> Introductions, Announcements, and More of Ray's Teachings

Hello wonderful people!

(1/4) > >>

Wanda:
It's truly a blessing to be here. :)

From my earliest memories God was a scary dude and the source of many childhood nightmares.

My grandfather was a southern baptist minister and believed a healthy dose of hellfire and brimstone in every sermon was key to salvation.

In my early 20's I answered the door to Jehovah's Witnesses  and was ripe for the message they shared...No hell?!... I was in!  No matter I could not feel God or his love, he was after all going to kill billions of people even if he wasn't going to burn them for an eternity. I was just trading one insane god for another.

Early 2015 God led me to information that rocked my world and I walked away. I believed for a time there was no truth  to be found, so licked my wounds and continued on with my life.

Months later I started to wonder if there could be a truth, because I found it impossible to accept  there wasn't a creator in all of the magnificance around me. One day I talked to God while I sat at my computer, and told him how much I needed to know if there was any truth to be found and begged him to lead me to it if there was.
Within minutes I was moved to type specific keywords... Bible truths. In one click I was on bibletruths.com. Now that is the power of God!

After a year of reading all of Rays teachings, I can for the first time in my life  feel God's love.

This past year has been filled with almost unbearable tribulation but, I've been able to hang in there because I know God is doing this for my own good and I view it as a blessing. God really is love.

lilitalienboi16:
Hello Wanda,

Very happy to have you with us! Welcome to the forums. We have some extra study material here that is not available on the main website.

Here is a link for that material on the forums: http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,8.0.html

Here is a section for Frequently Asked Questions and some of ray's responces in emails and other writtings: http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,23.0.html

Also don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or would like to contribute to discussions.

God bless,
Alex

virginiabm:
Welcome Wanda. Thank God for leading you here. My we all take the journey together.

Your sister in Christ,
   Virginia

Dennis Vogel:
Welcome Wanda - Many here share a similar story

Rene:
Hi Wanda and welcome to the forum.  Thank you for sharing some of your spiritual journey with us.  As Dennis said, it sounds very familiar. :)

René

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version