bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: When we do not agree  (Read 3578 times)

cheekie3

When we do not agree
« on: November 07, 2016, 07:16:43 AM »

All -

Long ago, I emailed Ray asking him about do 'opposites attract' - as I knew no Scriptures that stated that 'opposites attract' - in fact, I could only find the exact opposite 'unless two can agree, can they walk together'.

Ray responding that 'I was not good at observing people', in that there are many 'opposites that attract 'all over the Earth. I asked that yes that may be the case, but are they really 'attracted' - perhaps, they believed that 'opposites attract' and that is why they got together - whereas if this was not an accepted 'fact', perhaps these people may not have got together.

Similar to the 'fact' that most people believe The Scriptures state that sun reigns on the righteous - but in fact it states that it also reigns on the unrighteous (so they cannot complain).

I did not pursue this matter further, as Ray accepted that 'opposites attract' and I do not.

Ray continued to write his papers, and provide us all with his invaluable audios and videos - as well as answering numerous emails.

I kept reading and studying Ray's materials, and continued asking him more questions via email.

I did not allow our 'non agreement' to hinder our relationship - as Ray had plenty of Fruit 'proving' that his teachings came from Our Heavenly Father.

The above, is an illustration, to focus our minds on each other - as we have all been drawn here by Our Heavenly Father - and we are all desirous to please Him and master His Truths.

If we do not see 'eye to eye' in all things - what should we do?

I have not agreed with many of you on a number of different topics, yet I know that your hearts' desires is to please Him - and invariably, we have helped each other on other topics and their Scriptural Truths.

LOVE conquers ALL! LOVE always has a solution! LOVE always understands! LOVE always Forgives! LOVE always has compassion and heart!

Above ALL else Our Heavenly Father is LOVE!

Kind Regards and Warmest Wishes to you all.

George

Porter

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: When we do not agree
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 04:39:13 AM »

LOVE conquers ALL! LOVE always has a solution! LOVE always understands! LOVE always Forgives! LOVE always has compassion and heart!

Above ALL else Our Heavenly Father is LOVE!

George

That's what it's all about isn't it? We can sling our "knowledge", but it means nothing without love. Just knowing the basics is enough for those of us who don't always understand all the mysteries of God. For those of you that do share your understanding of Scriptures with love in mind, thank you. It helps people like me who are 'without'.
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.