bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "estimate there are only about 1200 people that visit this forum. A tiny flock"  (Read 4930 times)

Nelson Boils

Weird though how Jesus said: "The harvest indeed is plenteous, but the laborers are few"

I look around my life and some posts from friends on this website and we are all saying the same thing:"We don't have many friends.It is rather lonely," but of cause we not alone,in spirit that is.

I ask myself where is this harvest?I mean Christ says it is plenty.So we have to believe it.But where is it?

Guys,we are very small in number..very small.

Or does the number of workers,which are few,make it humanly impossible to get some good fish?All around us seems to be some bad fish.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member

Just this forum - No telling how many visit and understand the site.

John from Kentucky

In this age of Pentecost, the Feast of First Fruits, there is only a small harvest of God's few Elect, which Jesus is doing all the work.

The great harvest does not occur until the next age, after the return of the Great King.

Brenda

Indeed the most loneliest walk ever.... I have always been a loner, not by choice, but by reason of GOD, then he directed me here, now I have brothers and sisters.  I am indeed blessed!

dave

I am glad and thankful to be in this wee flock. :)

microlink

Joh_10:4  And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

Chris

estimate there are only about 1200 people that visit this forum. A tiny flock

1200 people? I have no idea how you came up with this number

During the first few minutes of this audio..

https://bible-truths.com/audio/random.mp3

Ray clearly says that bible-truths.com received over one MILLION visitors by way of Google, and that was back in 2007, almost 10 years ago, I'm sure the number is much larger today.

Extol

estimate there are only about 1200 people that visit this forum. A tiny flock

1200 people? I have no idea how you came up with this number

During the first few minutes of this audio..

https://bible-truths.com/audio/random.mp3

Ray clearly says that bible-truths.com received over one MILLION visitors by way of Google, and that was back in 2007, almost 10 years ago, I'm sure the number is much larger today.

Ray was talking about the number of visitors to Bibletruths.com.

Job was talking about visitors to the BT forum.

Most people who go to bibletruths.com never visit the forum. Fewer still join as forum members.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson

I'd never heard that audio.   ;D

Extol is correct, but nevertheless...

I'd never heard that audio.   ;D
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 23 queries.