bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer Request  (Read 7543 times)

Joel

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Prayer Request
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2016, 03:34:42 PM »

Hi Alex,
I pray that you receive a good report, and that you are on the mend.
I had some bad digestion problems years ago, symptoms were acid reflux, stomach pains, and a lot of throwing up.
After a battery of test they found out I had a hiatal hernia, that was causing the acid reflux, and a ulcer had developed in the duodenum.
The Doctor operated on my stomach and made the necessary repairs.
That was 27 years ago, and I have been doing a great deal better. Hope all goes well with you too.

Joel

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2016, 08:23:54 PM »

Hi Alex,
I pray that you receive a good report, and that you are on the mend.
I had some bad digestion problems years ago, symptoms were acid reflux, stomach pains, and a lot of throwing up.
After a battery of test they found out I had a hiatal hernia, that was causing the acid reflux, and a ulcer had developed in the duodenum.
The Doctor operated on my stomach and made the necessary repairs.
That was 27 years ago, and I have been doing a great deal better. Hope all goes well with you too.

Joel

Thank you Joel, brother, for sharing that experience with me. I am so grateful for everyones support. Its tough to face the fact that youth is fleeting... i mean.. i know it, i speak it, i believe it, but to face it.... never have I needed to do so.

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

cheekie3

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2016, 03:42:06 AM »

Alex -

Little update,

I found out from a surgeon at my school that an ulcer at the ileocecal junction, on the valve, may mean I have chron's disease. The pathology report when it returns should be able to rule in or out the differential. Please pray that it is not crhone's disease! God only knows at this point.

Thank you!

We are with you and your wife with this.

May He completely Heal you both; and May He Keep you both Healthy all the days of your lives.

Warmest Regards.

George

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2016, 05:38:45 PM »

Hi Alex
 How are you? Did you get your results back yet, was just wondering, Praying for you buddy.🙏🏼
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2016, 03:02:02 PM »

Hi Alex
 How are you? Did you get your results back yet, was just wondering, Praying for you buddy.🙏🏼

Hi Musterseed,

I have had no result yet. I heard that if its urgent then they will tell you to schedule an appointment with the doctor to speak further in the office. If the findings of the result are benign then they most likely send you a letter in the mail telling you that the results showed nothing of concern.

Now I don't know if thats always the case or even usually the case but so far I've heard nothing which I'm guessing means if they did complete the pathology report that everything appeared normal. Well... as normal as an ulcer in your gut can be... hah.

Thank you for praying and checking up on me.

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2016, 12:06:51 AM »

Got the letter in the mail today! The doctor said no inflammation was detected and that the ulcer is most likely of no clinical significance. He recommends just keeping an eye out for sudden increase in RLQ abdominal pain or sudden weight loss. Otherwise, repeat colonoscopy when I'm 50 :D

Ty everyone who prayed for me. Please do remember my wife though if you can. We still have to wait until January for her to see a doctor.

God bless,
Alex

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2016, 05:23:51 AM »

Good to hear Alex

Rhys
🤫

virginiabm

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2016, 08:01:44 AM »

Praise The Lord. Praying for your wife, Alex.

cheekie3

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2016, 06:59:17 AM »

Alex -

Got the letter in the mail today! The doctor said no inflammation was detected and that the ulcer is most likely of no clinical significance. He recommends just keeping an eye out for sudden increase in RLQ abdominal pain or sudden weight loss. Otherwise, repeat colonoscopy when I'm 50 :D

Ty everyone who prayed for me. Please do remember my wife though if you can. We still have to wait until January for her to see a doctor.

God bless,
Alex

You know that we are all 'seeking His Face' for the wellbeing of your wife and you.

In The Great Physicians Mighty Name.

Many Blessings to you and your families.

Kind Regards.

George

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 23 queries.