bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Get out of babylon  (Read 23291 times)

John from Kentucky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Get out of babylon
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2016, 04:55:09 PM »

George,

The Scriptures teach all humans sin until the day we die.  "There are none perfect, no not one".

It is not just what we do, it is who we are.  We are physical.  We were designed to sin automatically.

For most the beast within rules because it thinks it can freely decide to do good or evil.

But when Jesus converts us, we know there is no free will and God rules.

But we will all sin until the Spiritual resurrection from the dead when we will be like the wind, when we will be spiritually strong enough to not sin.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2016, 05:28:11 PM »

Ecclesiastes 3:18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

Rev_13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has a mind calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is the number of mankind, and its number is six hundred sixty-six."

Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him (the beast) to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Revelation 19:19-20
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Romans 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
Romans 8:21 21 Because the creation itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Romans 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

lareli

« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2016, 01:37:32 PM »

Jesus slays the beast within us when He  lives in the Temple of our heart.  The beast cannot live when we know there is no free will, but God rules.  The beast can only live when it thinks it has the free will to decide things.

The beast 'was, now is not, yet will come again.'

What does this mean in regards to free will? People have always believed in free will so what does 'now is not, yet will come again' mean?

I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.