bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I want you to know.  (Read 4363 times)

rick

I want you to know.
« on: July 31, 2016, 02:08:01 PM »

Its so important to know Gods truths . Yesterday the storm beat against my house and today I still stand because my house is being built on a soiled rock foundation.

I do not hate God and I'm not angry with God , I remember reading where Ray said his son died too and I remember Ray saying that God killed his son. I wondered back then how do you still love God knowing He killed your son ?

Today I know how you still love God . These basic foundational truths that are found throughout the entirety of this website can and will uphold you in the most darkness hour of your life.

B.T. gave me the right foundation to build upon and because I understand Gods plan for all humanity and it does not mater if you are black, white ,red or any other color or Jew or Greek or Muslim we will all one day sit at the table of God with hearts full of joy because the former things has come to pass.

So many thoughts have gone through my head since yesterday and just one of those thoughts were what I would be going through right now if I still believed in God as all of Christendon believes ?

I am so thankful to God that He brought me here to this site and that He lead me to believe in these truths one can find here. The truth is so important to know but my heart is still broken and to type out these words is difficult because something in my eyes makes it hard to see the keys.

I know my son Richard didn't just happen to die of a freak drug overdose but it was Gods intention that he died at the appointed time and we all have and appointed time ourselves to die too.

We all know the dead knows nothing , the dead don't know they are dead but we also know the dead are only sleeping because there is a resurrection of the dead and all who died will awaken from their sleep.

In my case Gods truths are not only important to understand but they are very important to wholeheartedly believe.

To those of you who struggle with Gods truths found here at B.T. Or if your a guest wondering like I had when I first came to this site can the truths found here really be true my answer to you is yes they are true but there is also another truth, it takes God Himself to reveal these truths to you .

Whether God reveals these truths to you or not in the consummation of all things all will be ok for everyone .

I just wanted you to know I'm not angry with God nor do I hate God I just have a broken heart because of the death of my son Richard Jr.

God bless .

cheekie3

Re: I want you to know.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 02:48:51 PM »

Rick -

Its so important to know Gods truths . Yesterday the storm beat against my house and today I still stand because my house is being built on a soiled rock foundation.

I do not hate God and I'm not angry with God , I remember reading where Ray said his son died too and I remember Ray saying that God killed his son. I wondered back then how do you still love God knowing He killed your son ?

Today I know how you still love God . These basic foundational truths that are found throughout the entirety of this website can and will uphold you in the most darkness hour of your life.

B.T. gave me the right foundation to build upon and because I understand Gods plan for all humanity and it does not mater if you are black, white ,red or any other color or Jew or Greek or Muslim we will all one day sit at the table of God with hearts full of joy because the former things has come to pass.

So many thoughts have gone through my head since yesterday and just one of those thoughts were what I would be going through right now if I still believed in God as all of Christendon believes ?

I am so thankful to God that He brought me here to this site and that He lead me to believe in these truths one can find here. The truth is so important to know but my heart is still broken and to type out these words is difficult because something in my eyes makes it hard to see the keys.

I know my son Richard didn't just happen to die of a freak drug overdose but it was Gods intention that he died at the appointed time and we all have and appointed time ourselves to die too.

We all know the dead knows nothing , the dead don't know they are dead but we also know the dead are only sleeping because there is a resurrection of the dead and all who died will awaken from their sleep.

In my case Gods truths are not only important to understand but they are very important to wholeheartedly believe.

To those of you who struggle with Gods truths found here at B.T. Or if your a guest wondering like I had when I first came to this site can the truths found here really be true my answer to you is yes they are true but there is also another truth, it takes God Himself to reveal these truths to you .

Whether God reveals these truths to you or not in the consummation of all things all will be ok for everyone .

I just wanted you to know I'm not angry with God nor do I hate God I just have a broken heart because of the death of my son Richard Jr.

God bless .

Amen!

Only Our Heavenly Father can mend the hearts of your family and yourself.

He is The Greater Healer.

God Bless You and Yours Rick.

George

Joel

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 03:29:48 PM »

I'm very sorry to hear of you loss Rick.

Joel

rick

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 04:08:37 PM »

Hi George,

I can identify with your situation as my son had this issues for so long a time and as much pain and sorrow it caused my wife and  I know my son hurt the worst.

My wife passed away back in 2009 and she was so young at the time of her death as is my son so young too. I certainly hope God gives your family and you peace while undergoing these things.

I know what your going through, if my phone rang late at night I would cringed , I was reluctant to answe in fear of what I might hear form the other end. The police and courthouses the prisons and my greatest fear was his death.

My heart goes out to you George for I been living with this nightmare for over a decade , watching someone I  love killing themselves slowly and knowing no matter what I say no matter how many times I pray no results seem to come from it at least not the results I wanted .

I know there is a reason why God puts these sort of things in our lives. Every heart ache we experience must somehow conform us into His image.   

I did this thread because the focus must remain on God and His plan and how His truths can upholds us in our darkest hour. These foundational truths are so important to have when the storms of life beat against our house and it's so important to build on the right foundation but you know George only those who God drags to these truths are the only ones who.can build upon them.

I find myself clinging to God rather than running from God and I know God causes me to cling to Him which I am most thankful for.

I pray the outcome of your son is different than my sons outcome , may God give you the peace of knowing He controls all things and promises to make all things new even our hearts will be made new . God bless you my brother.

God bless.

rick

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 04:13:02 PM »

Thank Joel and God bless you.

cheekie3

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 04:11:42 AM »

Rick -

Such a Beautiful and Wonderful Post. Thank You:

Hi George,

I can identify with your situation as my son had this issues for so long a time and as much pain and sorrow it caused my wife and  I know my son hurt the worst.

My wife passed away back in 2009 and she was so young at the time of her death as is my son so young too. I certainly hope God gives your family and you peace while undergoing these things.

I know what your going through, if my phone rang late at night I would cringed , I was reluctant to answe in fear of what I might hear form the other end. The police and courthouses the prisons and my greatest fear was his death.

My heart goes out to you George for I been living with this nightmare for over a decade , watching someone I  love killing themselves slowly and knowing no matter what I say no matter how many times I pray no results seem to come from it at least not the results I wanted .

I know there is a reason why God puts these sort of things in our lives. Every heart ache we experience must somehow conform us into His image.   

I did this thread because the focus must remain on God and His plan and how His truths can upholds us in our darkest hour. These foundational truths are so important to have when the storms of life beat against our house and it's so important to build on the right foundation but you know George only those who God drags to these truths are the only ones who.can build upon them.

I find myself clinging to God rather than running from God and I know God causes me to cling to Him which I am most thankful for.

I pray the outcome of your son is different than my sons outcome , may God give you the peace of knowing He controls all things and promises to make all things new even our hearts will be made new . God bless you my brother.

God bless.

Thank you for your thoughtful and wonderful words from your heart.

My wife, first lost her mother (aged 42), then her sister (aged 29), and more recently her brother (aged 51), and finally, her father (aged 90) - and she has had a very, very, tough life, full of pain and suffering.

My father went to sleep (aged 78), and my mother screamed out in the hospital "You cannot leave me, you promised me you would never leave me", and it took my mother well over two years to come to terms with my father no longer being with her.

We too, call this a living nightmare.

Apart from Ray and you, I know of another person in the (traditional) church who was a minister (of the false traditional doctrines - although at the time, I knew it not) - and I often wondered, why Ray and he had their firstborn taken from them, and now you have had the same painful experience. I can only conclude, that perhaps, some of us, are to give up their firstborn, to show you the pain Jesus Christ's Heavenly Father felt, when He lost His firstborn son at the Cross.

And I know most of us are likely to think, 'hang on a minute, He is God Almighty, He can do anything, and He does not need to feel pain' - and my response is 'Yes, Our Heavenly Father is the source and power of All Things - yet He chose to Be a Father, and He taught men, how to be Fathers, and I do not know of any man (whether they be good or evil), that did not feel deep pain and long suffering when one of their sons (or daughters) died - and if this the case, Our Original Father has to feel pain (otherwise, He is No Father At All)'.

Perhaps, Our Heavenly Father's pain eased, when after Jesus' Death, Burial, Resurrection and Ascension back to His Father, Jesus became the firstborn of many sons and daughters - when perhaps, Our Father and our Eldest Brother Truly Rejoiced (and still Truly Rejoice) when one of Our Heavenly Father's lost children are dragged back to Him, and He and Jesus start to rescue Their Lost family members, one by one.

I know that Our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, feel you and your family's pain, as they are within you all (in oneness).

I know that you know, that you have no choice, but to suffer through your pain for your tremendous loss.

I know that you know, that He Will Grace you and you family with all that you will need to get through this - but always remember that Jesus promised you that, and said that, 'I will always be with you to the end of the Age'.

His Peace, Joy and Love go with you in your time of "Jacob's Trouble" (King James Bible: Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it). And I am sorry to all on this forum, if I have misapplied this particular Scripture - as it seemed apt to me.

George

jingle52

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 05:52:50 PM »

Lovely post Rick, hang in there brother.

Jingle
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.