bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 42 favourite Ray sayings  (Read 3494 times)

Musterseed

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • God is Love
42 favourite Ray sayings
« on: November 11, 2016, 12:47:44 AM »

Extol, I just finished reading the sayings of Ray and I had a smile on my face the whole time.
 Thank you so much. You certainly put a lot of time into typing it all out. I can't help but see a big smile on Gods face too for one of His greatest achievements.  How about this one
" What's God going to do with the money" LOL.          Musterseed 😂
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: 42 favourite Ray sayings
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 01:09:34 AM »

Extol, I just finished reading the sayings of Ray and I had a smile on my face the whole time.
 Thank you so much. You certainly put a lot of time into typing it all out. I can't help but see a big smile on Gods face too for one of His greatest achievements.  How about this one
" What's God going to do with the money" LOL.          Musterseed 😂

He'll use the money to scrap this first, obviously failed, endeavor of his and start again! Hopefully he's worked out the kinks on that pesky satan revolting and what not... i mean.. those fallen angels I'm sure are to blame for all this! Maybe he will make adam and eve more sin proof so they don't disobey Him this second time around too! ;)
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.