bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Broke my surface  (Read 3003 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Broke my surface
« on: September 02, 2016, 07:02:57 PM »

Dear all,

Today I dropped my surface on the floor at its corner. It shattered the corner and damaged the screen sufficiently enough to prevent use of touch. My pen is no longer registering and so my note taking abilities in class will be hampered. The screen seems to have taken the brunt of the damage. I am... frustrated, disappointed, and confused. There's a bit of anger mixed in. The device was 1300$ with a student discount.

Thankfully, the device still functions if I plug in the external keyboard which allows me to alteast access all my notes and study for tuesday's upcoming exam. Now I am not without computer either, I have a desktop and a school provided laptop (which I don't like using). But the surface pro 3 I just broke was very convenient in that it was the power of a desktop in the size of a tablet. I could turn it into a notebook for writing with its very responsive pen. The pen better be responsive, its 50$ haha...

Well it was either I complain on facebook or I complain here. You guys lucked out! ;)

Ok... back to my cave now.

1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Broke my surface
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 07:25:03 PM »

I'm on both so would of got it anyway  :P

Hope it all works out for you

Rhys
🤫

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 11:43:57 PM »

I'm on both so would of got it anyway  :P

Hope it all works out for you

Rhys

Thanks Rhys. Ill have to buy a new one eventually, especially for rotation in third year but for now, God willing, the screen will continue to show me whats on the computer even if its cracked and won't respond to touch.

You're just that special anyway to get it here or there! :D
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Doug

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 10:53:29 AM »

Sorry to hear about your surface damage. I'm old and never heard the term surface. Pen and paper guy.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2016, 01:23:44 PM »

I pray that the Lord will provide for you, Alex.

Dean

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2016, 02:02:01 PM »

Thanks Dean! Appreciate it.

Doug, if you want, google the Microsoft surface device. Its a really convenient tool for students but by no means necessary. Pen and paper works. I'm just very accustomed to the device and was using it the past two years now. All my notes and lectures are on it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.