bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A quote from Ray  (Read 3209 times)

lauriellen

A quote from Ray
« on: August 30, 2016, 06:08:01 PM »

I read this today and thought it was worth sharing. It really gave me encouragment:

God is Good, and God is Wise, and God is Powerful, and God is LOVE, and God is enlarging His Family with billions of Sons and Daughters who will truly be for the first time in history, purged and purified, and finally molded into the desire of God’s heart from the beginning of time when He declared: "Let Us be making humanity… in OUR Image!"

It will be a painful and tormenting journey. It will be the most difficult thing that any human will ever experience in all eternity, but it must be done. It is only temporary, and it will yield ETERNAL GLORY to God and our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, and ETERNAL GLORY to the entire human race. There will be no eternal hellhole of misery, heartache, and suffering in God’s universe. And He has given us a foretaste of good things to come. And through His Spirit, and through faith and hope, we can see already the spiritual joys of a never-ending life in the Kingdom and Family of God.

"For this is GOOD and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; WHO WILL HAVE ALL MEN TO BE SAVED, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth" (I Tim. 2:4).

This IS the "desire and good pleasure" of God Almighty, and "My counsel shall stand, and I WILL DO ALL MY PLEASURE" (Isa. 46:10) despite what all the clergymen in the world teach to the contrary. They hate, and loathe, and despise these plain and simple declarations of God. But their time is very short. This is just a part of the ‘GOOD NEWS GOSPEL’ that precious few on earth have ever heard or experienced.

The "TRUMPET" of Isaiah 58:1 is being sounded on bible-truths.com. Do you have "ears to hear?"

L Ray Smith

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: A quote from Ray
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 08:08:41 PM »

What a great chapter.

Isa 58:1  Call out with the throat! Do not spare. Lift up your voice like the ram's horn! And declare to My people their rebellion, and their sins to the house of Jacob.
Isa 58:2  Yet they seek Me day by day, and desire knowledge of My ways. As a nation that has done right, and not forsaking the judgment of their God, they ask Me about judgments of righteousness; they desire to draw near to God.
Isa 58:3  They say, Why have we fasted, and You did not see? We have afflicted our soul, and You did not acknowledge. Behold, on the day of your fast you find pleasure; and you drive all your laborers hard.
Isa 58:4  Look! You fast for strife, and for debate, and to strike with the fist of wickedness. Do not fast as today, to sound your voice in the high place.
Isa 58:5  Is this like the fast I will choose, a day for a man to afflict his soul? To bow his head down like a bulrush, and he spreads sackcloth and ashes? Will you call to this as a fast and a day of delight to Jehovah?
Isa 58:6  Is this not the fast I have chosen: to open bands of wickedness, to undo thongs of the yoke, and to send out the oppressed ones free; even that you pull off every yoke?
Isa 58:7  Is it not to break your bread to the hungry, that you should bring the wandering poor home? When will you see the naked and cover him, and you will not hide yourself from your flesh?
Isa 58:8  Then your light shall break as the dawn, and your healing shall spring up quickly; and your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of Jehovah shall gather you.
Isa 58:9  Then you shall call, and Jehovah will answer; you shall cry, and He shall say, Here I am. If you put the yoke away from among you, the sending out of the finger, and the speaking of iniquity;
Isa 58:10  and if you let out your soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then your light shall rise in the darkness, and your gloom shall be as the noonday.
Isa 58:11  And Jehovah shall always guide you, and satisfy your soul in dry places, and make strong your bones. And you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water whose waters do not fail.
Isa 58:12  And those who come of you shall build the old ruins; you shall rear the foundations of many generations; and you shall be called, The repairer of the breach, the restorer of paths to live in.
Isa 58:13  If you turn your foot away because of the sabbath, from doing what you please on My holy days, and call the sabbath a delight, to the holiness of Jehovah, glorified; and shall glorify Him, to the holiness of not doing your own ways, from finding your own pleasure or speaking your word;
Isa 58:14  then you shall delight yourself in Jehovah. And I will cause you to ride on the heights of the earth, and make you eat with the inheritance of your father Jacob. For the mouth of Jehovah has spoken.

May it be ever-increasingly so among God's people on the forum, and not in the most rudimentary way.

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

narroway

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: A quote from Ray
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 03:22:26 AM »

WOW!  Thank you Lauriellen and Dave.  Lord help us to live Your Way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.