bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Praising our King  (Read 5208 times)

Musterseed

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • God is Love
Praising our King
« on: April 19, 2017, 04:09:13 PM »

The King of Glory

The earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof
the world and those who dwell therein.
2-for He has founded it upon the seas
   and established it upon the rivers.
3-Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord?
And who shall stand in His Holy place?
4-He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
  Who does not lift up his soul to what is false,
and does not swear deceitfully
5- He will receive Blessing from the Lord
and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
6-Such is the generation of those who seek Him
who seek the face of the God of Jacob.
7-Lift up your heads O gates
And be lifted up O ancient doors
that the King of Glory may come in.
8- Who is this King of Glory?
The Lord strong and mighty,
the Lord, mighty in battle.
9-Lift up your heads ,O gates!
And lift them up O ancient doors
that the King of Glory may come in.
10-Who is this King of Glory?
The Lord of Hosts,
he is the King of Glory!

I feel very thankful today and want to praise the Lord.

Praise the Lord!
Praise the Lord, O my soul!
I will praise the Lord as long as I live.
I will sing praises to my God while I have my being. (From Psalm 146)

I lied awake last night thinking about Jesus returning to earth and it seems so surreal that we know this. I wondered what He looks like, what His smile is like, what His laugh sounds like.
what makes Him laugh, what does His gait look like when He walks, what it will feel like to see
Him and each other, God willing. Sometimes I become exhausted just from thinking of all the things to come, I am elated. Jesus is coming to save the world. O yes He is. Thy Will be done Lord.
Great is Our God, all praise and Glory to Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. 🙏🏼 Amen

Jude v 24... Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you
                   blameless before the presence of His Glory with great joy, 25. To the
                   Holy God, our saviour, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be Glory, majesty,
                   dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen

There are not enough words to express how thankful I am to be part of this amazing journey,
I can't wait to arrive at our destination. The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all of you.
Pamela

" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

indianabob

Re: Praising our King
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 05:21:23 PM »

Thank you Pamela,

A real joy and a benefit to read your thoughts on paper.
These are the thoughts we need to have all during our daily challenges of experiencing physical life.
I am inspired as well with similar thoughts of what it may be like when we join Christ in all the fullness of spirit life.

Warm regards, Indiana Bob

virginiabm

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 08:47:17 AM »

I also thank OUR FATHER for Him sacrificing His only begotten Son Jesus, and giving us life. I am looking for that great DAY, and to see Our Saviour as He is, and to touch Him and to look upon His face, and see the LOVE of the Father, Our King of kings and LORD of lords. Praise your Holy Name. Come quickly Lord Jesus.

Virginia Miller

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 06:50:49 AM »

Jesus is coming to save the world. O yes He is. Thy Will be done Lord.

If only the Christians would get that. I hear others going on about making money and doing this and that and so on but they always miss the truth which is the most important and they encourage others to get these things as if they are the answer, well there is only 1 answer.

I get tired in this life seeing all the time the lovers of this life and what they can get out of it. When you get God's truth all the stuff falls away. But in the meantime you are stuck in a world that wants to look the other way and take you with them but I don't want to go on that trip, been down that road before.

There is always others to tell you what they think you should be doing, they frustrate me when they don't have a clue about what is truth and what isn't. If anything it makes focus more on His truth and what will be. His Spirit shines the light and you know where to go but the darkness is still there and sometimes you go there only to realise that's not where you want to be.

The words you shared are very uplifting as the struggle continues they bring peace and God's truth speaks loud to those that can hear.

You will find your life in Him, that's the path to be on. The other path looks pretty good sometimes but you know where it leads and go down it too many times but when you find the path of truth you always come back to it. It will lead you to who are and all you are to be in Him.

Rhys
🤫

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 11:57:37 PM »

Hi Rhys
You said " when you get God's truth all that stuff falls away"
Isn't it wonderful how the things of this world just fall away from us, knowing that Jesus is the way
truth and life.I am so grateful for this. My friends on FB put up pictures of Hollywood Jesus, talk about their relatives in heaven and their pets running around up there, praying to their dead to take care of each other ... up there. One of my friends sons died last week, he was 45. She told me she is praying to her mother ...in heaven to take care of her son. I told her that one day we will
all see our relatives and she said yes I believe that. That's as far as I went with that. I already
learned my lesson about saving souls, now I am content to say very little, it is more peaceful.
I sincerely feel sorry for them because they just do not know and only by the grace of God, do
we know these truths. We are so very Blessed. There is so much pain in this world, breaks my
heart. I tell the Lord that I am very sad 😭 but that I understand it has to be this way.
I read Rays Creed, statement of faith again today. He said to meditate on it a few years. I believe
Ray had a very high spiritual standing with the Lord, He so loved Jesus and fought the good fight
for Jesus and loved his work and cared deeply for the members here, it was evident in his words.
I think he was a true deciple ,as all of the chosen are.I pray for the forum fellowship every night
and even try to remember most of your names,I have a terrible memory. I think about you all, if your ok. Many of you have been here for a very long time. I wonder how you all cope from day to day. God Bless all of you.

John 18:37 Everyone who is of the truth, listens to my voice.

We hear you Lord and we love you.❤️ Amen

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 07:32:43 AM »

It's all man's view of heaven and not God's. You need to read your bible to discover God's way  ;D

Rhys
🤫

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2017, 10:52:51 AM »

I know it's all mans view of heaven, it was all our view at one time, wasn't it?
As for Christiandom getting it, Well , that's all in Gods plan. His way or no way.
I read my Bible every day, I may not understand scriptures as well as some, but many people read their bibles and still do not discover God.I love God and believe every word and every promise.
My introduction to God was one of sheer terror and than pure love.I still cannot give testimony,
I do not reveal much about my life, only as much as God allows.I did not have to unlearn
false doctrines, I knew nothing of false doctrines or Babylon. I am in the process of learning
the truth and I am being guided every step of the way, and my Faith is strong. I do not feel
puffed up about saying that because it's true.To tell you the truth Rhys, I feel very much out
of place and misunderstood because I do not know this Babylon, I have to learn the evil it is
and it's horrible ,but nevertheless it is all of God, I understand that. Jesus is everything
and I can do nothing without Him, absolutely nothing, I am totally dependent on Him and that's
all well and fine with me because I believe and trust only Him.
In Christ Jesus.......Pamela

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2017, 05:42:14 PM »

I wasn't talking about you but people in general, just my strange sense of humour. It's all up to God to reveal His truth.

Rhys
🤫

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2017, 11:55:04 PM »

My introduction to God was one of sheer terror and than pure love...I knew nothing of false doctrines or Babylon.

Could you explain that first part more clearly?  I don't need to know all the ins and outs of your own private experience.  If it doesn't match "mine" pretty closely, all I can do is imagine, and that's probably pointless.  I'm just trying to understand what you mean by that.

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2017, 12:42:45 AM »

Rhys, 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂,shaking my head,sorry buddy.

Dave , without going into detail all I can tell you right now is my life was going great,  and then
I changed into a paranoid, fearful, desperate, suicidal, terror filled , obsessed, being. I wouldn't even know how to describe what happened to me and horror that ensued. It was evil. I was led
to believe the most vicious things that would happen to me and my family, by the thoughts in my mind.I had no idea that Satan and demons were real. I did not believe these things and knew nothing of all of these things I am learning on BT about Babylon and Mystry Whore of Babylon,
the rulers of this world . Etc. I honestly had no idea until Jesus saved me and dragged me to Him.
That's when I was inspired, persuaded to study the Bible, 5,6,7 hours a day for a year. I saw
the most terrible things in my mind even when outside of my home. Anyway that's enough for now
if you want we can PM. Thank God for L Ray Smith and BT. , Sincerely Grateful, Pamela

StevenL

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2017, 05:06:16 AM »

Pamela

I think I can relate to your 'sheer terror' statement. Part of my journey into God involved a blasphemous spirit that was working its way into my mind/heart/spirit?. I had thoughts and voices coming from within that were most definitely terrifying. And I knew somehow that if I began to ACT on these persuasions, that death would be the end of it. I had to cry out for help.

Psa 107:17  The foolish, because of the way of their transgression, And because of their depravities, they were humbled."
Psa 107:18  Their soul abhorred all food, And they touched close unto the gates of death."
Psa 107:19  Then they cried out to Yahweh in their distress: He saved them from their constraints; Psa 107:20  He sent forth His word and healed them, And He provided escape from their graves." Psa 107:21  Let them acclaim Yahweh for His benignity And His marvelous works to the sons of humanity. Psa 107:22  And let them sacrifice sacrifices of acclamation And recount His deeds with jubilant song.

So I will join you in praising our King. There is salvation in no other Name! No other can deliver like our King.

Psa 22:27  All the limits of the earth shall remember and return to Yahweh, And all the families of the nations shall bow down before Him."
Psa 22:28  For Yahweh's is the kingdom, And He is the One ruling among the nations."
Psa 22:29  Yea, to Him shall bow down All those about to be sleeping in the earth; Before Him shall crouch All those descending to the soil. And he who did not keep his soul alive--"

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2017, 03:46:18 PM »

Thank you StevenL
These scriptures surely relate to my experience.Thank you for joining in praise to Our Lord God.
It's all I want to do, love, obey and praise His Holy Name.
Peace to you brother.    Pamela

NateWhite

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2017, 01:21:37 AM »

Rhys,

I feel exactly the same. Truth, ABSOLUTE TRUTH is right there for the taking, yet, it is harder to get someone to see it than it is to literally touch the moon it seems sometimes. I have been shunned by my Christian friends who are VERY ANGRY about my entire belief unto the Lake of Fire etc. How can people NOT SEE THIS TO BE A PARABLE? I mean, Jesus was speaking to the pharisees and of all people he is not going to just give them Truth.. I see now why this can be a lonely path. I thought of this Lake of Fire the same before coming into group but Ray really gave me understanding beyond what I could have imagined.

Trust, is THE HARDEST thing, someone mentioned we need to trust our Lord and that is ABSOLUTELY true but it is not easy to do so when you have "trust" issues like myself which I am overcoming.. Once you do put full Trust in the Lord, WOW....

God Bless You Guys and Gals
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 23 queries.