bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bodyguard  (Read 4434 times)

Musterseed

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • God is Love
Bodyguard
« on: November 13, 2016, 07:12:43 PM »

I have to ask you, do you ever feel like you have to protect Our Lord? I mean I know he doesn't need our protection, that's silly, but sometimes when I think about the cruelty that was physically
Done to Him and even now when I hear the blasphemy, I just want to get in people's faces and tell them to go free will themselves. I had a person ask me a question about hell and I told her . There is no hell, it's a lie and I began to explain a few things about the truth and she said "well how do you know it's the truth, it was written by man after all." She is a dressing up going to church every Sunday person.  I wanted to say" then why the heck do you even go to church, but you know what, I know why. It's social, they are having movies plays and flee markets in the church's here.They are such sweet people, mostly older and do a great deal of volunteering and much good. But they don't read their bibles and I loose site of the fact that it is all part of the plan. The theologians, the preachers of hell, the church government, the facade of this world, it's all part of the master plan of our God and we have a front row seat and Jesus bought our tickets for us.
I have been reading much on this forum, YE sure know your scriptures, I read the Bible and understand mostly everything, but as soon as I stop reading, I cannot remember the scriptures.
But I trust the Lord when he said he would help me remember everything he told me when He comes back, after all He is A man of His word. Grace and Peace to you.🙏🏼
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Extol

Re: Bodyguard
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 08:08:09 PM »

The best advice I could give you is already in your own post: it is all part of the plan.

As far as remembering, I have found it helps me remember if I repeatedly listen to something--whether it is audio Bible or Ray's audio teachings.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 08:59:03 PM »

Thankyou Extol
I needed to vent a little. Your right, I have to keep my focus.
I am reading about the Mene Terkel Bible Code
Mene... Tekel....Parsin.  Were 3 different ancient coins
Ancient History is facinating
Peace

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 09:37:28 PM »

I have to ask you, do you ever feel like you have to protect Our Lord? I mean I know he doesn't need our protection, that's silly, but sometimes when I think about the cruelty that was physically
Done to Him and even now when I hear the blasphemy, I just want to get in people's faces and tell them to go free will themselves. I had a person ask me a question about hell and I told her . There is no hell, it's a lie and I began to explain a few things about the truth and she said "well how do you know it's the truth, it was written by man after all." She is a dressing up going to church every Sunday person.  I wanted to say" then why the heck do you even go to church, but you know what, I know why. It's social, they are having movies plays and flee markets in the church's here.They are such sweet people, mostly older and do a great deal of volunteering and much good. But they don't read their bibles and I loose site of the fact that it is all part of the plan. The theologians, the preachers of hell, the church government, the facade of this world, it's all part of the master plan of our God and we have a front row seat and Jesus bought our tickets for us.
I have been reading much on this forum, YE sure know your scriptures, I read the Bible and understand mostly everything, but as soon as I stop reading, I cannot remember the scriptures.
But I trust the Lord when he said he would help me remember everything he told me when He comes back, after all He is A man of His word. Grace and Peace to you.🙏🏼

Nope, I don't worry, I don't bother. God needs no defense. We are the ones who need defense, we need our hearts guarded from the fiery arrows of the wicked one. God is our Shield and exceedingly Great Reward!

As Jesus said,  "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." (Matthew 7:21-23)

I go to a school attached to Liberty University, the flagship and head of conservative christian education. Sometimes it can be challenging to hearken to the words, 'come out of her my people,' because I am surrounded by outwards display of the flesh and boasting of good deeds which superficially appear as the Works of God. So true is what paul said, "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." But where the outside is made pretty, upon closer inspection, i find all too often the inside is dead. Even the worst in me is made to come out and I quickly realize again why I must seperate myself. It is very hard.

In this place... there is no love for the truth and acceptance of sound doctrine. It can be spoken evil of at times. So I keep it to myself. In the medical profession, they love the praises of men, even my young fellow aspiring physicians display this vein desire. On this account I should be careful not to say all but many. As for me? I could care less. I want to be left alone but constantly they admonish us to 'change the world the "christian" way.' Get involved in government, get involved in this club, that club, come feed the poor, donate your old shoes, get those 'touch points' so you can show off how good you are on your resume by showing how many points youve earned! So I stay away and do my studies in quiet and solitude. But not my studies of His Word... those studies are so few and far apart these days.

I hold fast to His Word and promises, its my only hope. Certainly there is no life to be found in this building surrounded of medicine and healthcare.  And perhaps Satan takes great pleasure in the irony.

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 12:21:30 AM »

You might take a little comfort in how little her belief in Hell is affecting her.  Mothers have killed children. 

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 12:54:59 AM »

Thanks Guys for the comforting words and advise. Guess what, I have been studying The book of Revelation now for almost a year and  and tonight I was finally able to read it with spiritual eyes
 Because I read on this forum that it was for us, all this time I just couldn't get past the literal aspect but while reading the seven churches I  visualized Him speaking directly to me , I started to  Cry like a baby, snots and all LOL. I wondered How Ray must have felt when he figured it out for the first time.. now excuse me while I go jump over the super moon.
Blessed be our Great Lord and Saviour, and God love  ye. Pamela

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2016, 01:11:16 PM »

Musterseed:

You did give the other person a "reason for the hope that is within you" (1 Peter 3:15) in explaining that there is no hell   :)

That person did inquire, and you shared the truth. It can take a long time for anyone to respond in the positive, but you may have planted a small seed in their mind.  The Lord knows.

As far as your desire to get in someone's face, God will humble all of us through His chastening so that the fruit of the Spirit comes through more and more to people, speaking the truth in love. For me, this experience itself, has been and is, incredibly humbling.

Dean

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2016, 04:43:58 PM »

Oh, Thankyou so much Dean for your kind words, it's an ongoing struggle for sure but that's the whole purpose. Everything is starting to fall into place and make sense to me. I am fairly new to all of this and things are happening so fast, I feel like I am in a race trying to catch up. I mean , I am just coming to the realization of how immense this gift is, I am overwhelmed, I have never cried so much in my life, I had no idea what the bible was about until recently,I thought it was just a bunch of prayers but it's a story, our story, its amazing, brilliant, masterpiece.You know the saying "this is my story and I'm sticking to it" kinda makes sense. I know everything is inspired by God, everything, the good, the bad and everything in between. I am nothing without Him. I am so happy that I don't have free will. I cry and laugh at the same time, I want to dance yet my knees are week I long to be out of this pretty picture that I live in, is that normal ? I'm just not experiencing spiritual changes but also physical . Please excuse me, I am rambling on in my excitement, so much is happening and even though I know not what the morrow brings, I rejoice today. I ❤️ love my newness, my new family, my burden of glory, we sing as one. All Glory Be To Our Lord

octoberose

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2016, 12:23:04 AM »

I've enjoyed your post very much Musterseed and am grateful for the sheer gratitude you express.  Since you didn't know much about the word of God until you came here, I wondered if you'd share you're journey to bible truths and how God opened your eyes to all this. Maybe that goes under testimonies instead of General Discussion but if you'd like to share I'd like to listen.

indianabob

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2016, 12:30:46 AM »

Me too musterdseed,
Please share as much as you are able.
Indiana Bob
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.