bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Contridict  (Read 5974 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Contridict
« on: August 21, 2006, 10:36:00 AM »

Hi Mr Smith

My name is Charles and i am a regular reader of your material.I must say that most of the things you have written were an eye opener however there are still some things that are still un-clear to me and i'm hoping that you can enlighten me.(1) You wrote about free will and proved it scripturally to be a myth of which after doing the studying myself concluded that it is a myth.But my question is,since the scriptures proof that man has no free will why is it that the Bible always says God will give to each man according to what he has done when it is God Who causes man to will and to do what they do?It sounds like the scriptures are holding man responsible for his actions.I mean God causes us to do all things then he must reward us according to what we have done?What about those He caused to do evil?What is their reward?It's not like they chose to do evil of their own "free will." God caused everything now how does He reward them when He Himself caused them to do those evil things in the first place?(2) The scriptures prove that man has no free will,but in your exposing those who contradict the Word you make seem like it's up to those people to repent of their evil and on the other hand you have proven to us scripturally that man cannot repent of his own will.Do you think i would be hard on you if i were to use the word CONTRADICTING Mr Smith?Because you keep saying "Free will is an idol of the heart and if not repented of......"It sounds like the responsibility is on man to repent.And again you say, "hell and lake of fire torture is a Christian hoax it must be given up"Again Mr Smith it sounds like you expecting man to give it up of themselves without the aid of God.(3) Lastly, since all is of God including evil and since God causes us to will and to do why is it then that God says He does not want us to sin when He causes us to mak e decisions which lead us to sin?For example,God says i hate divorce,do not lie,steal,fornicate,commit adultery... etc but then He uses circumstances to cause us do these things which he says we must not do.Please help me understand!!!!!

Dear Charles:
You say:   "You wrote about free will and proved it scripturally to be a myth of which after doing the studying myself concluded that it is a myth."

Then you say:  "Do you think i would be hard on you if i were to use the word CONTRADICTING Mr Smith?"

Now don't get angry with me, Charles, but it is clearly YOU who are doing the "contradicting."  First you positively agree that the whole teaching of  "free will" really is a myth, but then you say that it doesn't fit YOUR ideas concerning the fairness of God, and therefore I CONTRADICT WITH THE TRUTH?  I though that you agreed and saw that we have no free will?  How then can that TRUTH contradict ANY OTHER TRUTH?

I am afraid that like hundreds of thousands before you, you have not read carefully. I fully cover all of this in my paper on free will.  How could you miss it?

How many times have I showed our readers Romans 9:18-23 where in Paul says people will ask why God finds fault with their sins since it is God Himself who is behind all things throught the intentions of His plan and purpose?

We are to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling because:  "For it is GOD which works IN YOU [not in the uncalled wicked of the world, but "you,'"--you Believers] both to will and to do of His good pleasure" (Phil. 12:13).  Well what of the uncalled wicked then?  Does God not "WILL THEM TO DO SIN?"  No He doesn't:  "Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God [as you have just suggested] for God cannot be tempted with evil, NEITHER TEMPS HE ANY MAN:  But every man is tempted, when he is drawn way of  H-I-S  O-W-N LUST, and enticed. Then when lust has conceived, it brings forth sin...." (James 1:13-15).

God does NOT MAKE OR FORCE ANYONE TO SIN!!!  I have stated this over and over and over and over again, and yet, I get email after email suggesting that I teach that "GOD MAKES AND FORCE MEN TO SIN."  I have never taught or even though such a thing.  God made man SPIRITUALLY WEAK.  So weak that he cannot resist the pulls of his own carnal nature. Man volunteers to sin, God does not FORCE him to sin.  And it is not a sin on God's part for making man weak, because He has also a plan to MAKE HIM SPIRITUALLY STRONG, and with God the end ALWAYS JUSTIFIES THE MEANS. In judgment, God will RIGHT EVERY WRONG.  The "so-called" innocent children He had killed in wars and battles with be given back their life and more--they will eventually be given IMMORTALITY in the Family of God (more than sufficient compensation for a short and early death in this life).

God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.