bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Luke 19:11-27  (Read 11842 times)

lareli

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Luke 19:11-27
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2017, 05:59:05 PM »

Just curious.

When we all joined this Forum, we agreed to follow the Forum rules.  There is an article under the Forum rules, which says "Read this before joining and posting on the Forum."

My question is, why do some of you lie and not follow the Forum rules?  What spirit leads you to lie?

Also, we come here as a place of refuge to rest in God's Truth.  If we wanted to read a bunch of false religious opinions, we could go to thousands of religious sites on the Internet.  That is if we first get a spiritual lobotomy and have most of our spiritual brains removed.

John you say "we" as if you speak for others. Maybe you do but you don't speak for me when you say "we" came here as a place of refuge. I for one came here to respectfully engage in discussion. I did not come here looking to join an online church.
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2017, 07:57:28 PM »

Heb 5:14  But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Think about what I underlined.

Not sure what your point is dennis... are you saying that deceived Christians or unbelievers can't teach something true? Because we've been over this and Ray plainly said otherwise.

I am not saying anything. Those verses speak for themselves.

The church always teaches lies. On their way to the lie they will mix in some truth. That's as close as they get.

And Ray does not teach otherwise. He did not tell us we should trust any church teachings.

Anyone that trusts any church teaching is a fool. Why would you "have fellowship with unrighteousness and concord with Belial,' etc" to pick out some obscured truths?

Look at what I have underlined above and see if you can figure it out.

John from Kentucky

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2017, 08:44:32 PM »

Just curious.

When we all joined this Forum, we agreed to follow the Forum rules.  There is an article under the Forum rules, which says "Read this before joining and posting on the Forum."

My question is, why do some of you lie and not follow the Forum rules?  What spirit leads you to lie?

Also, we come here as a place of refuge to rest in God's Truth.  If we wanted to read a bunch of false religious opinions, we could go to thousands of religious sites on the Internet.  That is if we first get a spiritual lobotomy and have most of our spiritual brains removed.

John you say "we" as if you speak for others. Maybe you do but you don't speak for me when you say "we" came here as a place of refuge. I for one came here to respectfully engage in discussion. I did not come here looking to join an online church.

I am so sorry to offend you.

Let me correct that right now.  "We (except for largeli and some others)..."  Better?

Also, when did the Forum become an online church?  I cannot recall that term being used of us.

lareli

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2017, 04:46:38 PM »

question,

"Also, when did the Forum become an online church?"

answer,

"Also, we come here as a place of refuge to rest in Gods truth."

The Lord is my refuge. Not an internet discussion forum.

I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2017, 11:38:05 PM »

Well, of course the Lord is our refuge.  But we're a web forum.  We can have a "place" devoted to it's purpose.

If anybody needs me, I'll be spending my days in a rock quarry and my nights in the stable.   ;)   
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 20 queries.