bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Friendly reminder  (Read 3445 times)

stello

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Friendly reminder
« on: September 30, 2016, 12:40:07 PM »

Good morning everyone, i've been reading the topics lately all very thought provoking and quite a few differing points of view which i think is good. However, there seems to be some tension expressed in some of the responses. Maybe i'm wrong if that is the case please forgive me. Nevertheless i just wanted to remind us all of a few verses. Hope this helps.

Ephesians 6:12New International Version (NIV)
"12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

Luke 10:27
"And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”

1 Thessalonians 5:11
"So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing."
Job 13:15 "Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him."

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Friendly reminder
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 01:33:53 PM »

Pro 9:8  Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.

Pro 9:9  Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.

"...that he [the elders] may be able to [1] entreat with sound teaching as well as to [2] expose those who contradict" (Titus 1:9, Concordant NT).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 23 queries.