bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer request  (Read 3502 times)

Musterseed

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • God is Love
Prayer request
« on: February 27, 2017, 11:53:58 PM »

Hello sisters and brothers,
I hope you are all well. First of all, I want you all to know that I have never had anyone in my whole life to ask to pray for me. Just not the kind of people I grew up around, so I am very, very,
greatful to have a whole group of prayer warriors, thanks be to Our Lord God Almighty.
 I saw my doctor two days ago and she told me she has never seen anyone standing on their feet
with a cholesterol level as high as mine...9.2., the statin drugs that I need to take have in the past
turned my muscles to rock, as a side effect so I have to introduce them to my body slowly, ie. two
Per month, and then four per month etc. I have to exercise more and eat like a rabbit 🐰, I would rather be a rabbit, hahaha! At least I have quit smoking , nine months now. They are more concerned about plaque buildup than getting my numbers down so I am asking you to please
pray for my heart ❤️

I feel very strange, I am sorrowful but not afraid. I know there is a time to be born and a time to die. I will ask My Father for healing because I am concerned for my earthly family and would like to spend a little more time with my grandchildren, but I know it is all in His will, already written.
Today I got word that my friends son in Yellowknife, who is not even fifty yet is dying of cancer,
and my friend Beverly is still suffering and fearing death. How Blessed I am to be given a gift,
a secret, whispered in my ear, from a King, The King, and He's saying " my child, I am your Father
and I will raise you from death , I promise. You don't believe me, that's why I am giving you
Faith." And He has been building my Faith in little bits every day. I am so thankful. There just aren't words reverent enough to describe how I feel for Jesus. I love this Love.
My heart breaks for those who right now can see their world fall apart right in front of their eyes
and especially the fear they feel for their children. It's very sad and difficult to watch yet we have
the privilege to know the ending. Honestly my friends, I long for it. I want you all to know how much comfort I find here, reading your stories, learning about scripture, your character, your likes,
Your dislikes, your humour. I can see what uniqueness is in each and everyone of you and it
Just shows me what God wants in his children. It's all about words, The word. Imagine what we would all look like if we all just stood around staring at each other, with no words 😶 we would be animals. So I want to thank God for you and all your words. I could live to be ninety or I could croak before I finish this post( don't laugh, it could happen😂) I guess what I really want to say
without being all mushy and stuff is...I Love You, ALL of you.  🙏🏼  Pamela

" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

octoberose

Re: Prayer request
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 04:18:11 AM »

Sweet Pamela, of course we will pray . You've brought a lot of life around here - you're enthiasm is infectious and your humility a balm . 

Now, because God likes us to be involved, go find out how to eat a vegetarian diet for a while and make the changes you mentioned. I was listening to Chris beat Cancer on facebook and he is mostly vegetarian with a cholesterol of 115.  Take one day at a time... it's all any of us have anyway. ❤️

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 04:49:09 AM »

I always like these verses when things get difficult

Romans 5:3-4

More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope.

Romans 8:18

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.

It's good to know the good news is good news for all and God is in control of all. What makes me happy is not just I know God is doing His will in my life but He is doing for all. For those that seem to suffer far more than me I am happy that one day it will not be like that anymore for them and they will be made complete. We can do our best for others but we can't do everything. God is doing His will and I realise more now an experience of both good and evil needs to take place for us to develop into what we will be one day.

Rhys
🤫

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 10:40:46 AM »

Octoberrose, Thankyou
Today I will be going to the health food store and farmers market for my supplies. A Mediterranean has been suggested, so I will start there. God Bless You.

Thanks so much Rhys,
Those verses are beautiful, and I am so looking forward to becoming what we will be. Pure Love.
In the meantime I will practice it here in this place and look forward to Spring and getting my hands in the dirt in my garden. I always pray for our fellowship forum, its been very quiet lately,
Like everyone's holding their breath......waiting and watching.....hoping. I am. All in Our Gods time.
❤️ Pamela

Extol

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 11:04:04 AM »

We will certainly pray for you Pamela.

You are blessed to "know the ending", even if you long for more time with your grandchildren.

I'm sure you know this, but even if God does not bring the healing you seek, it won't be the end of your time with your grandchildren. Nor will it be your last chance to express your love for the people of this forum. This life is just a breath, a vapor, a flash of lightning compared to how long we will really live. Your love for your grandchildren and your brothers and sisters here will never stop, as the increase of His government and peace will have no end. (Isa. 9:7)

ozfan

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 11:55:00 AM »

I am praying for you, Pamela!

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 01:02:14 PM »

I'm not much of a prayer warrior, but I don't want to be a cow in the pasture either, so know that I care about what happens to you.  Please do right by yourself.  It's not wrong to want this life to continue.  Our High Priest is certainly aware of what we go through and has a Heart for us.  It's a blessing that you have a good measure of His faith.  He escaped death more often than He died, so do your best.   :)  It's ALL of Him.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2017, 01:17:34 PM »

I am praying for you, Pamela. Vitamins B3, B5, and B12 seem to have cholesterol lowering abilities.

Dean

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2017, 06:34:57 PM »

Oh guys, thank you all so very much. I hope you all know how much this fellowship means
to me. I will, do my best. Today the Lord has blessed us with sunshine and a peak at spring,
I even saw a few flies basking in the sun on my deck, it feels good to see new life abound, even if it's just a fly. Anyway, we went into town and I picked up all of my rabbit food, and took all of my
good tasting food (junk) to the food bank. Tomorrow I will be eating sardines for breakfast
and thankful to God for them. My husband is setting up the treadmill for me and I am even considering getting a pet, an old dog from the shelter. I know how she feels, 😁 Again , thank you all so much and God Bless each and every one of you and those you love.❤️ Pamela
I am reading Colossians 3 again , I love it.

virginiabm

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2017, 07:50:03 AM »

My sister Pamela, I am praying for you. My our Eternal Father give you the strength and courage to do whatever needs to be done in your mind and body, so that you will be healthy in your physcial body and  your Spiritual mind, by the power of the Holy Spirit I pray. IN Jesus Name. AMEN

Your sister in Christ Jesus,
       virginia

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2017, 03:49:23 PM »

Virginia
Thankyou for your kindness and prayers. I know we all have trials and it's so good of our Lord to
give us a place and others of like mind to rest and comfort each other. God Bless You my sister. 
Pamela
2 Corth.3-5)"Blessed be the God and Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of Mercies and
God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction,so that we may be able to comfort those
who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For as
we share abundantly in Christ's sufferings, so through Christ we share abundantly in comfort too."

Amen
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 18 queries.