bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The mark (what if)  (Read 5970 times)

lareli

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
The mark (what if)
« on: August 02, 2016, 01:02:20 PM »

If world events happen to roll out in the way that American Christians think they will according to revelations what would I do? What would you do?

This is meant to be light hearted just for fun 'what if' ?

So since we at BT understand the book of revelations as something foreign compared to popular Christian thought.. Say if there really were a world leader who instituted a one world government and one world religion and required all to receive a microchip implant (the 'mark')... Would I receive it ? Would you?

The technology does exist you know. And according to the wisdom of the flesh , one world government and one religion would be man kinds best chance for world peace and stability wouldn't it? According to mans wisdom of course. One global communism.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 01:05:04 PM by largeli »
I知 just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Extol

Re: The mark (what if)
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 01:12:06 PM »

If they offered me unlimited watermelon during the summer months, I would probably receive the mark.  8)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 01:29:35 PM »

If they offered me unlimited watermelon during the summer months, I would probably receive the mark.  8)

Let them eat cake!
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

lareli

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 01:50:39 PM »

It'd be the seedless gmo watermelon though.. Probably tastes amazing!

Extol

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 01:54:41 PM »

It'd be the seedless gmo watermelon though.. Probably tastes amazing!

All the more reason I'd give in...

indianabob

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 11:56:47 PM »

We discussed this "mark" 40 years ago in worldwide and came to the conclusion that it was not a problem or a threat. Personally I treated it like the compulsory inoculations they wanted to give my school age children. We didn't want it, we didn't ask for it and we would opt out if allowed by law. So even if we had to take one of their inoculations God would NOT hold us accountable for what was forced upon us by man's law. Then we played our trump card, we prayed that the inoculation would have no ill effect and trusted God to take care of the situation.

Of course I know that it seems a little different when the "mark" may provide a person with necessary food and water to sustain life, but what is life? It is appointed unto all men and children ONCE to die and if God chose that path for us so-be-it.  8)

Indiana Bob

lareli

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2016, 05:50:51 PM »

I know what you mean ibob. Here in Ca it's no longer optional. If I want my kids to go to school public OR private.. They have to be vaccinated. No personal belief exemptions. I don't agree with mandatory vaccination but in an attempt to keep the thread 'light hearted' and 'just for fun'...

Say that 'the mark' was optional not forced on us. No ones gonna throw us on prison or cut off our heads. Matter of fact if you wanted you could choose not to take the chip and you would be left alone to try and provide for yourself by living off of the kindness of others or maybe cultivating your own food.. Bartering or what have you... BUT this chip implant is amazing. I mean it's like a google chip in the sense that all the information that you now have access to via your smart phone would be in your brain.. Have a question or a problem? Instantly this chip provides your brain with the answer or solution. It would be as if you had all the knowledge known to man available to you just by thinking it.

Not only that. But it would hack your DNA so that it repairs itself and eliminates all degenerative issues with your biology. You could biologically live forever or until an outside source killed you such as decapitation or some accident or act of violence. But it would have to be very traumatic violence because if it were a broken bone or something, the chip would hack your body to heal itself exponentially faster than is possible now.

This chip would change our biology in such a way that we could hold our breath under water for hours without getting tired. Run for a hundred miles without getting tired.

Extol you won't be offered watermelon but better yet, you wouldn't need food as often. At least not in the traditional sense of consuming food as we do now.

But since death rates would drop so dramatically , the chip would also sterilize us so that the world did not over populate.

lareli

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2016, 06:16:21 PM »

You could see sharper than an eagle and hear clearer than an owl.

lareli

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2016, 06:39:30 PM »

In actuality if this technology ever did manifest, I doubt it would be offered to anyone that you or I know. It would probably be for the super elite wealthy and powerful. They would hide in underground bunkers and blow the world up in a nuclear holocaust or man made plague and when the dust settled they would emerge from their bunkers and take the world for themselves.

It's pretty trippy to read about all these types of technologies that are on the horizon though. Just google Ray Kurzweil and read any of the top links that pop up. He's one of googles scientists. I've seen a few interviews with him and dude is convinced that the first people to live to be several hundred years old are already alive today.

Would you even want to live to be 500 though? I don't know if I'd want to.

indianabob

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2016, 11:38:21 PM »

Largeli,

curious and interesting mythology about this chip.
Please remember that it has to be programmed by humans who only sin continuously and hate God and possess lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh and pride of life as their guide.

Regarding living to age 500, that is not nearly enough for me.
I plan to live forever beginning now.
So this is the first day of the rest of my eternity.   ::)

I can say this because when I die physically I will cease to be aware of anything.
Then when I am resurrected a few seconds later, my life will continue as if it was uninterrupted as far as my conscious mind will know.
BECAUSE as scripture tells us, I will not know death.

I had an experience of this phenom...just last Wednesday when the anesthesiologist gave me a potion to relax we while the surgeon removed my left eye lens and stuck in a plastic replacement. I saw him  press the syringe plunger attached to my hand but that was all I was aware of.
The next waking moment I was sitting up on the gurney feeling no pain and no tension at all. Really felt super good until I slid off of the gurney and tried to stand up while the nurse supported me.

So then, is it not true that we all will learn how to live in eternity? And learn to like it? WOW.

I-bob

John from Kentucky

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2016, 01:39:50 AM »

The mark has nothing to do with anything physical.

The mark is spiritual.

lareli

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2016, 05:41:21 PM »

Right JFK.

It is spiritual and not physical. We know that. Most of American Christianity doesn't. Most of Christianity (as I understand) believes there will be a 'physical' one world leader who is 'the' antichrist. And that there will be a physical mark of the beast forced upon all of our physical bodies. Whoever does not accept the physical mark will be killed or at least they won't be able to buy or sell without the physical mark.

The way technology is going, it's realistic to think that soon there will be technology that could store our bank account info on a physical microchip or physical barcode or something else physical on our bodies.

Like I said, you and I know that the book of revelation is spiritual and not physical. Christianity believes it's physical, or at least partially physical.

So the question I was toying around with is... What would we do if something were to be implemented upon all the world such as a mandatory chip that would be required so that the powers that be (people/governments) could track all the worlds population physically, financially, etc.

Even though you know that the mark of the beast in revelation is spiritual and not physical... Would you have any qualms about receiving this mandatory technology?

Stacey

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2016, 10:53:51 PM »

"the surgeon removed my left eye lens and stuck in a plastic replacement. "

Hope you are doing well with that Bob.

Regarding the chip implant idea, I'd drive down to the closest implant station and get in line to get mine without hesitation.
Stacey

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2016, 06:36:32 PM »

the Pope wanting a one world religion . Is that for real.?
Ya know, if we told the world that God is responsible for this mess and uses satan to do His dirty
Work, we wouldn't be lying. They would think we are crazy.  However  I do believe the wild beast is very active and becoming very confused. Lots of corruption being exposed. Yeah Lord. I wonder what Ray would think about everything that's happening today.
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

indianabob

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2016, 07:46:57 PM »

Hi Stacey,
Coming along quite well. No pain and the environment seems much brighter with a clear lens.
I do have more "floaters" in my line of vision. Little black spots that are most noticeable in dim light, but the focus with my new glasses is much better and I can read my cell phone more easily.
Thanks for asking, Indiana bob

"the surgeon removed my left eye lens and stuck in a plastic replacement. "

Hope you are doing well with that Bob.

Regarding the chip implant idea, I'd drive down to the closest implant station and get in line to get mine without hesitation.

lareli

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2016, 05:55:39 PM »

the Pope wanting a one world religion . Is that for real.?
Ya know, if we told the world that God is responsible for this mess and uses satan to do His dirty
Work, we wouldn't be lying. They would think we are crazy.  However  I do believe the wild beast is very active and becoming very confused. Lots of corruption being exposed. Yeah Lord. I wonder what Ray would think about everything that's happening today.

Hi musterseed, ya I think the pope would want a one world religion, as long as it's his religion. The same could be said for everyone in every religion couldn't it? Every Christian wants the whole world to submit to Christianity. Every Muslim wants the whole world to be Muslim. Etc.

And yes, lots of corruption being exposed in these days. The Internet has brought about a light shining on many deeds that were previously in the dark shadows.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2016, 02:07:46 AM »

Hey Largeli I posted a comment once on our Canadian news saying that  I think God owns you tube and they said I could not submit it, LOL. I believe He 's running the whole show,
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 22 queries.