bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moms Biscuits  (Read 3014 times)

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Moms Biscuits
« on: March 03, 2017, 11:08:37 PM »

I was looking through my documents and found this which I posted a few years ago and thought I would post again for the new members

I was thinking back about 35 years ago and how my Mom could make the best biscuits you ever put in your mouth I mean these biscuits were second to none.
Well any way my brother and I had been out all night and about 9:00 the next morning I said to him, lets go by moms and get some of them good biscuits and so we did, well we sat down to eat some eggs and bacon and them good biscuits when my brother said he had to go to the toilet, well back then we had just got running water in the kitchen and our toilet was outside and because of moms good cooking we kids would always meet there every Sunday to eat so we had one of those three hole toilets, well after just a minute my brother came rushing in and said give me a coat hanger and hurry, and rushed back out, well after a few minutes I went outside to check on him and when I opened the toilet door he had his arm down to his elbow in the middle hole fishing with that coat hanger and I cried out what in the world are you doing he said I dropped my coat in the hole, I said well you ain’t going to wear it are you, and he said of course not there’s a biscuit in the pocket.
Terry
Terry

indianabob

Re: Moms Biscuits
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 12:28:18 AM »

Now that's some goood cookin'  ::)
Hope your Mom knew how much you appreciated her cooking.

indiana bob

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Moms Biscuits
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 01:43:12 AM »

That's funny!  Though, if it had been me, I would probably have just cried.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.