bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: THANKFUL  (Read 2532 times)

Brenda

THANKFUL
« on: March 31, 2017, 05:34:17 AM »

I have been studying Ray's material here now since 2002 and I thank GOD everyday for using Ray to bring the TRUTH to me.  I have been joining bible groups to spread the Gospel, but I am growing tired now trying to share these TRUTHS.  Christians are not willing to accept these TRUTHS, so I "un-join" and find myself returning to Ray's material.  For this too I thank God, because every time I return, I learn something new. How awesome is GOD!

Porter

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: THANKFUL
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 08:33:58 PM »

Aye, totally agree Brenda. Nothing wrong with sharing the truth, as long as we are walking in the truth as Paul expressed.

1Co 9:26  Therefore I do not run like one who runs aimlessly, or box like one who beats the air.
1Co 9:27  Instead, I discipline my body and bring it under strict control, so that after preaching to others, I myself will not be disqualified.

It's through our conduct by the grace of God that the truth will really shine through. But even then they won't accept it and even hate you for it.

I think how we talk is part of our conduct. The tongue can be an evil fire full of deadly poison sometimes.

I too still discover new truths every time I re-read Ray's papers. It seems like sometimes God will open my eyes to something important in His time, whereas before I couldn't see it.There is some really deep spiritual stuff in Ray's papers that can be easy to miss.[/size]I get really excited when I'm about to re-read something again because I just know there is some treasure to be found. :) Also a lot of the time I'll forget something I read a few years ago and then it just jives with something else I recently read and I'll be like "eureka!" lol.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 08:38:54 PM by Porter »
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 19 queries.