bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank you Dennis Vogel  (Read 18607 times)

lauriellen

Re: Thank you Dennis Vogel
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2017, 08:44:41 PM »

I'm sorry you are ill Dennis. I have watched my son struggle with illness, mostly digestive, for nearly 3 years. He went from healthy 210 lbs and 93lbs at his lowest about a month ago. He has been able to get back over 100lbs again, but every day is a struggle. I can see that he is so tired of being sick. You are right, it's not living, it's only existing. My heart goes out to you.
Thank you so much for all you do on the forum.
Lauri

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2017, 02:54:43 PM »

I want to thank everyone for your prayers. I'm not cured but I am doing a lot better.

I was talking to a lady at a kidney clinic and she said sometimes medications you've been taking for years can suddenly start causing harm. I only take one medication, Effient, a blood thinner.

I stopped taking it a day and a half ago and most my symptoms have lessened significantly. I'm still weak, my stomach is still a little sick and the dizziness has continued, but overall I feel much better than I did just a few days ago.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2017, 04:24:04 PM »

"And He has said to me, "My Grace is sufficient for you,for power is perfected in weakness."
"Most  gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may dwell in me. (2 Cor.9)
Therefore I am well content with weakness, with insults , with distresses, with persecutions, with
difficulties, for Christ's sake;, for when I am weak, I am strong.(2 Cor. 10)

I am happy to hear you are feeling better Dennis. 🙏🏼God Bless You
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2017, 06:24:59 PM »

Good to hear Dennis. I continue to pray for you.

Rhys
🤫

Learner

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2017, 07:49:47 AM »

Dear Dennis,
     We keep thinking about your diet.  We have to be careful to avoid certain things, but your problems are away beyond that.      By carbohydrate do you mean cereal  carbohydrate or are potatoes and root crops like carrots, parsnips etc also included?   If so it must be very hard indeed to think what to eat.

It is really good that, inspite of feeling so ill, you are continually putting out videos on Utube.     It feels like an intense revision course of Ray's body of work and is very,  very worthwhile.

As Ray said,   ' you are suffering in the flesh, but are soaring in spirit,  because you are struggling each day to put out more videos.

Thank you very much indeed.    You have no idea how vital your efforts are.

Bill and Celia

cjwood

« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2017, 09:36:26 PM »

dear dennis,
words are hard to find to thank you for all you've done, and continue to do for this forum. i don't visit the forum nearly as much as i used to. my loss. it is a blessing though to have this little island of refuge to speak of God's Truths from His Word.
i am sorry to hear of your physical trials. God's merciful healing to you sweet brother.

claudia

mikeincanada

« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2017, 12:45:36 PM »

I too am very thankful for your efforts, I'm glad to hear your on a ketogenic diet, I've been on this for past year after reading a number of books on the subject..there's a lot of new research into it helping many ailments including 'brain'  diseases. Of course ultimately our health and our being is according to His will and what aught to be..

StevenL

« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2017, 04:43:46 PM »

Father, I'd like to add Dennis as an addendum to my previous written request for Dave. For the healing of Your servants. Thank You for hearing me and You know I ask in the Name of the Son.

:)  Definitely THANKS for all you do. Your work and that of the others who contribute and moderate here has been a great blessing to me and a host of others.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2017, 10:51:12 AM »

I don't want to get ahead of myself but I am getting better. In November I did not think I would see January.

I still have to be careful what I eat but I'm eating carbs again with no side effects.

Just a week ago my eyes felt like there was sand in them most of the time. 90% of that is over.

Walking to the mailbox was a small victory even though it took an hour to recover. Going to the store was not an option. My car sat unused for months at a time. I had to put a trickle charger on the battery.

In an hour I'm going to go drive to my daughter's home and we are going to start the redesign of bible-truths.com's homepage. It's been pretty much the same for 17 years. But when I first designed it I put the content in a centered table and that worked well on smartphones which did not exist 17 years ago. I expect the redesign to take a few months. There is a lot of content.

Thank you everyone for your prayers. They really mean a lot.

DEJI

« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2017, 12:02:34 PM »

Glory be to God Dennis. So glad you are much better. May God reward you bountifully for the work you have put in bible-truths.com

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2017, 12:20:06 PM »

Very happy for you Dennis

I pray you continue to improve

Rhys
🤫

virginiabm

« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2017, 08:23:20 AM »

Hi Dennis I also want to thank you for all your hard work. I thank God you are doing a lot better. I pray if it be God's will, for you to have complete recovery.  In Jesus' Holy name. Amen

Learner

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2017, 12:22:49 PM »

Dear Dennis,
What great news to read you are much better and are even going to drive to your daughter's home to do more work!   That is a big improvement - do hope it continues.
                                     Bill and Celia

Doug

« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2017, 02:57:27 PM »

Hi Dennis,

Very glad to hear your are feeling much better. Will pray for continued improvement.

Thank you for all your work on the website, it is appreciated!

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2017, 07:45:58 AM »

Thank you everyone again. I continue to get better but I still have a ways to go.

You may have noticed the site just had a facelift. This is not the finished product.

We'll be working on the new design for the next few months then I'll do the code.

Porter

« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2017, 08:35:18 AM »

Looks really good Dennis. 
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

Doug

« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2017, 03:06:32 PM »

Hi Dennis,

Just wanted to see if you are still having improvement in your health. Certainly hope things are better.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2017, 05:50:49 PM »

I continue to get better but as before I still have a ways to go. I have to be very careful what I eat.

Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 21 queries.