bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst  (Read 3366 times)

Musterseed

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • God is Love

Rom. 15:3..."May the God of endurance and understanding grant you to live in such harmony with one another in accord with Christ Jesus,that together you may with one voice Glorify the God and Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you from the Glory of God"

Joshua 1:9...."Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous, do not be frightened,and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

1Cor.15:51..."We all shall be changed at the last Trump... the dead will be roused,,, this corruptiible must put on incoruption, and this mortal, must put on immortality "

Heb.8:9.."Not in accord with the (old) covenant , which I made with their fathers".

Heb. 8:12... In that He says" A New Covenant. The first He has made old now that which decays
And waxes old is ready to vanish away.

Heavenly Father, hear our prayers. Please prepare our hearts Lord so we may stand before you
In Spirit and Truth for The Word Of God.   Thank you Lord, we pray in the most Holy Name of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Thank you Father for your son, we Love Him with all our heart.
. 🙏🏼   We worship You. Come Lord, We are waiting. Thy Will Be Done ... Amen
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

stello

Thanks for this.
Job 13:15 "Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him."

Musterseed

• God is Love

Hello Stello, 😀 hey that rhymes. Nice to meet you. 🙏🏼 God Bless You.   Pamela

Musterseed

• God is Love

" I will not leave you orphaned","I'm coming back, the friend, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send at my request, will make everything plain to you. He will remind you of all the things I have told you. "I'm leaving you well and whole." That's my parting gift to you." .... John 14:18

This was the first scripture I was exposed to,  I found it in a magazine. I was just getting on my feet again after a horrible experience of evil. I cut it out and kept it with me at all times. I will not leave you. . The more I said it, the better I felt, and there began
an understanding that what was happening to me was not a mental disorder but a divine touch
From God. 

"And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I am coming to you, Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one".  Thankyou Lord. I love you so much. 🙏🏼  Pamela

virginiabm

PRAISE GOD. THANK YOU JESUS.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.