bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Globalization  (Read 5180 times)

Musterseed

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • God is Love
Globalization
« on: November 17, 2016, 03:56:55 PM »

Definition.   A process of interaction among the people, companies, and governments of different nations, a process driven by international trade and investment, aided by information technology.

The Lord does not speak well of church government or government in general. I never knew
That the Bible , The Word, spoke of  the order of the world. Do you think the Book of Revelation is a warning for these things to come as in a New World Order, it is being spoken of very freely  lately in the news. I was shocked to learn that Satan was the ruler of the nations. I remember reading an e- mail  someone wrote to Ray about it and Ray mentioned a future of the whole world being made
Into 10 nations, run by the super powers of today. I see it happening now.  Would like to know of any scriptures that pertain to this subject, or opinions. Thank you

" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

cheekie3

Re: Globalization
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 04:40:00 PM »

Pamela -

His Holy Spirit must be revealing a lot to you:

Definition.   A process of interaction among the people, companies, and governments of different nations, a process driven by international trade and investment, aided by information technology.

The Lord does not speak well of church government or government in general. I never knew
That the Bible , The Word, spoke of  the order of the world. Do you think the Book of Revelation is a warning for these things to come as in a New World Order, it is being spoken of very freely  lately in the news. I was shocked to learn that Satan was the ruler of the nations. I remember reading an e- mail  someone wrote to Ray about it and Ray mentioned a future of the whole world being made
Into 10 nations, run by the super powers of today. I see it happening now.  Would like to know of any scriptures that pertain to this subject, or opinions. Thank you

There are plenty of New Testament Scriptures that state that His Elect must not love the world or the things in the world (the lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life).

What exactly is the world?

To me, it is everything and anything that is contrary to His Word.

Satan is the god of the world systems - and His Elect are in the world but no longer a part of the world.

Satan is evil, a lie, a murderer and a deceiver - and has been from his beginning.

Satan deceives the whole world.

Does the world include 'religions', 'finances' and 'the military'?

Does He Command His Elect to 'be religious', 'love money' or 'be at war'?

Jesus Himself said 'Satan's kingdom cannot be divided otherwise it will fall'. Perhaps, behind all the world systems, Satan has an integrated and undivided kingdom.

I hope this helps a little.

Kind Regards.

George

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 07:03:23 PM »

I remember reading an e- mail  someone wrote to Ray about it and Ray mentioned a future of the whole world being made
Into 10 nations, run by the super powers of today.

I'd like to see that one, as I don't recall Ray ever being so specific concerning literal future prophecy.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 07:26:09 PM »

1Co 7:32  But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:
1Co 7:33  But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.
1Co 7:34  There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.
1Co 7:35  And this I speak for your own profit; not that I may cast a snare upon you, but for that which is comely, and that ye may attend upon the Lord without distraction.

I see in that that the "things of the world" are not (necessarily) LARGE, BROAD things.  A married man and woman can "care" for the things of the world.  Indeed, to one degree or another ALL of us must care for the things of the world.  That doesn't mean they have to consume us.  Don't let anybody "cast a snare upon you".

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2016, 09:29:20 PM »

Thank you George😊

Dave, the e-mail is the one entitled Hal Lindsey from Brad. It is about Daniels prophecy. Ray says
Quote"after Rome and before Christ's return there will be predominantly TEN (lrg.caps are Rays)
Nations controlling commerce and virtually everything else in the world. Sounds like globalization
To me.  I just finished studying the Great Day of slaughter.
" As we have seen in Jeremiah, God will punish all nations but the. Christian nations will be the first to fall. First God punishes His people and then He punishes those He used as a club in His hand to punish his His people." Few will take this warning seriously. What about you? Ray wrote this.
The reason I am asking about all of this is because, my experience with the Lord two years ago,
Was  about revealing all this stuff to me . Do you guys ever talk about your experiences or do you keep them to yourselves? I don't know what to make of it all. I will pray to the Lord on this issue,anyway , how I look at everything now is that whatever I say, or do, is of the Lord, is it not?
Today on TV the powers that be are trying very hard to convince people that all the propaganda about globalization is nothing to worry about. So, do we believe the wild beast or the Lord. I prefer to believe the Lord since it is He that dragged me to all of this in the first place. I see lying spirits
Everywhere. To my Canadian friends, do you see what's happening here in Canada.? What I see is what Ray speaks about in his paper, when the towers fell. "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God"( Heb.10-31). BTW! I know God is the Master of all that's happening so I am not worried but it is very intriguing to watch it .
"Consider the work of God who can make straight what He has made crooked" (ecc.7:13). My hope is in what I cannot see. Peace be with you.🙏🏼 Pamela.

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2016, 05:08:58 PM »

After some heavy-duty searching, I found this:

[Ray Replies]

Dear Brad: 

Thank you for your email. I don't know too much about Hal Lindsey other than I saw his show a couple of times.

His whole prophetic scheme rests on and revolves around the idea that there is coming a FIFTH world ruling empire to control the whole earth before the second coming of Christ.

This theory, which is also held by virtually ALL Christendom and certainly all those on TBN is, however, untrue and unscriptural.

In Daniel's prophecy there were to be four world ruling empires. (1) Babylon, (2) Medes and Persians, (3) Greco-Macedonian--Alexander the Great, (4)Rome.  After Rome and before Christ's return there will be predominantly TEN nations controlling commerce and virtually everything else in the world. This Christian teaching of a FIFTH world ruling empire coming out of a so-called revival of the Holy Roman Empire is a myth. The TEN nations that Daniel's Prophecy mentions "...but they shall NOT cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay." The obviously will NOT be a single world-ruling empire.  So much for Lindsey's ability to teach Biblical prophecy.

If you understand that Christendom is BIG BUSINESS. The name of the game is MONEY. Lots of MONEY!  Their main interest as I see it is, POWER, FAME, AND FORTUNE. They have NO interest in truth. I have proven that to myself after sending them my open letters to Kennedy and Hagee.

Humbly in Christ's service,

Ray

I don't want to nit-pick, but that doesn't sound a lot like your characterization to me. 

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2016, 09:43:37 PM »

Yes this is the one I told you about, thanks for your Input. Could you please explain Apostasy
Thankyou

cheekie3

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2016, 06:41:38 AM »

Pamela -

Yes this is the one I told you about, thanks for your Input. Could you please explain Apostasy
Thankyou

Apostasy means a 'falling away from His Truths'.

If we look at any of the 3,000 plus protestant churches and the Roman Catholic Church - and compare their 'doctrines and teachings' - we will find that they do not line up with The Holy Scriptures.

Ray often stated, that if it is taught in the churches, it probably is not true - and Ray said there is not one of the churches doctrines that is true in The Holy Scriptures. This is 'The Anti-Christ and the Apostasy (the falling away from His Scriptural Truths).

It is very difficult to discuss Scriptural Truths with those that have not been dragged To Him - that is why it is best to be a Living Witness to them, in everything they see us say and do.

If these churches taught His Truths, then their sheep would all be free - as 'His Truth will set them free'.

Kind Regards.

George

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2016, 12:23:20 PM »

Does one need to know the scriptures to be dragged to God. I understand this. God is Sovereign, God is Love, God is everything, every thing, I abide in Him and He any me, It's His way or no way,
He is our Saviour, our brother, our friend, our comforter, He is my next breath and i do nothing without Him, I do not have free will, Hell is a lie, I never did believe in hell anyway. The lake of fire is Jesus, the tree of life is Jesus, everything is Jesus, we are His creation, God and Jesus are one,
God, Jehovah has a master plan and I am totally on board with that. Jesus will raise us from the dead, all of us. Jesus was the first, the elect, then the rest of the world. I believe everything Jesus teaches me through various sources, ei. His Word, Ray, This forum, music, etc. My eyes, ears and heart are wide open. I know God loves me and I obey His every command.I have always believed in God and I believe it was He that kept me from church's in the first place. I look back and see my story, my Journey with the Lord and it's not over, we're still sojourning, He's been with me all along.
God did not draw me near to believe in Him, I already did, I always did, He drew me near so I could meet Him and for Him to send me to school.I think I am a very good student, I always have my hand up to ask questions and He always answers me. I am a sheep, He is my shepherd and I know His whistle when He calls. I have learned this through much trial and tribulation and then he brought me to YE. God Love you.  Pamela

cheekie3

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2016, 02:31:40 PM »

Pamela -

Thank you for sharing this with us on this Forum:

Does one need to know the scriptures to be dragged to God. I understand this. God is Sovereign, God is Love, God is everything, every thing, I abide in Him and He any me, It's His way or no way,
He is our Saviour, our brother, our friend, our comforter, He is my next breath and i do nothing without Him, I do not have free will, Hell is a lie, I never did believe in hell anyway. The lake of fire is Jesus, the tree of life is Jesus, everything is Jesus, we are His creation, God and Jesus are one,
God, Jehovah has a master plan and I am totally on board with that. Jesus will raise us from the dead, all of us. Jesus was the first, the elect, then the rest of the world. I believe everything Jesus teaches me through various sources, ei. His Word, Ray, This forum, music, etc. My eyes, ears and heart are wide open. I know God loves me and I obey His every command.I have always believed in God and I believe it was He that kept me from church's in the first place. I look back and see my story, my Journey with the Lord and it's not over, we're still sojourning, He's been with me all along.
God did not draw me near to believe in Him, I already did, I always did, He drew me near so I could meet Him and for Him to send me to school.I think I am a very good student, I always have my hand up to ask questions and He always answers me. I am a sheep, He is my shepherd and I know His whistle when He calls. I have learned this through much trial and tribulation and then he brought me to YE. God Love you.  Pamela

I too have wondered whether we need The Holy Scriptures to be Dragged to Him - as what happened before the printing press - when most could not even read and right.

The early Disciples of The Messiah were unlearned men - yet later (when they were converted and His Holy Spirit indwelled them) they preached and wrote with His Authority.

Personally, I believe it is possible to be Dragged to Him without knowing The Holy Scriptures - as it is By His Holy Spirit that we are taught His Truths and Have New life.

Having The Holy Scriptures helps me tremendously though, in establishing and confirming what He Reveals to me.

Kind Regards.

George

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2016, 08:11:01 PM »

I Love the scriptures too, This by far is my favourite, it brings me to tears every time.

" I was ready to be sought by those who did not ask for me. I was ready to be found by those who did not seek me. I said "Here Am I, Here Am I "to a  nation that was not called by my name."
                                                                                                       Isaiah 65: 1
Breaks my heart ❤️
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.