bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Weird and Wonerful  (Read 3488 times)

Musterseed

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • God is Love
Weird and Wonerful
« on: March 06, 2017, 05:27:22 PM »

This is the name of a new series on TV. I normally don't watch too much TV but my husband
brought it to my attention. Has anyone seen it?
It had four different segments.  One was about how science has discovered rivers and lakes
under the ocean.Another was about how microscopic little bits of gold have been found
on the leaves of trees 🌲. Each tree is a marker for where the gold is . Another was the invention
of a tube and goes over dams so salmon that are going to their spawning grounds can be
gently shot through the tube with air. They come shooting out the  tube on the other end. Comical
Really.
But the best was the one of how biologists have discovered that trees communicate with
each other. It's an underground internet operated by Fungi and no different than the WWW
we use.  The Fungi have threadlike root systems that run like webs under the ground and send
signals (chemical) to the roots of the trees 🌲 warning it of aphids, or pesticides or other
forms of danger. The tree then sheds the leaves that are being attacked. But there's a catch.
The trees have to pay for the signals, just like we do. Except the tree pays with sweet treats.
Sap. Sometimes if the trees dont produce and give enough sap to the Fungi, then they , the
trees don't get their signals.  They are studying Pine trees right now. Now I know why there are
So many of those sticky pine cones in my yard and those big old mushrooms 🍄 that are
not edible. I find all this stuff fascinating because I love nature. I cannot fathom the
Scope of how much we don't know now but will be privy to someday from the Great Scientist.

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth 🌏.   Thankyou Lord . Peace to you all.
❤️ Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Weird and Wonerful
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 09:26:18 PM »

Haven't seen the show, but I've heard of some of those things.  Cool stuff.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 11:52:48 PM »

Kind of along the same line...It's fascinating to me to see how life (as science has defined it) exists in some of the most inhospitable places and environments on earth.  For instance, micro-organisms that feed off of toxic volcanoes at the bottom of the seas, and tiny crustaceans that feed off of them, and so forth.  Just a few years ago (relatively speaking) we had no idea such creatures existed.  There's something "spiritual" in all of that...at the very least it is evidence that God is working in ways beyond finding out until ready to be revealed...and that there truly is no place on earth where He is not.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 09:47:46 PM »

I have taken an interest in creation since reading the Bible. I always loved nature but took
it all for granted, never giving a second thought to how it all got here and how it all works
together, everything for a reason. The life of flowers is fascinating, hummingbirds, spiderwebs,
coral reefs, and so much more.  It all has an intelligence . I watched a doc about a certain kind
of jellyfish that are immortal, I think one is called the Ball , and are fished for food as a delicacy
in the US and China. They can regenerate itself. The structure of birds is amazing too.

When I lived in Yellowknife, there were white spiders living inside of the ice crystals,at minus 40
and you could see them. We had lots of Ravens there too, highly intelligent birds.
I saw the strangest this yesterday, we had , had a storm the night before, high winds, blowing
snow, typical snowstorm. I went outside in the morning and saw a big bluea@@ fly walking on top of the snow.
It was battered and worn from the storm, but there it was, chugging along to what must
have seemed a very long journey across the frozen tundra. Haha. I had to go but I hope he made it to wherever he was going. It reminded me of what Ray said" O God , They sea is so big and my boat is so small. Your right Dave, there truly is no place on earth where he is not.
Thanks be to Our Lord God for all the weird and wonderful and spiritual gifts. Amen ....Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 19 queries.