bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Great day of slaughter  (Read 6312 times)

Musterseed

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • God is Love
Great day of slaughter
« on: November 16, 2016, 12:46:44 AM »

To my Canadian sisters and brothers, I was reading Rays paper on the subject above and it surprised me to see he was talking about the Walloons of Wallionia. Hey that's the same ones
 Canada just made the TPP deal with. It's about New York, facinating.
To Everyone, I hope you are all well, After reading Rays paper on the subject above I.now know
What my experience of evil two years was all about.iI didn't want to believe it, I still dont but I know I have to..    Judgement on the Nations.  Isaiah 's vision of Our Lord
I had a real problem reading Isaiah but.now after studying Rays paper, I get it.

Holy,Holy Holy is the Lord God of Hosts
The whole earth is full of His Glory.                 

I never really knew why we moved so far away to.Nova Scotia, away from my kids after thirty years. Why I think now it was Devine intervention.
Nova means(a star that suddenly increases its light)
Scotia means(a conclave moulding used in architecture in the bases of columns, a foundation.
I live in a valley, surrounded by mountains and hills, apple trees and thousands upon thousands of other trees, of all kinds, vineyards, sheep, donkeys, cattle, goats and horses, farmers and fisherman, twenty minutes from the sea. Hundreds of Baptist churches everywhere and Christians galore.i have a big acre of land with lots of grass, plants, flowers, branches and fruit trees, etc.
Does that all sound familiar.  And it was all written before I was bore. Absolutely Brilliant.
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

cheekie3

Re: Great day of slaughter
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 05:12:57 AM »

Pamela -

It must be great to be in such a natural environment on the land with animals:

To my Canadian sisters and brothers, I was reading Rays paper on the subject above and it surprised me to see he was talking about the Walloons of Wallionia. Hey that's the same ones
 Canada just made the TPP deal with. It's about New York, facinating.
To Everyone, I hope you are all well, After reading Rays paper on the subject above I.now know
What my experience of evil two years was all about.iI didn't want to believe it, I still dont but I know I have to..    Judgement on the Nations.  Isaiah 's vision of Our Lord
I had a real problem reading Isaiah but.now after studying Rays paper, I get it.

Holy,Holy Holy is the Lord God of Hosts
The whole earth is full of His Glory.                 

I never really knew why we moved so far away to.Nova Scotia, away from my kids after thirty years. Why I think now it was Devine intervention.
Nova means(a star that suddenly increases its light)
Scotia means(a conclave moulding used in architecture in the bases of columns, a foundation.
I live in a valley, surrounded by mountains and hills, apple trees and thousands upon thousands of other trees, of all kinds, vineyards, sheep, donkeys, cattle, goats and horses, farmers and fisherman, twenty minutes from the sea. Hundreds of Baptist churches everywhere and Christians galore.i have a big acre of land with lots of grass, plants, flowers, branches and fruit trees, etc.
Does that all sound familiar.  And it was all written before I was bore. Absolutely Brilliant.

We must each suffer evil to really understand it - it is one thing to see others suffer evil; and another when we ourselves are engulfed by evil, without a way out, or a quick fix - but once we suffer through it, He creates Godly Character in us.

Warmest Regards.

George

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 05:02:46 PM »

Thankyou George
I have always loved nature and animals. Our recreation was camping ,fishing , swimming in real lakes, walking trails etc. We were Blessed to always have access to it but I now know we took it for granted.  I see Our Lord everywhere n nature nowadays and crave it. I am even looking forward
To the snow. ☃️  Peace be with you and yours. GEorge.

cheekie3

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 07:54:13 AM »

Pamela -

Thankyou George
I have always loved nature and animals. Our recreation was camping ,fishing , swimming in real lakes, walking trails etc. We were Blessed to always have access to it but I now know we took it for granted.  I see Our Lord everywhere n nature nowadays and crave it. I am even looking forward
To the snow. ☃️  Peace be with you and yours. GEorge.

In His Spirit, On His Earth, With His Creatures!

Wonder of Wonders.

In His Love, Peace and Joy with ThanksGiving Always.

George

lareli

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 04:45:33 PM »

In bringing up Rays paper "in the day of great slaughter when the towers fall" I was reminded that Ray wrote..

TWIN TOWERS JUST A PRELUDE?

If America doesn’t return to God and repent of her national and individual sins, America is going down, and nothing is going to stop it. Nero fiddled while Rome burned, and our great seers fiddle their messages of "deceit and SMOOTH things," while America is ready to go down in flames. ‘Me thinks’ Washington will also fiddle while America burns....

....Make no mistake about it: There will be hell to pay in the years ahead. Our sins have reached to high heaven, and our leaders fiddle while our great spiritual leaders "speak unto us SMOOTH things and prophesy DECEIT" in our darkest hours and in our greatest need to repent and turn to God. I don’t apologize for how that sounds to many of you, but not to all, I hope.

Ray said "There will be hell to pay in the years ahead". Well I realized that it's been 15 years since 9/11 and 10 years since Ray wrote that paper.... what do you guys think, has America returned to God and repented of her national and individual sins? Or is she/are we growing worse and worse, sicker and more evil and wicked?
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2016, 05:07:42 PM »

Oh , it will get so much worse. Like Ray said in one of his audios, " believe me you don't want to know what's coming, just take each day as it comes" I forget which paper it was I read but he mentioned there was a dark side to being sons and daughters of God, He said " Darker than Darth.
 Vater. What do suppose he meant?
 I just finished reading our local paper, the local pastor writes an article every week. He always quotes famous authors or politicians but never writes a scripture of Jesus. ARRRRRG! Today's article is about how attending church not only improves your health but makes for a very satisfying sex life.
So there you have it, that's how bad it's getting. I expect to see on their billboards soon Good News,Good Sex. It would not surprise me at all. 😭, God help us all, and He will.🙏🏼
Peace to you my friend

lareli

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2016, 06:00:41 PM »

If anyone can find the paper that musterseed mentioned where Ray talks about there being a dark side to being Gods children I'd appreciate it.

Peace to you as well Pamela

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2016, 06:50:43 PM »

That doesn't sound right to me the way its being put forth. I too would like to see the reference.
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2016, 08:45:13 PM »

I will look for it, one part was in an audio and another in a paper.  It may take awhile but I am not
Mistaken ,  because some things just stuck in my mind.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2016, 08:58:00 PM »

Sorry but I dont believe at all that there will be any kind of "great" tribulation if thats what youre thinking ray is teaching. It will be just as in the days of the flood, as a thief in the night, they will be saying peace and safety and then suddenly the flood over takes them.

But yes, if you can find those references so we can take a better look at them, that be great! :)

1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2016, 09:26:34 PM »

LOF 7, All overcomes receive all rewards

Perhaps ALL can rejoice over the good news concerning our grand rewards. However ther is a dark side to the churchs of God , darker than Darth Vater-darker than midnight. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Please explain this to me, are we not the churches of God or am I confused between church's (pl) and church (single) of God. Please have patience I am still learning to think spiritually. Thankyou

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2016, 12:22:22 AM »

LOF 7, All overcomes receive all rewards

Perhaps ALL can rejoice over the good news concerning our grand rewards. However ther is a dark side to the churchs of God , darker than Darth Vater-darker than midnight. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Please explain this to me, are we not the churches of God or am I confused between church's (pl) and church (single) of God. Please have patience I am still learning to think spiritually. Thankyou

There are two churches.

There is 'the church,' and there is 'MY church.'

Matthew 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter [a tiny rock], and upon this rock [Jesus] I will build MY church; and the gates of the grave shall not prevail against it.

From what you quoted, and I haven't gone back and looked but I think I remember that specific part now that you show me it, ray is talking about the carnal church that is in bondage now and answers to mount Sinai. This is the same church, the whole church, where in Satan's throne of power is. Babylon the Great. We are to come out of her, come out of that 'church.'

Satan most assuredly does not reside in the Church of the Living God. No. Ray was not referring to the Church of The Living God as having a dark side.

1 Timothy 3:14-16
14 These things write I unto thee, hoping to come unto thee shortly:
15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.
16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Ephesians 2:5-7
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Eph 2:19-22
19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Philippians 3:20 For our citizenship is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Hebrews 11:12-16
12 Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.
13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.
15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.
16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Hebrews 12:22-24
22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Galatians 4:25-27
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. (See also the many parables about the 'bridge and bridgroom' that Jesus spoke of)

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Isaiah 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

This is the Church of the living God. This is Jesus' Church--'MY' church. It is comprised of God's Elect.

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless, God's firm foundation stands, bearing this seal: "The Lord knows those who are His," and, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord must turn away from iniquity."

God bless,
Alex
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 12:31:35 AM by lilitalienboi16 »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2016, 12:35:29 AM »

Pamela,

Your questions and inquiries are good! It is good to go back and look over these types of thoughts. I enjoy the subject very much, especially all the scriptures about the bride :)

Hopefully what I shared is helpful to you and maybe others can contribute as well.

God bless,
Alex

cheekie3

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2016, 06:31:33 AM »

Pamela -

You raise some very interesting points:

Oh , it will get so much worse. Like Ray said in one of his audios, " believe me you don't want to know what's coming, just take each day as it comes" I forget which paper it was I read but he mentioned there was a dark side to being sons and daughters of God, He said " Darker than Darth.
 Vater. What do suppose he meant?

I just finished reading our local paper, the local pastor writes an article every week. He always quotes famous authors or politicians but never writes a scripture of Jesus. ARRRRRG! Today's article is about how attending church not only improves your health but makes for a very satisfying sex life.
So there you have it, that's how bad it's getting. I expect to see on their billboards soon Good News,Good Sex. It would not surprise me at all. 😭, God help us all, and He will.🙏🏼
Peace to you my friend

Regarding you point about 'a dark side to being His sons and daughters' - this cannot be so - as 'In Him there is no darkness', and 'His Elect are to be in His Light, as He is Light'.

His Elect do indeed suffer much in this Age of Grace 'For His Names' sake'; and I believe it is how 'He moulds His Elect into His spiritual image'.

His Elect are not subject to His Wrath - and indeed cannot be - as His Wrath is for the wicked - so whatever evil the 'United States of America' has done, the men and women involved will suffer His Wrath (and this is the same for all evil men and women in all nations on the Earth).

But we must not forget that HE Will cleanse each and every one of His Children, including His evil sons and daughters.

One of the reasons I do not call myself a christian, is that I understand it means a retard - and I do not believe His Elect in The New Testament ever referred to themselves as Christians - but followers of Him and 'The Way'.

Kind Regards.

George

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2016, 11:39:17 AM »

Thankyou all so much fo helping me understand, there is so much to learn. My brain hurts.
I appreciate all you do, when I started reading the Word I also starting writing everything I was learning, I have found notepads all over the house LOL, now I have to put them all together and read them. Honestly I can't even remember writing half of it.I wrote this.
I am a spool,entwined with the thread of the Holy Spirit. It cannot be broken, nor cut,nor burned,
Nor unwound,until God decides to sew me a garment of fine linin. AMen
I love this scripture,"But who are you O man to answer back to God"(Rom.9:20)
It has much authority in it. I hope you are all well, we are blessed to be living in such interesting times. May the weight of His Glory fall on us. Have a great day🙏🏼

lareli

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2016, 03:44:25 PM »

Sorry but I dont believe at all that there will be any kind of "great" tribulation if thats what youre thinking ray is teaching. It will be just as in the days of the flood, as a thief in the night, they will be saying peace and safety and then suddenly the flood over takes them.

But yes, if you can find those references so we can take a better look at them, that be great! :)

Alex could you clarify... I don't see how the great flood could not be likened to a great tribulation.

Another quote from Ray..

Yes, there will be salvation for the human race, but it will happen only after a great slaughter of humanity to the point that no flesh would remain alive except for God shortening that period of carnage.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2016, 04:05:31 PM »

Alex could you clarify... I don't see how the great flood could not be likened to a great tribulation.

Another quote from Ray..

Yes, there will be salvation for the human race, but it will happen only after a great slaughter of humanity to the point that no flesh would remain alive except for God shortening that period of carnage.

Hi Largeli,

Rather than reinventing the wheel I will merely quote Kat whom has already explained this idea several times in other places and who I agree with on this sibject.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,16751.msg151950.html#

Well Flanagan, the apathy (lack of interest) of others concerning these truths that we hold dear is obvious. That's because if a person cannot truly understand the spirit of these truths we are learning, it loses it's luster after a while. For now most are not given that special insight into the Spirit of the Word, so it cannot possibly hold the magnitude of meaning for the many as it does for the few chosen, "because 'they look but don't see, and they listen but don't hear or understand" (Mat 13:13). The church does not know Christ, they are just playing the religion game, thinking they are spiritual. So it's easy to see how many have apathy, but that should not effect us, since we understand it's not their time yet, it's just not up to the individual when their eyes are opened.

The way I see it, everybody that is chosen all down through the centuries have had it rough with some form of persecution. I really can't go along with the end time tribulation build up stuff, Christ said His return will be as the flood came upon Adam's descendants, suddenly without warning.

Mat 24:37  But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
v. 38  For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,
v. 39  and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Matthew 24 is Jesus's response to 2 questions "(1)when will these things be? (the destruction of the Temple) And (2)what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?" So He gave them the answer to the first question down through verse  26 and that includes verse 22 "unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved." Christ was warning the believers that would be living around Jerusalem at that time, v. 22 "for the elect's sake." The destruction of the Temple was a monumental event that represented the final removal of all that pertained to the old covenant, v. 21 "such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be."

Jesus begins to tell about His return in verse 27 "For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be." The return of the Lord is at hand 'now,' whenever an elect was living all down through the centuries, so we must endure to 'our' end.

James 5:7  Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain.
v. 8  You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

-------------------

Now that being said, I do believe there may be signs the elect are able to decipher to know if His appearing is very near but its not at all what the christian church thinks in the great end time tribulation stuff. It has to do with the parable of the fig tree.

Matthew 24:30-32
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Mark 13
28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.

But to be completely honest I'm not entirely certain the fig tree parable is any more definitive then any of the other scriptures which say His return is at hand.

It just seems to me that the Lord was clear His return would be sudden, unexpected, and when everything is going business as usual. The complete opposite of what the church teaches currently.

Hope this helps.

God bless,
Alex
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 04:11:18 PM by lilitalienboi16 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 23 queries.