bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: update on my condition  (Read 2698 times)

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
update on my condition
« on: January 24, 2017, 09:26:17 AM »

Hi Family,  I just want to let you know what my condition is called, it is callled conversion disorder, and it makes sense with the things I have endured these last 5 to 6 years, I guess my mind could not let go and it wrecked hovac with my physical body.
 I know some here believe I made my children a god before  my God, but that is not true. I have suffered a long time with things going on with my family these last few years and God has kept me and I know that. I believe I have to go through this for a reason, and I know it is teaching me a hard lesson, and not only me, but my family as well.
 Things have not gotten any better with Bobby. I still haven't seen him or my Grandchildren for almost a year and they live 2 hours away from us.
 Because I understand a little better about my condition I seem to be handling it better, I guess it was the not knowing that scared me so bad.
 I still have my battles with it, but now I know where it is coming from and I am seeking help.
 I hope that y'all will continue to keep me in your prayers and don't judge me to harshly. The Spirit is strong , but my flesh is weak. I love you all very much.
 My Creator God will see me through this, and I will come out better for it.
 Thank you all again for your prayers and encouragements. My God bless and keep you in His loving arms while we all fight the good fight of faith.

Your sister in Christ Jesus,
                  Virginia Miller

AwesomeSavior

Re: update on my condition
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 10:16:00 AM »

God Bless You, Virginia   :)

Dean

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 11:16:11 AM »

My sincere Prayers for your broken heart 💔 Virginia. God will not fail you.
🙏🏼 God Bless You.      Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

jingle52

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 07:46:38 AM »

God is our safe habour, may His peace be with you while you seek a better and calm way to each challenging day. God bless.

Jingle
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 19 queries.