bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Get out of babylon  (Read 23299 times)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Get out of babylon
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2016, 01:23:54 PM »

I'll leave you with what Ray taught about the "synagogue of satan".  I just tried to answer the question posed.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

lareli

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2016, 01:43:16 PM »

I'll leave you with what Ray taught about the "synagogue of satan".  I just tried to answer the question posed.

10-4

What about "The many" vs "Many"?

Where in scripture can I find reference to The many as opposed to where it just says "many"?

I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2016, 07:48:54 PM »

THE is a definite article (primarily) and an adverb (occasionally).

When "we" use the term "the many" it usually simply differentiates ONE PARTICULAR MANY, from ONE PARTICULAR FEW.  But since it's a word, it also differentiates ONE many from ANOTHER many.  That's one of the many uses of the "article".

I don't see THE MANY in any place in the KJV. 

Here's one example from a more "literal" translation.  There are others that use the full phrase with the article, but they only prove "THE" is a word, and not a bible-word.

2Co 2:17  For we do not, as the many, make a trade of the word of God; but as of sincerity, but as of God, before God, we speak in Christ.

That there are "MANY" (given the entire history of mankind) who have never so much as heard the name of Jesus, much less anything about His life, death, and resurrection, in addition to those who don't believe, or follow other religions (or none at all) should go without saying. I feel just a little bit stupid having to say that much.

BUT they are not THE "Many (that) will say to me in that day, Lord, lord, have we not in thy name prophesied? and in thy name cast out demons? and in thy name done many mighty things?"  Mat_7:22

---------

Not sure I've ever felt more foolish or pompous putting all that obviousness down. 

Signing out,

Captain Obvious. 

« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 07:57:45 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

cheekie3

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2016, 04:43:08 AM »

Dave in Tenn -

Thank you for these essential (maybe not for you, but certainly for at least one other) clarifications:

THE is a definite article (primarily) and an adverb (occasionally).

When "we" use the term "the many" it usually simply differentiates ONE PARTICULAR MANY, from ONE PARTICULAR FEW.  But since it's a word, it also differentiates ONE many from ANOTHER many.  That's one of the many uses of the "article".

I don't see THE MANY in any place in the KJV. 

Here's one example from a more "literal" translation.  There are others that use the full phrase with the article, but they only prove "THE" is a word, and not a bible-word.

2Co 2:17  For we do not, as the many, make a trade of the word of God; but as of sincerity, but as of God, before God, we speak in Christ.

That there are "MANY" (given the entire history of mankind) who have never so much as heard the name of Jesus, much less anything about His life, death, and resurrection, in addition to those who don't believe, or follow other religions (or none at all) should go without saying. I feel just a little bit stupid having to say that much.

BUT they are not THE "Many (that) will say to me in that day, Lord, lord, have we not in thy name prophesied? and in thy name cast out demons? and in thy name done many mighty things?"  Mat_7:22

---------

Not sure I've ever felt more foolish or pompous putting all that obviousness down. 

Signing out,

Captain Obvious. 

What is obvious to one, some, most, or many - may not be obvious to all. So it is at times right to point out, why and how, you have come to the conclusion you have put forward.

Here is a little side track to focus our minds and hearts on (and please note that I do not vote in the affairs of mankind):

In the United Kingdom, in the debates about why the majority voted to leave the European Union, we have all the young adults thinking and believing that they know that it is right to remain within the European Union - yet they fail to take into consideration that their older generation have had far more life experiences, and most of them voted to leave - and the young adults appear to believe that the older generation do no longer understand what they are doing. Come on, who is likely to know the truth of things, someone who has just finished their state run education - or those that have lived for forty plus years and experienced working, raising a family, dealing with all the issues of life. etc.

We are Commanded in many places in The Holy Scriptures to take notice of our elders, who are invariable not young - and why is this - I put it to everyone - it is because the elders do not speak from self or ego but from their life experiences that have proven the facts of things - hence they speak Words of Truth.

Come on - who wants to hear words from the inexperienced, or the ego - do not the most of us switch off and stop listening to those that focus on themselves and who put themselves at the centre of all things.

When do we get to start to become wise, is it not when we focus on others rather than ourselves - 'deny ourselves' as it were.

But the prudent, take note of the Words of their Elders as invariably they speak the Wisdom that can only come from Almighty God Himself.

Thank You.

So the 'many' must be referencing the 'many Called', as opposed to the 'few Called and Chosen' - and these groups of people are called by the God of The Holy Scriptures which are Jesus Christ centric in this Age of Grace.

Kind Regards.

George

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2016, 12:59:59 PM »

In the United Kingdom, in the debates about why the majority voted to leave the European Union, we have all the young adults thinking and believing that they know that it is right to remain within the European Union - yet they fail to take into consideration that their older generation have had far more life experiences, and most of them voted to leave - and the young adults appear to believe that the older generation do no longer understand what they are doing. Come on, who is likely to know the truth of things, someone who has just finished their state run education - or those that have lived for forty plus years and experienced working, raising a family, dealing with all the issues of life. etc.

Please make sure this topic does not become political.

cheekie3

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2016, 01:24:05 PM »

Dennis -

Thank you for pointing this out:

Please make sure this topic does not become political.

I was trying to find an example, and this was the best one I could think of.

Duly Noted and Accepted.

Kind Regards.

George

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2016, 07:30:23 PM »

Without any regard to affairs of the world:

"...and a little child shall lead them..."

Mat_18:4  Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Mar_10:15  Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

Luke_18:17  Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

It may be true that elders sometimes have wisdoms that young people lack (assuming mightily that they do), they also have more repentance to undergo.  We need the best of each other.

cheekie3

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2016, 09:24:04 PM »

Dave in Tenn -

You make a valid point:

Without any regard to affairs of the world:

"...and a little child shall lead them..."

Mat_18:4  Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Mar_10:15  Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

Luke_18:17  Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

It may be true that elders sometimes have wisdoms that young people lack (assuming mightily that they do), they also have more repentance to undergo.  We need the best of each other.

After all, Jesus' followers were mainly all young men.

The point I was making was that the young dismissed the older people, as far as I am aware, purely on the basis that they were old and no longer working, and therefore the impact would be on the young - and the young felt that the older people should not have voted at all, or voted to stay in (as this was the desire of the majority of the young people). Which to me, is disrespectful to the older people who should do what they felt was right.

Thank You.

Kind Regards.

George.

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2016, 04:02:12 PM »

Largeli, while I tried to answer your questions as they were asked, what I really think about Muslims and Islam is them being more akin to the Samaritans in Jesus' day. 

Ricky

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2016, 01:14:24 AM »

YouTube has a video that shows Babylon Has Fallen Fallen, when the Pope retired .
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Brenda

« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2016, 06:44:47 AM »

I am left with a bit of confusion... can someone help.

I took this from one of Ray's teachings : A women is a "church" in Scripture and Symbolism, and Prophecy. The MOTHER is the Jewish religion from whence came the NEW Testament Church. The HARLOT DAUGHTERS are all the different churches and denominations which came OUT OF the Mother Church. It is the combination of all these churches that is called: "MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS, AND THE ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH." And it is this Babylonish system of religion that we are to "COME OUT OF."

No I was thinking, looking back at what you (Kat) mentioned above i.e. but I also think of Babylon as the whole worldly system in general too, as it has the proclivity towards carnality.

No how does one come out of the WORLD?  I believe we have to be a part of all this, it is for our benefit.  But then again, COMING OUT OF BABYLON, now that is an entirely different thing altogether.

cheekie3

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2016, 11:05:31 AM »

Brenda -

You raise very good points and questions:

I took this from one of Ray's teachings : A women is a "church" in Scripture and Symbolism, and Prophecy. The MOTHER is the Jewish religion from whence came the NEW Testament Church. The HARLOT DAUGHTERS are all the different churches and denominations which came OUT OF the Mother Church. It is the combination of all these churches that is called: "MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS, AND THE ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH." And it is this Babylonish system of religion that we are to "COME OUT OF."

No I was thinking, looking back at what you (Kat) mentioned above i.e. but I also think of Babylon as the whole worldly system in general too, as it has the proclivity towards carnality.

No how does one come out of the WORLD?  I believe we have to be a part of all this, it is for our benefit.  But then again, COMING OUT OF BABYLON, now that is an entirely different thing altogether.

We know that there is 'The Kingdom of God' and we know that there is a the 'kingdom of Satan'.

Jesus Himself said that Satan's kingdom is not divided, otherwise it would fall.

Is Satan's kingdom still with us today? Is 'The Kingdom of God' with us today?

Satan is evil - and evil is still in 'the World' today - so Satan's kingdom is with us today.

Jesus said 'That The Kingdom of God is within you' - so we know that there are still some of His 'Called Out Called out Chosen Elect' here on Earth today - so 'The Kingdom of God' is with us today.

Are there any other kingdoms?

From what does 'Jesus' and our 'Heavenly Father' drag us from?

Jesus said 'You are in the World but not of the World'.

Perhaps, when He dragged us to Himself, it was from 'The kingdom pf Satan'.

We know that Satan is the deceiver of all 'the World'.

Could it be, that the 'kingdom of Satan', is indeed 'Mystery Babylon the Great'.

Are 'The Called' from 'Babylon' or from 'The Church (and not His Church)'?

Is 'The Church' 'Babylon', or part of 'Babylon'?

Logically, anything that is not 'The Kingdom of God' or 'His Called Out Called Out Chosen Elect' must be something else.

So, is 'The World', 'The Church', 'Babylon The Great' and 'Satan's kingdom', the one and the same?

Or does 'Mystery Babylon The Great' encompass 'The World' and 'The Church'; and is 'Mystery Babylon The Great' perhaps, 'Satan's kingdom'?

Sidetracking here a little (in trying to establish the root causes of all this) -
Could it be, that all other belief systems ('religions' if you will), are all part of 'Babylon'; and do these belief systems, include 'all religions', 'atheists', etc, and even the 'beliefs' of the societies we all live in? Some have said that 'belief' is what we accept as 'Truth'; but if this is so, does 'Truth' mean 'belief'? I do not believe 'Truth' is 'belief', as there are many different 'beliefs'. So, perhaps, 'Mystery Babylon The Great' is all the false 'beliefs' that are contrary to 'The Truths of The Holy Scriptures' (i.e. living a lie, or believing 'fiction' as 'Truth')? Can we honestly state that 'Mystery Babylon The Great' has none of God's Truths - and if so, is this a correct way to determine what 'Mystery Babylon The Great' is?

What do you all think?

Thank You.

Kind Regards.

George

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2016, 11:44:13 AM »

1 John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

1 John 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

John 17:14-18
14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Revelation 18:1-5
1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Indeed, the whore of revelation is the church and she has made drunk the nations with her religious idolatry and blasphemies. She has devoured the kings of the nations. Satan is lifted high and magnified in her halls. To escape her is to escape them all.

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Kat

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2016, 12:03:48 PM »

Well that is a fair question. When you think about the 'church' as Babylon, certainly it is the huge Christian religious system spread around the world, but in a broader sense think how much the church is involved in the political system and how much they have manipulated the governments of the world. We may not notice it so much here in the US, but the church and state (the social, political, and economic systems) have been so intertwined throughout history as they are hard to separate. Indeed isn't the woman (church) sitting on a wild beast (political world system) that John sees in Revelation 17?

Rev 17:1  Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, "Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters,
v. 2  with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication."
v. 3  So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

It's this whole worldly system that is carnal and corrupt where Satan rules, and as we learn to serve and obey God we must turn away from all the vices of the world.

Eph 2:2  in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,
v. 3  among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.

Rom 12:2  And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

We should no longer agree with worldly affairs/principles, we are no longer "conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God" (Rom 12:2). This requires that we separate, stand apart and not participate in the governmental and even most social functions.

2Cor 6:14  Stop becoming unevenly yoked with unbelievers. What partnership can righteousness have with lawlessness? What fellowship can light have with darkness?
v. 15  What harmony exists between the Messiah and Beliar, or what do a believer and an unbeliever have in common?
v. 16  What agreement can a temple of God make with idols? For we are the temple of the living God, just as God said: "I will live and walk among them. I will be their God, and they will be my people."
v. 17  Therefore, "Get away from them and separate yourselves from them," declares the Lord, "and don't touch anything unclean. Then I will welcome you.
v. 18  I will be your Father, and you will be my sons and daughters," declares the Lord Almighty. (ISV)

Col 2:8  Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.

This is a high calling, the highest there is... how can we expect to rule with Christ if we keep our minds bogged down in worldly matters. Yes we are still living in this world and we have to go about our daily lives, but the main focus of our minds should be on spiritual things, the things of God, not on this world of darkness where Satan rules.

John 17:15  I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one.
v. 16  They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.

Rom 8:5  For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
v. 6  For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Here are a couple places where Ray mentioned this.

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,1348.0.html ---------

John 17:9  "I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours.

Please would you tell me what Jesus could have meant in John 17:9 where He excluded the world in His prayer. Who did he mean to be excluded?

Thank you & bless you
Deborah

Dear Deborah:
Good question.
The "world" represents two entities in Scripture:  [1] The Church, Judaism, the Whore, Mystery Babylon the Great, and [2] The social system of the the nations in general.

Jesus referred to both in John's Gospel account:

"...but be of good cheer; I have overcome the WORLD"  (John 16:33).  What "world?"  Did He overcome China?  Japan?  Indolnesia?  No, Jesus overcame the world of Judaism--"He came unto His own [the Jews] but they received Him NOT," and hence He had to overcome them all the days of his earthly ministry.

But in John 17:24 read, "...for You loved Me before the foundation of the WORLD" is speaking of the whole "kosmos"--the whole system of world governemtns.

Jesus prayed for NEITHER of these two "worlds," as their destiny is solidly fixed by God's divine providence, and therefore prayer would be of no value. Jesus does not pray that His Father's Prophecies should NOT come to pass, and neither do God's Elect pray such nonsense as is parroted daily over the air waves "pray for world peace."  Nonsense. There will be no world peace--God has already decreed it.

http://bible-truths.com/lake12.html ---------------------------------

In verse 13 these same ungodly men are called, "RAGING WAVES OF THE SEA…" (Jude 1:13).
"Come hither; I will show you unto you the judgment of the great whore that sits UPON MANY WATERS" (Rev. 17:1). And the "many waters" are defined as, "The waters which you saw, where the whore sits, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues." (Rev. 17:15)

The whore is a great church, and it sits on a wild beast (a great political system), and John, "…saw a wild beast rise up OUT OF THE SEA (Rev. 13:1). This beast does not rise up out of one particular sea, that is one particular nation or people or multitude or tongue, but out of ALL OF THEM.

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceives THE WHOLE WORLD…" (Rev. 12:5).

And the waters on which the whore sits are called, "…peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues." In other words, the whore sits upon ALL THE SEA; ALL THE PEOPLES AND MULTITUDES AND LANGUAGES AND NATIONS OF THE ENTIRE EARTH! And she RIDES the wild beast that came up out of this same great and vast sea of humanity.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace and love
Kat

P.S. FAQ - What is Babylon?  http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,11603.msg100451.html#msg100451
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 02:45:57 PM by Kat »

lareli

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2016, 05:48:26 PM »

Kat

Verse 9 in Rev 17 says "this calls for a mind with wisdom". Perhaps this is why I'm confused with your post... I've never claimed to be wise.

You said that the beast is "a great political system"

Here's Rev 17:9-11
This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

So when it says the seven heads are seven hills, and also kings, so on and so forth.... Are all these also political systems? The beast is an eighth king. If by 'king' it means a great political system does that mean the other seven 'kings' are also great political systems? Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come... Are all these political systems?

Later in verse 16
16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

So the church (whore) rides the political system (beast) thinking she can control it/use it.. but the political system (beast) will hate the church (prostitute) the political system will bring the church to ruin, leave her naked; eat her flesh and burn her with fire?

Again I do not claim to be wise so if this is obvious to anyone please be patient.

Not to be 'political' but it is fascinating to me to see how ferociously American Christians are attacking the National Anthem protests of professional sports athletes for the last couple weeks. The woman (American Christians) is breathing fire towards any acts of blasphemy against their other god... the beast, the state, the political construct who's symbol is the flag.

I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2016, 06:55:33 PM »

You said that the beast is "a great political system"

I don't think it's political as much as the world's system.

Rev_18:3  For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Rev_18:11  And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

Rev_18:15  The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

A little digging will reveal more ...

Terry

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2016, 07:36:06 PM »

I hate to say it but I struggle with watching the news however God is dealing with me on that, I'm at the point that I don't feel the need to vote anymore though part of me wants to,the lesser evil if you will. Are we not to be concerned with the affairs of whats going on in the country we live in , so what I'm asking is when my favorite news comes on should I mow the lawn or split wood instead
Terry
Terry

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2016, 08:44:05 PM »

I hate to say it but I struggle with watching the news however God is dealing with me on that, I'm at the point that I don't feel the need to vote anymore though part of me wants to,the lesser evil if you will. Are we not to be concerned with the affairs of whats going on in the country we live in , so what I'm asking is when my favorite news comes on should I mow the lawn or split wood instead
Terry

We've had this discussion many times here on the forums.

God is sovereign and you cannot change what He has planned must be. Whomever is to be the next elected official, king, ruler, of any of our earthly kingdoms was determined long before our or their birth's.

We are told that we believers are a holy nation, a peculiar people. Tell me, as our being our own nation, why should we then vote in the affairs of another nation? Or, we, whose citizenship is in the heavens, why should we act as if our citizenship is to any of these earthly kingdoms, or our loyalties to any one carnal man?

I have never once voted in my entire life and God has never forsaken me all the days of my life.

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2016, 09:35:16 PM »

Terry

Or...you could split the lawn and mow the wood.   ;D

Brenda

« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2016, 03:02:16 AM »

Thank GOD for all his blessing!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 23 queries.