bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where do we get support? ( Long paragraph)  (Read 3745 times)

Miranda_78

Where do we get support? ( Long paragraph)
« on: June 16, 2017, 01:46:22 AM »

Church, I feel a very difficult circumstance. And i am alone, I have no support and I am seeing the reality of hate and unsupporting religious/ slash, heathen people.

I really try and make friends but people my age are all married or have a job.... Or they just Don't want to be friends because of what I believe

been severely persecuted

I Don't want to live alone, I Don't want to be in a poor state.
But at this point I have to be alone and watch the world make a fool out of me.

I want God in my life but it seems he's taking everything away to nothing. How can we explain such sadness of life?

I, want to be a light but men abuse so bad.

Encouragement, help, and prayer would be helpful.
Thank you.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 01:57:09 AM by Miranda_78 »

Porter

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Where do we get support? ( Long paragraph)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 06:47:42 AM »

Hi Miranda,

I've always found these particular teachings about trials from Ray to be pretty encouraging and I hope they encourage you too. Warning, this is an actual long paragraph, yours was pretty short heh :D

https://bible-truths.com/lake16-D4.htm

And we all know what chastening is. We know that Jesus uses His spiritual "judging," spiritual "council," spiritual "Gehenna fire," and spiritual "prison," to chasten us and correct us and perfect us. But there is yet another judgment of God upon His people that I do not believe most have ever seen as a judgment of God.

Notice I Thes. 3:3-4:

"That no man should be moved by these afflictions: for yourselves know that we are appointed [appointed by GOD] thereunto. For verily, when we were with you, we told you before that we should suffer tribulation; even as it came to pass, and you know."

In II Thes. 1:4-5 Paul again reminds them of this tribulation, but adds an amazing statement to it:

"So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure: Which is a manifest token of the righteous JUDGMENT of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer."

Wow, here Paul plainly tells us that "...persecutions and tribulations... IS... the righteous Judgment of God..." Judgments are not always bad things that come upon us for committing sins. Judgment also involves trials, tests, persecution, tribulation, and many such things that sometimes makes life very difficult and uncomfortable, but also qualifies us to "...be counted worthy of the Kingdom of God."

https://bible-truths.com/lake3.html

But aren't all these persecutions and afflictions at the hands of evil men rather than God? For sure wicked men commit many wicked deeds against the true followers of Jesus Christ, but who is ultimately responsible for ALL things, including the tribulations and persecutions of believers? It is, of course, GOD

"Who works ALL things after the counsel of His Own WILL" (Eph. 1:11).

"So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in ALL YOUR PERSECUTIONS AND TRIBULATIONS that ye endure; Which is a manifest token [display] of [of WHAT?] ...OF the RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT [Gk: 'just judging'] OF GOD!"

And for what grand purpose?

"...that ye may be counted WORTHY OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD, for which ye also SUFFER" (2 Thes. 1:4-5).

Just how much are we expected to give up and suffer for Christ in order to be worthy?

"And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than Me is NOT WORTHY of Me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than Me is NOT WORTHY of Me. And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after Me, IS NOT WORTHY OF ME" (Matt. 10:36-38).

What does God consider a "reasonable" sacrifice to become members of the Family and Kingdom of God?

"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your BODIES A LIVING SACRIFICE, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service" (Rom. 12:1).

Make no mistake about it; if you will follow Jesus Christ, you will experience many of the hardships spoken of in these Scriptures. I am not saying that it is necessary to teach youngsters in Sunday School these deeper truths of God, but if we adults are to ever go on to maturity in Christ, it's time to get our heads out of the sand!

The good news is that if we have a volunteering heart and accept the judgments of God on our lives now, we will be sure to avoid the harsher judgment on the whole world reserved for "that day."

"For if we would JUDGE [Gk: diakrino=THROUGH JUDGE, separate thoroughly, to withdraw, discern, judge] OURSELVES [members of the called-out House of God], we should not be judged [Gk: krino=judge, set right, decide, to try, condemn, punish]. But when we are judged [the same Greek word krino as used above with reference to judging the wicked world] we are CHASTENED of the Lord, that we should not be condemned [Gk: katakrino, an adverse sentence] with the world" (I Cor. 11:32).

------------------------------------------

To which I might add.

1Pe 4:12  Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
1Pe 4:13  But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 

Hang in there Miranda, if God is choosing you to be one of His Elect then all the loneliness and sadness and hardships you're going through is proof that God is teaching you to be righteous through judgment. It doesn't last for long and it really cannot be compared to what God has in store if you endure.

2Co 4:16  For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
2Co 4:17  For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal [age-abiding] weight of glory;
2Co 4:18  While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal [age-abiding]. 

Even if the world forsakes you Jesus is always with you :)
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

Miranda_78

Re: Where do we get support? ( Long paragraph)
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 10:01:35 PM »

Porter,
Thanks So much!
That really helped. May the Good Lord bless you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.