bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Travel for everyone.  (Read 3960 times)

stello

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Travel for everyone.
« on: February 03, 2017, 04:12:36 PM »

The journey: Mark 9:49 "For everyone will be tested with fire."

The destination : 1 Corinthians 15:28 "And when all things have been subjected to Him, then the Son Himself will be made subject to Him who put all things under Him, so that God may be all in all."

Stello

Job 13:15 "Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him."

StevenL

Re: Travel for everyone.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 05:31:04 PM »

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?    <<<<Us kids to Dad along the Way.

2Pe 3:11  Then all these being about to be dissolved, of what sort ought you to be in holy behavior and godliness, 2Pe 3:12  looking for and hastening the coming of the Day of God, through which the heavens having been set afire will be dissolved; and burning, the elements will melt? 2Pe 3:13  But according to His promise, we look for "new heavens and a new earth," in which righteousness dwells. Isa. 65:17

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 09:57:02 PM »

"And they cried with a loud voice saying" How long O Lord, Faithful and True,dost thou
Not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth."

That's so funny StevenL, I woke up this morning thinking the same thing. Are we there yet?

It's been a week of me learning to be a silent sounding board for disgruntled sisters, and friends coming out of the woodwork and having to socialize. Jesus is teaching me to be loving,
Compassionate, calm, and humble even though I hear the hate and hypocrisy in their words.
It's all of God, so they don't know how much they judge others. I was like them too. Thanks be to Jesus I can recognize this in myself now.
I am studying the character of Jesus, i especially Love (John 5:19-29), His authoritive voice, I can almost hear it. So much power.

Anyhoo, I have a question for the forum that's been dogging me all week, I don't know if it has any spiritual significance at all, but it won't leave my thoughts so I'm dumping it on you, 😜  Hehehehe.. .. Here is the question... Why did God choose the Rib of Adam to create Eve, why the rib?    This reminds me of the email to Ray about if the serpent had legs 😂😂😂😂
God Bless You 🙏🏼  Pamela

" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Porter

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 08:50:23 AM »

It most likely was not a rib Pamela. Ray wrote a few pages on the very subject. Below is the link and a short quote.

https://bible-truths.com/forums/index.php/topic,3720.0.html

Female is created in the image of God. There is female in God. God is female just as much as God is male. Where did He get the idea of femininity? It’s in Him, it’s a part of Him.

Adam is longing for this part of him that is missing. Maybe he didn’t fully understand what testosterone was, but he was feeling the effects of it and not only that, he had nobody to talk to. He talked to God, but He was on a little higher level there, you know. Adam might say, 'what did you do today God?' Well I don’t know, what did you do Adam? Well, pulled some weeds and I noticed all those animals I named, they all have a partner. I was wondering why it is I don’t have a partner God, why is that?

So we read over here that the female came out from God. That’s where it originated, God is female just as much as He is male and now He creates the man, and the man has no female counterpart. The animals do, he doesn’t. But he longed for it and God admits he shouldn’t be alone like this. I’ve got to make him a mate, but not today. I’m saying it was years later. 

So He takes something out of Adam (notice He didn’t make the woman out of the dust of the ground), He took something out of Adam to make the female. We’re told it was a rib. I think we’re told wrong.

So God finally makes Adam a woman and He brings her to him and he says, “This is bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh…” How did he know that? How could he look at the woman and say hmm, let me see here... there is one missing, Lord there is one missing did you take my rib and make that woman for me? Do you think that’s what happened? He looked at her and instantly knew.

Now can you see any spiritual connection in all this? How God is longing for a compliment, a counterpart, someone to compliment someone. It says a counterpart in the Greek, a compliment, or a help meet. A counter part for Adam that was not found, now he has a compliment, a counterpart to him, to make him complete. 

That’s what God is longing for. Where is it going to come from? Out of Him. He has one Son, Jesus Christ, we are sons in the making. So where did Christ come from?
  ---------------------

Scroll down on that link to Adam-Eve page 2 for the rest.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 08:52:53 AM by Porter »
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2017, 04:42:09 PM »

I  will study the link Porter, Thankyou. Have a great day.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2017, 05:33:56 PM »

Hi Porter,
Hope your doing good. Well, I have been studying the link you gave me, I have read it before
But it wasn't sinking in the first time so please if you wouldn't mind correcting me if I am wrong.

God is both male and female
Ray...." This is not a rib. HE took the feminity from Him and made a woman. First He put it in the man and then He took it from the man and made a woman out of it.

So...Gen.24) For this cause will a man leave his father and his mother and cleave unto his wife
                    And they shall become one flesh.
The relationship with Christ and His Church. New Jerusalem..... Mother
We, the Church , are the bride of Christ. Male and Female

"Rejoice with Jerusalem and be glad for Her" (Isaiah 66:10)

Is this right?   🙏🏼    Thankyou......Pamela

Porter

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2017, 08:26:06 PM »

Hi Pamela,

I have a nasty head cold so feeling a bit under the weather, but thanks for asking.

Yeah you seem to have it right, although my knowledge of this subject goes only as far as what Ray explained. I did do a little study of it a few years back and couldn't find anything wrong with Ray's findings on it. In fact the more I studied it the more it started to seem true.

Having said that I'm not sure I'd be able to explain it coherently into my own words. So yeah I think you got the jist of it. :)

Heh just realized this subject kinda ties into the subject Stello brought up. Truly, all these truths leads to one goal, that is a change for the better.
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2017, 08:39:12 PM »

All these truths to one goal indeed.
Thankyou for your help Porter, I hope you get better real soon.God Bless You 🙏🏼 Pamela.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.