bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My friend  (Read 3161 times)

Musterseed

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • God is Love
My friend
« on: May 11, 2017, 12:26:29 PM »

My friend Beverly died last night.i was able to say one last prayer with her at the hospital
yesterday even though she wasn't aware of of my presence. God's will was done and I thanked
Him for His Mercy for taking Beverly's spirit and relieving her of her pain and suffering.
Beverly was my first friend and my neighbor when we first moved to NS. I love her dearly.
When I was going through a severe depression she brought me a sign that said" Let your
Faith be bigger than your fear, I put it on my wall and a year after that, that's exactly what happened. My Faith overcame my fear. God works this way, how Great is Our Lord God.
Please say a little prayer for her husband David, this is his second wife lost to cancer. I know
i will see her again. Come Lord Jesus ❤️      Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

stello

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: My friend
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 12:47:07 PM »

Good morning Pamela,

Sorry to hear about your friend. God is amazing and in control of everything. He has promised to salt everyone with fire and wipe away all of our tears. I pray that God will give you and her family peace and comfort at this time.

Isaiah 25:8 "He will swallow up death for all time, And the Lord GOD will wipe tears away from all faces, And He will remove the reproach of His people from all the earth; For the LORD has spoken."

Isaiah 35:10 "And the ransomed of the LORD will return And come with joyful shouting to Zion, With everlasting joy upon their heads. They will find gladness and joy, And sorrow and sighing will flee away."

God bless all of you richly.

Stello
Job 13:15 "Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.