bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Let he here.  (Read 3111 times)

rick

Let he here.
« on: July 29, 2016, 02:43:54 AM »

It strange how things change in our thinking pattern and the things we once excepted as ok we now don't.

We come to except everything going on around us as if it's normal when in reality it's everything but normal and so things today seem to anger me whereas yesterday I had no issue with many things in this life.

You know the saying live and let live . But now as I'm learning things of God Jesus says let he here who is without sin cast the first stone.

Because of my past sins I cannot cast stones any longer but more important I need to deal with the stones I have thrown in the past and pray I never feel so righteous as to pick one up again.

God bless.

cheekie3

Re: Let he here.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 03:56:09 AM »

Rick -

It strange how things change in our thinking pattern and the things we once excepted as ok we now don't.

We come to except everything going on around us as if it's normal when in reality it's everything but normal and so things today seem to anger me whereas yesterday I had no issue with many things in this life.

You know the saying live and let live . But now as I'm learning things of God Jesus says let he here who is without sin cast the first stone.

Because of my past sins I cannot cast stones any longer but more important I need to deal with the stones I have thrown in the past and pray I never feel so righteous as to pick one up again.

God bless.

Once you have got to a place when you know in your heart and mind that He is Perfect, Pure and Holy and He Loves us all, and He determines our steps, all you can say is 'Here I am Lord, be it unto me as thy Desire from this day forward'.

Then as you are cleansed, you are then in a position to heal those around you by how you live, behave and speak, by being His Representative here on this Earth; as His Wisdom will flow from within you.

But first, the desires of our heart must change, in order for the way we think to be continually changed into The Mind of Christ; so we start to think in His Ways rather than the ways of this evil present age.

Do not forget that the principle thing is His Wisdom, and knowledge of His Word, once Perfected leads us all to His Wisdom.

We must all Grow In His Grace and Change daily Into His Image in order to Be Presented to Him Perfectly in that area where He has changed us from the natural to the spiritual.

I hope this helps a little.

Kind Regards.

George

Musterseed

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • God is Love
Re: Let he here.
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 09:56:53 PM »

Hi Rick
I too became intolerant of other people's actions, I did not want to live in this world. I wanted to be like Paul and wish to be with the Lord but realized that is not my call, only Our Father can do what is best for not only me but for the Masters Plan, the whole of us. For All. I have to remind myself to think spiritually when reading the Word, to know He is my next breath, he inspires me . I can't even kill house 🕷 spiders  anymore, I make my husband pick them up and put them outside and the best thing is, God makes my husband do it . HAHAHA!
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.