bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Notice for new, prospective, and returning members.  (Read 23721 times)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Notice for new, prospective, and returning members.
« on: November 03, 2016, 11:29:27 PM »

In order for your membership to be recognized by the forum software, you have to log-in with your username and password at least once.  You must do this, even if you have no intention to post, reply, or PM other members.  From time to time, we'll be clearing out the list of those who haven't done so.  Any member affected by that will have to re-register.  Please take the time to do this. 

If you have lost your password, email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com and in all likelihood, it can be reset.

Thanks. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

cjwood

Re: Notice for new, prospective, and returning members.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 03:35:45 PM »

what if i always stay logged in all the time? does that make a difference or should i log out and then log in again?

claudia

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 03:49:07 PM »

No, Claudia.  Keep doing as you are doing.  This only pertains to new members and those who have re-joined after an absence for whatever cause.  Reminders are part of every communication with all those categories in the thread title, but some still don't do it and I can't track everybody down individually. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 05:24:13 PM »

Hi, I am a new member. I live in Nova Scotia, 🇨🇦. I am trying to figure out how to post my comments so I can participate in conversation, help please.
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 02:34:33 AM »

Above the messages in each section of the forum, there is a tab for New Topic.  Click it, and a "box" will open in which you can start a new topic.  You've already figured out how to "reply" to a topic.   :D 

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 04:48:44 PM »

From time to time we have a new-member request that did not provide a valid email address.  Please note that one is required for the correspondence necessary to join the forum.  Be extra sure you enter it correctly, as there is no way to reach you otherwise.

Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 22 queries.