bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Genesis 1:26  (Read 3970 times)

Kenneth

Genesis 1:26
« on: October 25, 2016, 06:56:51 PM »

Greetings to all. I am new here.
I hope someone can help me here. I was reading instalment XVI Part D4. In this paper on page 8 (Gehenna Fire Judgement) Rae says and I quote "And creating is God humanity in His Image." (Concordant Literal Old Testament)." I am very confused, because I purchased the CVOT and it says "And Elohim said:Let Us make humanity in Our image..." Can anyone please help me here?
I apologise if this question was addressed before but I cannot find anything that answers my question on any searches.

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Genesis 1:26
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 07:17:03 PM »

Greetings to all. I am new here.
I hope someone can help me here. I was reading instalment XVI Part D4. In this paper on page 8 (Gehenna Fire Judgement) Rae says and I quote "And creating is God humanity in His Image." (Concordant Literal Old Testament)." I am very confused, because I purchased the CVOT and it says "And Elohim said:Let Us make humanity in Our image..." Can anyone please help me here?
I apologise if this question was addressed before but I cannot find anything that answers my question on any searches.

Welcome!

The concordant recently made this change but if you own an older version of the concordant bible you would find what ray did. You can use a greek interlinear analyzer to see this too though. Use esword and the older concordant translation, all of which is free online for download, to see this too.

See this link for those resources: http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4470.0.html

Here is the older concordant version youll want for esword: http://www.biblesupport.com/e-sword-downloads/file/2651-concordant-literal-version-clt-2003bblxexe/

God bkess,
Alex

« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 07:20:01 PM by lilitalienboi16 »
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 08:40:37 PM »

Welcome, Kenneth.

I also found a recent thread on the subject.  Click on this link:

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,16753.0.html

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Kenneth

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 01:27:51 AM »

Thanks so much for the help.

virginiabm

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 06:59:33 AM »

Hi Kenneth, welcome to the forum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 19 queries.