bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Auras, Can anyone help me with this scripturally?  (Read 4745 times)

NateWhite

Auras, Can anyone help me with this scripturally?
« on: April 27, 2017, 01:55:18 AM »

Hello, I posted my testimony already and in my testimony I had an encounter with God which has now changed me forever. God came to me during a prayer I was giving up on for my Dads Salvation but God, and only God could have pointed out to me that my prayer for another mans salvation was sinful! I had been praying without even knowing my ulterior motive for my Dads Salvation and to see the Truth as I do so that he would apologize to me and acknowledge me as his son and I knew then I needed to forgive him more which God made me aware of.

In this encounter, God showed me my Dad at age 35 I assume before he had been lead astray and he was smiling and laughing. Then, God knowing how important it is for me to empathize with all people I counsel for addiction etc. and how much of an issue I have with self centered thinking he gave me a gift to empathize with himself, GOD! I saw my Dad from Gods eyes and this time my Dad had an "Aura" see-through yellow and green accents around the edges and the center around the midsection bulged way out and had little "flame looking" tips etc. that came off of it.

Once I saw that I then felt Agape Love which floored me, still does thinking about it. God said to me "This is how I see your Dad, and this is also how I feel about each and every one of You!"

That being said, does anyone know anything about auras? I have never studied them or given them much thought at all until this happened. I wish I could draw so I could bring this to "life" but I cannot. Any info would be appreciated.

cheekie3

Re: Auras, Can anyone help me with this scripturally?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 08:30:14 AM »

NateWhite -

Regarding your enquiry:

Hello, I posted my testimony already and in my testimony I had an encounter with God which has now changed me forever. God came to me during a prayer I was giving up on for my Dads Salvation but God, and only God could have pointed out to me that my prayer for another mans salvation was sinful! I had been praying without even knowing my ulterior motive for my Dads Salvation and to see the Truth as I do so that he would apologize to me and acknowledge me as his son and I knew then I needed to forgive him more which God made me aware of.

In this encounter, God showed me my Dad at age 35 I assume before he had been lead astray and he was smiling and laughing. Then, God knowing how important it is for me to empathize with all people I counsel for addiction etc. and how much of an issue I have with self centered thinking he gave me a gift to empathize with himself, GOD! I saw my Dad from Gods eyes and this time my Dad had an "Aura" see-through yellow and green accents around the edges and the center around the midsection bulged way out and had little "flame looking" tips etc. that came off of it.

Once I saw that I then felt Agape Love which floored me, still does thinking about it. God said to me "This is how I see your Dad, and this is also how I feel about each and every one of You!"

That being said, does anyone know anything about auras? I have never studied them or given them much thought at all until this happened. I wish I could draw so I could bring this to "life" but I cannot. Any info would be appreciated.

Is The Lake of Fire with Brimstone not Almighty God Himself, purifying and cleansing all before Him, with His Holy Spirit, as He is the Consuming Fire?

1 Corinthians 3:13 (DLNT):
each one’s work will become evident. For the day will make it clear, because it is revealed by fire. And the fire itself will test what-sort each one’s work is.

1 Corinthians 3:15 (DLNT):
If one’s work shall be burned-up, he will suffer-loss. But he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.

Hebrews 12:29 (DLNT):
For indeed our God is a consuming fire.

1 Peter 1:7 (DLNT):
in order that the genuineness of your faith— being more-valuable than gold (which is perishing), though being tested by fire— may be found resulting-in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ,

Revelation 4:5 (DLNT):
And lightnings and voices and thunders are coming-out from the throne. And seven torches of fire are burning before the throne (which are the seven Spirits of God).

Warmest Regards.

George

NateWhite

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 01:23:46 PM »

I love it, thank you. I have not looked at it that way on a personal level.. He certainly was gentle Fire that burned it up just the same

John from Kentucky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 07:28:03 PM »

I do not know of any Scriptures describing human beings having an aura.

However, before Jesus emptied Himself and came among us as a human, He appeared to the prophet Ezekiel as God, out of a whirlwind, on a portable throne, guarded and carried by the Cherubim.  He glowed as a fire, and the radiance about Him was the color of a rainbow.  See Ezekiel 1:28

NateWhite

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2017, 08:04:16 PM »

I have read where it seems they just did not use that term for the light that was seen back then but for me, I have no idea what it was until I did some research on people with glowing light around them. It would make sense to me that through Gods eyes I was able to see my Dads essence or life force. Whatever it is called.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2017, 08:49:57 PM »

FYI, Agape love is the inferior type of love.

https://youtu.be/PT7CANf88VY

sansmile

• my beautiful grandchildren
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2017, 08:40:24 PM »

Hi Dennis,
What do u mean that agape love is an inferior love?
Walk in the Spirit

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2017, 09:11:35 PM »

Click on the link and listen and you will find out.

NateWhite

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2017, 09:38:42 PM »

Hello Dennis,

Phileo love is what I assume you are speaking of aside from agape. I'm having trouble with the link so when I get home I will watch it. I assumed it was agape because I felt this through God's gift of allowing me to empathize and I quote "This is how I see your dad and this is also how I feel about each and every one of you." I thought Agape was the strongest love and this love I felt was so incredibly powerful it was practically tangible. I cried for days. However, Phileo love I thought was brotherly love, another powerful spiritual love. I'm not disputing you at all and I'm actually very interested to watch this video now. Amazing what I thought I knew.... Thank you for pointing this out! I love this group, thank you all so much.

Joel

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2017, 01:29:39 AM »

Hello Nate,
The way I see it, what you have shared in your testimony has more to do with a vision than anything else.

Joel 2:28- And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

As John said, I don't know of any reference to auras described in the scriptures either.

Joel

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 23 queries.