bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Future age  (Read 4632 times)

stello

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Future age
« on: January 09, 2017, 03:35:24 PM »

Anyone eagerly looking forward to when God will be all in all?   :D :D :D I don't know how long it will be before then but i'm really excited  for that time.

Thanks Dennis for all your hard work!
Thanks everyone for your prayers and contributions.
Thank God for all that He does for all of us.
Job 13:15 "Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him."

lilitalienboi16

Re: Future age
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 03:47:42 PM »

Anyone eagerly looking forward to when God will be all in all?   :D :D :D I don't know how long it will be before then but i'm really excited  for that time.

Daily. Mostly because each new day is a new day to sin against God and betray Him. I can't stand those opportunities but then again each new day brings us closer to Him and an opportunity for growth and transformation so all is well.

That being said, my desire has been tempered by the realization that He will not appear , let alone be all in all, until the very last elect is prepared. And I have no clue when that will be but it could take another 2k years.

I'd love to see Him appear tomorrow. I think Id weep tears of joy uncontrollably.

Certainly His appearing is nearer than when we first believe. May it be even nearer than that.

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 01:08:43 AM »

Every day is one day closer and I would leave in a heartbeat , but when I think about my family
Being left behind in this place, I feel guilty, even though I know it is all for the good of everyone. Is it normal to feel this way? I don't know 🤔 one day at a time We are waiting for you Lord, we are waiting.    🙏🏼 Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

indianabob

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 02:01:04 AM »

We do look for a time when God will be all in all, but doesn't the scripture tell us that if one has seen Jesus then that is as good as seeing the Father? So I think we will have most of those 2K years with our lord Jesus and be learning just how the Father thinks and cares for us. Then when the time is fulfilled we will present ourselves to the Father as a gift of His own creation.

Daily. Mostly because each new day is a new day to sin against God and betray Him. I can't stand those opportunities but then again each new day brings us closer to Him and an opportunity for growth and transformation so all is well.

That being said, my desire has been tempered by the realization that He will not appear , let alone be all in all, until the very last elect is prepared. And I have no clue when that will be but it could take another 2k years.

I'd love to see Him appear tomorrow. I think Id weep tears of joy uncontrollably.

Certainly His appearing is nearer than when we first believe. May it be even nearer than that.

God bless,
Alex

Extol

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 11:36:35 AM »

I find the more I think about that, the more happy and content I am, and the less I worry about the cares of this life. It's not always easy to do with the busyness of the world, but it's certainly something worth striving for.

Here are a couple discussions I have saved in my favorites that excite and encourage me:

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,13435.0.html

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,14884.0.html

narroway

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 06:29:24 AM »

Thank you Extol for sharing your favorites. Is there a way you can tell me how to put these in my favorites? I pulled up Favorites  on the left side of my IPad but  can't figure out how to put something in it:-/ Or if anyone can tell me how to use 'favorites' I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
So much good information on the Forum. So thankful for the wisdom that comes from on High.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.