and easy to believe, God through Ray's writings has delivered to us the true gospel which from day one has been of great comfort to me personally.

I must conclude if I believe Gods truth it's only because He God has caused me to and if God has caused me to believe these truths I must be one of the children of God.

God bless.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2016, 03:16:59 PM »

:)   8)

love in Christ rick.

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 23 queries.