bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fear  (Read 9569 times)

Flanagan

Re: Fear
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2016, 07:31:47 PM »

Well Sister, I don't know about the rest but it was a good dose of fear that first caught my attention. I have a feeling that it's going to be a healthy dose of fear that finally get's the unbelievers attention.
Book of Nahum 1:2 God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.
3 The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.
4 He rebuketh the sea, and maketh it dry, and drieth up all the rivers: Bashan languisheth, and Carmel, and the flower of Lebanon languisheth.
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.
7 The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him. " God's Grace

Musterseed

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • God is Love
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2016, 12:04:39 AM »

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold the devil shall cast some of you into prison that YE may be tried: and YE shall have ten days:be thou faithful unto death and I will give thee a crown of life.   Rev:2-10.
I don't like the devil Flannigan. What is this book of Nahum? You are the second person to bring it
To my attention today. I'm new at all this.
Nice to meet you by the way.

The Lord is My God.🙏🏼              Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2016, 11:22:50 AM »

What is this book of Nahum?

Hi Pamela,

Nahum was a prophet and his book is found in the Old Testament between Micah and Habakkuk.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2016, 01:40:31 PM »

Yes I found it , thank you Rene. Have a wonderful day my friend.

The Lord is My God.  🙏🏼  Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Pini56

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2016, 04:06:11 AM »

Hello all,

Exo 20:20  And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.

Psa 56:4  In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

Ecc 12:13  Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Isa 43:2  When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Isa 43:5  Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;
Isa 43:6  I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;
Isa 43:7  Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
Isa 43:8  Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.
Isa 43:9  Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth.
Isa 43:10  Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
Isa 43:11  I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
Isa 43:12  I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.
Isa 43:13  Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

Isa 41:10  Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isa 51:7  Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart is my law; fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their reviling.

I put these Verses together to show you: Fear Only the Lord. Because he is the One that Saves you. Nothing else matters if this is the case.

Love To You All. Regards, Geoff.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.