> Introductions, Announcements, and More of Ray's Teachings

Greeting

<< < (2/6) > >>

Musterseed:
Welcome Steve.           God Bless You.  Pamela

StevenL:

--- Quote from: Dennis Vogel on January 27, 2017, 09:32:34 AM ---Welcome Steven.

--- Quote ---I just left another universal salvation (voluntarily) site because they could not tolerate, without venom, any real discussion of 'free will'. No going to participate in division and confusion any more.
--- End quote ---

Things are a little calmer here.

"Getting Saved - Hardest Thing You Will Ever Do!" https://youtu.be/nyw60TBhQJo

--- End quote ---

Just read that one. Dang it! Thought all I had to do was 'repeat after me'. Should have known better. Death on a tree is not an easy death is it? Thanks Dennis.

StevenL:

--- Quote from: Dave in Tenn on January 26, 2017, 10:45:13 PM ---It's good to have you, Steven.  I could sense some of that Louisiana coming out of you.  :)

--- End quote ---

Well us Louisianians can be a bit backward but most of us are fairly easy to get along with. Thank you Dave.

StevenL:

--- Quote from: Rene on January 27, 2017, 10:08:02 AM ---Hi Steve and welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you have had quite an experience in being "persecuted" because of your knowledge of the truth.  I say, consider it a blessing and learn from it, and move on. :)

René

--- End quote ---

Oh yeah, I've moved on and I know it's a blessing. Just hope I can learn to live in a way that's worthy of 'knowledge of the truth'. I suppose having knowledge is pretty much worthless unless you order your life's behavior by it. Some of my persecution has resulted from foolishness rather than knowledge. But... I'm learning, I hope.

Thank you Rene. I don't know how to get the accent above the last e. Forgive me.  : )

StevenL:

--- Quote from: Rhys on January 26, 2017, 10:11:18 PM ---Welcome Steven

Thanks for your story, is encouraging

Glad your free will brought you here 😋

Rhys

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the welcome Rhys. I don't tell many people my story any more. Most think I'm crazy as a loon when they hear it. Especially when I get down to the details. What a long, strange trip it's been. And yep, I came here of my own free will. Don't know what may have caused me to do that. When you really think about it, and think how you've been brainwashed and brain-trained since you were in the womb, 'free' will is a rather ridiculous concept isn't it? But adams will die rather than give up that delusion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version