bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I don't know  (Read 4028 times)

lauriellen

I don't know
« on: October 30, 2016, 11:04:02 AM »

Tomorrow my son and I will be traveling once again to a strange city seeking medical treatment for him. I hate to fly, I don't know how long I will be gone, I don't know if we will find any help, I don't know if I will be returning alone, I don't know how I will cope if I loose another child, I don't know how my husband will manage at home without me.... I am filled with fear and anxiety. I do KNOW that God already knows all of these things. I know He is in control. Somehow, knowing this doesn't help, because I still don't know.
Please pray that God would give me peace and the strength to endure. I really appreciate it.
Lauriellen

lostANDfound

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: I don't know
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 11:54:52 AM »

May The Comforter comfort you and your son through this journey and lead you to healing.   My prayers are with you Momma! His will be done. 

“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Matt 11:28

Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you. Deut. 31:6

For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.       II Tim. 1:7

Psalm 23
The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
 in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
 my cup overflows.
Surely your goodness and love will follow me
 all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
Learning, learning.  Ever so slowly.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 01:51:43 PM »

So sorry Lauri :(
Praying for you and your son and family.
Please Keep us updated.

Love you.
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 04:12:39 PM »

Prayers for you that all goes well

John 14:27

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

Rhys
🤫

lostANDfound

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 02:47:41 AM »

How is it going, so far?
Learning, learning.  Ever so slowly.

virginiabm

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 07:28:50 AM »

Hi lauriellen, I pray God comforts you through all of your troubles and gives you peace that surpasses all understanding. Our God is in control and I pray His will be done, because it always turns out right. May God be with you.

Your sister in Christ Jesus, Virginia

cheekie3

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 09:18:06 AM »

lauriellen -

Tomorrow my son and I will be traveling once again to a strange city seeking medical treatment for him. I hate to fly, I don't know how long I will be gone, I don't know if we will find any help, I don't know if I will be returning alone, I don't know how I will cope if I loose another child, I don't know how my husband will manage at home without me.... I am filled with fear and anxiety. I do KNOW that God already knows all of these things. I know He is in control. Somehow, knowing this doesn't help, because I still don't know.
Please pray that God would give me peace and the strength to endure. I really appreciate it.
Lauriellen

May He grant you the knowledge and wisdom that you will need to pray through this for the benefit you all your family.

You know that He feels your family's pain and suffering - and He will never leave you, nor forsake you.

His Perfect Will Be Done in all of Your Family's Lives.

George

Joel

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 11:36:31 AM »

I pray that God will comfort, and strengthen your family during this time.

Joel

lauriellen

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2016, 02:49:48 PM »

Thanks and thought I'd give an update.
I wasn't wearing my glasses when I booked our flight, so the flight I thought was leaving at 7am actually didn't leave until 7PM.  :-\ Lol  But we made it fine.
Met with some Drs yesterday. They think they can do my son some good, but can't do anything until they get approval from the insurance company. So now we wait.
Got a call from my sister this am, my dad has been diagnosed with lung cancer, lymphoma and pneumonia and is in the hospital in Tulsa. Prayers appreciated.
I am praying for you all as well.....I know we are all fighting our own battles.
Love and prayers,
Lauriellen

cheekie3

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2016, 04:49:44 AM »

lauriellen -

Thanks and thought I'd give an update.
I wasn't wearing my glasses when I booked our flight, so the flight I thought was leaving at 7am actually didn't leave until 7PM.  :-\ Lol  But we made it fine.
Met with some Drs yesterday. They think they can do my son some good, but can't do anything until they get approval from the insurance company. So now we wait.
Got a call from my sister this am, my dad has been diagnosed with lung cancer, lymphoma and pneumonia and is in the hospital in Tulsa. Prayers appreciated.
I am praying for you all as well.....I know we are all fighting our own battles.
Love and prayers,
Lauriellen

Praying that He Will (Be Done) and Grant you His Complete Healings in your family.

George

cjwood

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2016, 03:18:26 PM »

lauriellen-
i am so very sorry for your entire situation. your son. your father. you. your whole family. this world just hurts us sometime. in our hearts. in our bodies. i pray even as i type these words that our Lord will cover you with mercy. mercy. mercy. mercy.

there is no place on this earth, or in the universe, where our God and Father is not there. no place He can't find us. especially in our trials and tribulations. He IS with you lauriellen.

love in Christ,
claudia

jingle52

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2016, 11:40:32 AM »

Lauriellen,
Prayers for your son and dear father, I hope they are both feeling much better through our Lord's mercy. We have so many trials and tribulations to go through in this physical world. Come quickly Lord Jesus!
Love,
Jingle
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 20 queries.