bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Something God revealed to me last night  (Read 7353 times)

Vheissu

Something God revealed to me last night
« on: August 20, 2006, 07:22:57 PM »

I was reading the ID card topic, and sending a PM to a member about the chip, when something suddenly just made sense...It could be just my interpretation, but I think God revealed the truth to me about the mark of the beast. What I realized was this; If mankind is the beast, becoming the church that will fall, and not knowing God, then if one is to think and act that way they have recieved the mark of the beast. The forehead and the wrist/hand are symbols for our thoughts and actions. We all know are brain resides just behind the forehead, and the right hand of a person is mostly considered to be the acting hand, as most are right handed. So if we think like the beast, and act like the beast, you have the mark. There will perhaps be a time where we cannot sell or buy without using a common worldwide currency, however, as stated before by someone else, I think it is saying how no one can buy or sell the word of God, unless he is marked by the beast. With that being said, it's not something that is going to happen, it already has happened, has been happeneing and will be continuing to happen.

Tell me what you think

God Bless,
Daniel

Beloved

Re: Something God revealed to me last night
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 08:02:08 PM »

See you are gaining more understanding

beloved     

gmik

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 12:58:50 AM »

INDEED!

Truth101

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 07:28:32 AM »

Hi all.
       I had a strong urge to ressurrect this topic because this has been weighing on me for the last week in a heavy way.

I have a great concern as to whether this topic of scripture is exclusively spiritual or not. It is definately a serious decision to calmly just set it aside without ever being 100% sure of its truth, especially in this day and age.

I'm not (and never have been) one to just brush things under the rug merely because I believe I have exhausted my search for truth enough and will just settle for what I have. If I am not 100% sure of its purpose and point I need to search these things out.

The first post makes alot of sense in the spiritual sense but think on this for a minute. There is no doubt that this world is headed to a cashless society with the US, Canada and Mexico heading toward the Amero in 2010 and with the Euro steadily increasing in strength it is obvious to me and many others that the Euro will eventually take over the Amero as well. Once this happens (and its not a matter of "if" but "when") You can be sure that the cashless society is right around the corner ushering in microchips as its replacement.

Now, my point it that Ray teaches us that prophecy is understood as being first the physical then the spiritual. When in all of history has there ever been a global control of any and all currencies and all peoples at once? I have never heard of this.

As I said "the first post makes alot of sense spiritually" and we know what this is stating but what of the physical aspects of this prophecy, if any?

Any thoughts anyone?

Peace,

Dave

Bradigans

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 10:44:42 AM »

Were you reading the Bible when this new thing was revealed? 1 Corinthians 2:10 - But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

Truth101

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 06:05:22 PM »

Hi Bragigans,

This was an old topic I brought back as I was going through any material on the subject. The person who started the topic may not even be on this site anymore since I havent seen any recent posts from them in awhile.

This persons explaination fits with even Rays interpretation regarding the spiritual nature of the mark but my concern is that in the physical reality these words spoken are literally coming to pass in the natural as well. There is no doubt that this world is heading to a cashless society with the only currency being a digital one.

To further compliment the scripture those who have eyes to see and ears to hear understand the spiritual signifigance but there is as well, a natural one as well.

My concern is over whether or not it is safe to even take the natural mark (digital implantation).

It seems no one wants to even address this subject.

There are many things to consider when approaching this subject.

I am just trying to open it up for discussion to get a clearer picture of the whoe truth of this.

You know the scripture "where 2 or more are gathered" and I count on this for clarification.

God Bless, Dave

Kat

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2007, 07:23:11 PM »

Hi Dave,

This has been brought up a few times before.  Some seem really concerned about this.  I figure whatever happens is God's will, so why worry.

Here is an email on this subject.

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2807.0.html ----

Dear Paula:

Think for just a moment.  Who would receive this "mark." Why EVERYONE.  So therefore, EVERYONE could "buy and sell," couldn't they?  This is all RELIGIOUS NONSENSE, Paula. It is the Church that is filling people's heads with this nonsense. The mark is not a literal mark, or tatoo, or imbedded computer chip.  Besides, why would we need one on our hand AND ON OUR FOREHEAD?  This is all symbolism. 
Read my "Lake of Fire" series for explanations of many of these symbols.

God be with you,

Ray

« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 07:24:45 PM by Kat »

Truth101

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2007, 11:10:49 PM »

Hi Kat,

I understand your feelings and I felt the same way for quite awhile although, recently I have come to the knowledge that this microchipping is more than just a Christian theory now. These things are inevitable. We are truly heading to a time in the very near future where we will be forced to recieve this thing in order to comply with government regulations.

My point of concern is that, if we are forced to recieve this chip should I or we take it?

If this prophecy is a natural warning as well as a spiritual one than this is of great concern.

I ask you "If you are faced in the near future with having to recieve this chip implanted under your skin, knowing that this completely parallels the prophecy in the natural sence would you take it? Do you believe this will have a direct impact on our relationship with God?"

I know it seems to be of little importance to anyone who has eyes to see these prophecies in the spiritual sense and I do not extract one thing from that understanding. Nevertheless there is no doubt of its natural sense as well since we can see the prophecy coming to pass in the literal sense as well.

We could say "whatever will be will be" but if you are faced with this decision what would you do?

God bless, Dave

rjsurfs

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2008, 02:00:11 AM »

Hi Dave,

if we are forced to recieve this chip should I or we take it?

If we are forced then what choice is there?

Php 2:13  For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

...microchipping is more than just a Christian theory now

You are correct... another superstitious Christian theory...  and as Ray has exposed it, it is nonsense... Christian, secular, or otherwise.

There is no reason to fear these things.

Mat 10:28 "And do not fear those who are killing the body, yet are not able to kill the soul. Yet be fearing Him, rather, Who is able to destroy the soul as well as the body in Gehenna.

Bobby

Matt

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2008, 06:39:54 AM »

This thread makes me wonder ???
We all know that nothing physical makes us more spiritual (communion, baptism, etc....)
Is the opposite also true?
Can something physical make one less spiritual, even if we do not believe it will?

Chris R

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2008, 09:57:14 AM »

Hi folks,

I dont see anything of the sort happening in the near future, there is some prophecy of this mark, albeit a bit backwards than revelations.

And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. [Eze 9:4]

Slay utterly old [and] young, both maids, and little children, and women:
BUT come not near any man upon whom [is] the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which [were] before the house.[Eze 9:6]

There is nothing physical about this mark.

However if the world and the United States turns into a cashless society, i'm quite sure the mega churches will be the first to install microchip reading collection plates.

Chris R

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2008, 03:15:17 PM »

What can we do to stop the course that the world is on? Nothing.

What can we do to join in the outcome of where the world is heading? We can get worried :) Jesus called it the "cares of the world."

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

jER

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2008, 05:38:15 PM »

Implant, although generally used as a noun in the sense of a prosthesis placed permanently in tissue, the verb meaning actually denotes an action, or a state, as in a symbol to express an idea – to put firmly in the mind.

Belief
Cause to be believed; Verb: satisfy, persuade, have the ear of, gain the confidence of, assure; convince, convict, convert; wean, bring round; bring over, win over; indoctrinate (teach); produce conviction, carry conviction; bring home to, drive home; -  as in to cram down the throat.

Teaching
Inculcate, indoctrinate, inoculate, infuse, instill, infix, engraft (to fix or set securely or deeply), infiltrate; imbue, impregnate, implant; graft, sow the seeds of, disseminate (cause to be widely known).

Remind you of a Secret Rapture? The immortal soul? Or, perhaps it’s just Hell?

"Good thing I am not ticklish."

JER

Truth101

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2008, 08:21:05 AM »

Hi Dave,

if we are forced to recieve this chip should I or we take it?

If we are forced then what choice is there?

Php 2:13  For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

...microchipping is more than just a Christian theory now

You are correct... another superstitious Christian theory...  and as Ray has exposed it, it is nonsense... Christian, secular, or otherwise.

There is no reason to fear these things.

Mat 10:28 "And do not fear those who are killing the body, yet are not able to kill the soul. Yet be fearing Him, rather, Who is able to destroy the soul as well as the body in Gehenna.

Bobby

I often resort back to this scripture when I think on these things. I had to bring this up to settle it once and for all for myself. I believe God had caused me to concern myself with this issue to cause me to seek deeper in order to deliver me of my concerns of it.

One of the reasons I felt the need to bring it up was because Jesus also warned of 70ad which was a physical destruction as well. Those that had ears to hear were spared because they gave heed to His words. Those that didnt were slaughtered. It just made me think. I questioned whether this whole mark issue might just be another warning of both a spiritual one and a physical one.

You can see my concerns.

God Bless,

Dave

Bradigans

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2008, 08:32:18 PM »

I'm not certain whether or not this will help, but here's some scripture.

Hebrews 11:3 - Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

I would simply say stay in THE FAITH (THE WORD) and nothing will come as a surprise to you.

- 1 Thessalonians 5:4 - But ye, brethren, are not in darkness(if you're in the faith of Christ Galatians 2:16), that that day should overtake you as a thief. You have nothing to worry about. You just don't know it yet.
- 1 Corinthians 1:30 - But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: that, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

If you're in Christ, you not it all, you just don't know it.

musicman

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2008, 10:16:08 PM »

A cashless society would go a long way to deceive the masses.  TBN's profits would skyrocket if people were told that they needed a chip to be inserted.  I agree with the first post.  Besides, who would actually allow a computer chip to be inserted in their right hand or forehead anyway?  Just tell them to put it somewhere else.  Presto.  Prophesy, unfulfilled.  In fact, just to be sure, I'll demand that the chip be inserted in my left butt cheek.  Scan this Babylon!!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 10:17:19 PM by musicman »

Matt

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2008, 02:59:46 AM »

Musicman,
 Thanks for making me laugh out loud, I needed that! :D :D

Matt

Grateful

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2008, 03:04:38 AM »

Musicman,

Your scuttlebutt made my chucklebucket tip over!!    LOL !!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.