bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: True quotes from the Serpent  (Read 11496 times)

John from Kentucky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: True quotes from the Serpent
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2017, 11:47:27 PM »

I stand by what I said.  You should try love, compassion, mercy at some point JFK . Knowledge puff up - if all someone has is how right they are, I'm wondering how much they truly have.

You lack understanding of what is the true love of God.

Your idea of love is what Satan teaches in his false Christian church.  The Father of lies teaches a false love.

octoberose

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2017, 02:37:34 AM »

wow John,  I've been here for nearly 8 years and deserve better treatment then that. Are you really such a bitter old man?

John from Kentucky

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2017, 03:42:11 AM »

wow John,  I've been here for nearly 8 years and deserve better treatment then that. Are you really such a bitter old man?

Well, I do feel like an old man. No country for old men.

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.  In my experience, every time a man has a conflict with a woman, the man loses.

But I am a lot nicer than Jesus.  He called Peter, Satan.
Also, poor Peter, in Antioch, Paul got into Peter's face over his actions.

But I mean you no disrespect.  Please forgive this old man.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2017, 10:16:00 AM »

Let's be certain who we are:

For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 1Co 1:26-28

From Lake of Fire 10:

WHERE IS THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN?

The synagogue of Satan is located in the churches-in The Church!

And where did Jesus say the synagogue of Satan is located? Same place-in the Church:

"And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write... I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews [in the Smyrna church], and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan... And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write... I will make them of the synagogue of Satan [in the Philadelphia church], and are not but do lie..." (Rev. 2:8 & 9; 3:7 & 9.)

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed as into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the minister of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their work."

"Come OUT of her My people..." and "He that overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God, and he shall be My SON" (Rev. 18:4, & 21:7.)

From Lake of Fire 11:

THE GREATEST DEPTH OF EVIL IS FOUND ONLY IN THE CHURCH

There is no greater evil taught in the Church today that the doctrine of "eternal torment." This doctrine has no validity in the Scriptures. Even though this doctrine has its origin in paganism, most pagan and heathen nations have long forsaken this hideous teaching. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, that can be conceived by the mind of man or demon, that is more deplorable, detestable, and disgusting than the thought of being physically, mentally, and spiritually tortured for all eternity.

Everything said about the church by octoberose can be true. But their doctrines are contrary to the truth.

All this is by design. So let's not get upset.

lareli

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2017, 12:48:38 PM »

"Every one of their teachings is a lie and can be refuted by those with God's Spirit."

Actually there are numerous truths of God taught in the church. Not only are there numerous truths of God that are taught in the church, there are doctrines and practices of demons that are not taught in the church. But that's what is so deceptive about the Christian church. Some truth mixed in with error is more deceptive than error alone.

Perhaps being able to properly discern between good and evil is necessary in order to understand the difference between truths of God (not depths of God) and doctrines of demons that are taught in the church.. and Rays teaching.

Heb 5:14
But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 01:23:15 PM by largeli »
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2017, 01:21:26 PM »

But their truths are surrounded by doctrinal lies.

It is impossible for them to discern between good and evil because God blinds them. "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age." They are not full of age (mature).

lareli

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2017, 01:23:49 PM »

It is impossible for them to discern between good and evil because God blinds them. "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age." They are not full of age (mature).

I fully agree.

Joel

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2017, 03:31:42 PM »

Matthew 13:33-Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

Matthew 16:6-Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees.
11-How is it that ye do not understand that I spake it not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees?
12-Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the DOCTRINE of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

Matthew 15:9-But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

The names have changed over the years, but we should beware in this day and age also.

Joel

lareli

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2017, 06:22:40 PM »

What makes it even more so deceptive Dennis, is that often times you can go to church and hear it taught that Jesus Christ died for your sins.. period. You don't automatically hear it taught that they believe that Jesus was conscious in some other dimension. You'd be pulled in with the one truth that Jesus died for your sins. Maybe the church (like the one I went to) leaves it at that and you'd have to press them to find out what lies they attached to individual truths or what their official church doctrine is.

Recently I'd been emailing back and forth with an old friend who's a pastor. I engaged in emailing him because he made a public social media post which he was seemingly asking a question directed towards those who do not attend church anymore. We had to email back and forth several times with me asking him what exactly he believed before he'd admit that his doctrine included eternal hell and all that.

It's been my experience with church folks that they take the attitude of "lets just agree to believe in Jesus and love people" and they do not like to be questioned about their official church doctrine. In this pastors case, he said that people make their doctrines their god, and in his eyes we should just love God and love people and keep it as simple as that.

Even if some truths of God are taught in the church, if you can discern between good and evil you will be able to discern that they cannot. That's what I've seen anyway. Based on the church I grew up in. They sometimes teach truths, they believe lies, and it isn't always public what the lies are that they believe... but they cannot discern between good and evil. That much you can know by their fruits. They don't try and hide that because they can't even discern that they can't discern. They're naked and they don't know it.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 06:26:29 PM by largeli »

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2017, 06:36:41 PM »

Joh 12:40  He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

2Co 4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Mat 15:14  Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Isa 6:10  Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

octoberose

« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2017, 08:18:58 AM »

And then there's this:
 31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, [6] you did it to me.’
   Not a bit of doctrine in there ... it leaves me- bewildered.
And you know what comes next. -- those who never knew him who go to eternal punishment . 
  I never saw a Bible that said differently till I got here . Not until recently could I compare Greek with English  All those years and people only had KJV and finally a few others .What were they to think ? .Of course the 'scholars ' should have known, but they are the most blinded .
 But I knew something wasn't right about what we were being taught- but I could not find a way out of it.  I'm just saying , I know there are many who give their lives to God who think he is harsh and unforgiving but they have no where else to go because they also know Jesus hung on a Cross for them. The only difference between me and them is when I read the Truth I recognized it --but it took a long time. Maybe I heard parts of it before and rejected it ?
   There are still doctrines I struggle with. I am not convinced about Mystery Babylon and the beast and the antichrist . Other UR teachings are not the same as Rays.  There's still so much unanswered for me and reading the LOF for the fourth time does not answer them.  If I'm judged on that I'm going to be in trouble . 

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2017, 01:02:26 PM »

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2017, 05:53:21 PM »

(some back and forth posts removed) 

One and a half threads and 4 pages total.  Let's not argue past each other.  There are points made by every poster which are valid.  There is also over-statement and over-simplification.  I see no 'repentance' from 'correction', so is there any need to continue?

I'll reopen the thread if someone can convince me there is.  The other mods are under no such restriction.

For now, Ray's video linked by Dennis above is a good place to at least 'pause'.  Nobody is going to go "beyond" it in making a new pronouncement.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 06:03:24 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2017, 06:41:31 PM »

Thanks Dave.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 24 queries.